Female opinions wanted.

Ok so check out this guy’s video.

There is a wall of comments made by GUY’s saying how girls will never like him because he isn’t masculine…etc…

But I want to hear GIRL’s opinion of him, not a bunch of STRAIGHT GUYS…
Straight guy’s opinion of this man is irrelevant…

Girls, what do you think of this guy?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=371r7CiBTRI[/youtube]

I think I should wish him luck in his endeavour…

But I want to hear your opinion. If you were the same age as him how would you rate him 1-10. Dude doesnt need to hear dudes opinions, he needs the Truth from a woman.

I don’t have a type, but knowing what I like and don’t like… I don’t like him! not in that way… he’s a cute kid still though.

When I was crushing at that age it was all moody hues and floppy hair… the result of hormones and good looks, but it was all about how many people fancied you, rather than actually dating and sexing.

So you liked people with blue hair?

I tend to use my word associations creatively, so moody hues means a moody demeanour… and we were doing Art, so the word is even more apt.

You would love me then. I am so moody my flesh is actually Blue.

I’ve already got a soft spot for you Trixie… blue or otherwise, but that emotion never expands into love… in the carnal sense at least, but I got nough love for all my ILP homies.
:romance-grouphug:

You love me and u love loving me and u need to love and u know it.

Do you only feel good when loved Trixie? Is it only love that rocks your world and helps you sleep sounder at night?

No, I also feel good when I eat a sandwich, or dream a good dream. But when I don’t got love it makes me stressed and so I can’t enjoy those things.

I’m not the most tactful person Trixie, but the kid needs to think before he talks.

The missing half in the Two and a Half Men