anima

a n i m a

The name of a psychological school that aims at academic and clinical influence, based on the philosophy of Parodites, as well as on the categories created by Carl Jung; powerful memes well embedded in the global consciousness, sufficiently truthful as well as porous and mutable enough to serve as a plastic basis for a deeper meditation, which in turn is pushing forth a more penetrating method. Knowledge equals power when it is perfectly framed; but once we get deep into the mind, the face value hierarchies dissolve and knowledges are framed by each other, much like is the case in Relativity. Deeper hierarchies become discernible through new means; inherent hierarchies, logical arrangement, and what comes into play now is the esthetics of necessity.

Wherever necessity is found, it pertains at once to the mind that finds it and the thing the mind finds it to pertain to. Necessity is deeper than the mind and the thing, it is the world, and the mind becomes the thing in terms of it. So the mind is always made up of things, which are arranged by necessity; and the mind is necessary to itself, as the arrangement of things it works with is necessary for it to recognize itself. When the edifice is compromised we get schizophrenia and psychosis; in cases of a vigorous constitution the mind re arranges itself into a new, more powerfully representative, more simple and subtle and violent, imposing, natural, phenomenal hierarchy. In cases of a less than vigorous constitution, the entity ceases to exist and the organism perishes, suddenly or steadily; or it becomes entirely enslaved to another entity. It seems that up to 90 percent of westernized humans are so enslaved or perishing. That very few westernized people are not going through the process of re arrangement, and that by far the greatest number of them have no confidence that there is something solid beyond; not only is there no life after death, there seems to be no existence after the perishing lie. The task that is called Anima today is the task of building a womb for man to be reborn in a new subtle hierarchy. The proto-philosophy of Carl Gustav Jung holds that each psyche consists of a conscious agent and a subconscious agent that provides the substance of the conscious agent, but to such a minute degree that more often the conscious agent contradicts, or is entirely tangential to the subconscious, to which Jung very simply attributed a structural integrity, a Self; it is this posited Self that merits breakdown now, so that it can be rebuild in a greater, more subtle, more suitable form, so that in the end, human society can be submerged in its tranquil waters and breathe some cool truth…

Formally, health is the aim; de facto, the attained aim is the restoration of the instinct for health. This is, of course, the essence of health, health itself; but it is not yet robust. Human health relies on concepts; and it is only this generation of philosophers that dares to put forth concepts robust enough to penetrate into the heart of life and pervade its veins to sustain a working-health, a chemistry that lifts up, an octopus like being of understanding that is able to catch falling and straying elements and put them back into play; a politics of sanity through the reconfiguration of the concept Health, by the conceptualization of the unbroken; the vortex of drives before the lie… our aim is to create a seat of truth for the truthful, without attempting to fully solidify the Volcanic nature of the ground to this seat; Anima offers man a life inside the volcano of his real psyche, his organism; rather than in the dustclouds, far above the Earth which is invisible for any of those particles.

Metaphors drown this text now in itself, as metaphor is the substance of the anima on paper, and the point can’t be made like a logical point, it must be phenomenally forged, like tectonic planets forge a mountainrange.

21th century value philosophy has been a triumph over Dialectics; it has afforded philosophy a context to engage itself in chemical processes without lowering itself to the futile issue of right and wrong; all positions here are right to themselves; they are consistent with themselves, with their ground; like tectonic plates; consistencies within a universe of difference pushing together form heights.

Anima works only is the recognition of the attainment of a certain plateau; the conviction that the philosophical world as it has taken shape is edgy and rocky enough to withstand the chaotic nature of popular theory; it has been brutalized by time, enough that it can stand in the world, as an uncanny object of attraction and dread, as all great things must first appear.

This is not an initiative sanctioned by Parodites - he is not responsible for any of the lines I draw, certainly he hasnt pointed me toward Jung; Anima operates in the unmarked area of possible overlap; In a sense like a river delta between land and sea. The idea is to build a harbor, ships, docks, and integrate the land with the sea; to be able to survive at sea, outside of Schopenhauers principium individuationis and yet within the ranges of the potential self; to learn to swim, essentially, in the waters of the psyche.

[tab][/tab]

pious man bound… by invisible woman… her belly is visible… not pregnant

supersoncscious… Id… mother… unwanted child…

why are we here
what is the chain
who is she
would I fuck her

[tab]in her ass[/tab]

inside
“Dirty”

outside
“Dirty”

outside
inside

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc[/youtube]

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.

Carlo Young

Officially this thread is now down the plummer.

What the fuck have I done?? Mr Fixed will spank me into oblivion, as I have seen him done with the golden cows

Including results for reich on the animals Search only for reich on the anima Search Results Animal welfare in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany There was widespread support for animal welfare in Nazi Germany among the country's ... On November 24, 1933, Nazi Germany enacted another law called Reichstierschutzgesetz (Reich Animal Protection Act), for protection of animals. ‎Measures · ‎Effectiveness · ‎Controversies · ‎See also Talk:Animal welfare in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AAnimal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany Untitled[edit]. Do you have any other sources for this claim? Jammy Simpson | Talk | 16:39, ..... Animals in the Third Reich: Pets, Scapegoats, and the Holocaust by Boria Sax Page 42. Otolemur crassicaudatus (talk) 15:57, 27 March 2008 (UTC). Wilhelm Reich: Psychoanalyst and Radical Naturalist https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1466807512 Robert S. Corrington - 2003 - ‎Psychology ... (a classic archetypal paradox); (4) Reich and his anima always dancing “so close to the edge”; (5) the lunar power that is another representation of the anima; ... Jung and Reich: The Body as Shadow - Page 16 - Google Books Result https://books.google.ca/books?isbn=1556435444 John P. Conger - 2005 - ‎Psychology Jung, by his willingness to address the contrasexual in himself, the anima or ... Reich believed that man, at his core, seeks life in a healthy, self-regulated, ...
on the anima where it is the source of those things that are ‘evil’
books.google.ca/books?id=384opa … ma&f=false

could it be that Reich was neuros itself?
thencely he encoutered … only neurotics.

“Reich and his anima always dancing so close to the edge”

“Scientific theory is a contrived foothold in the chaos of living phenomena.” -Reich

"the repeated image of dancing naked close to the edge

books.google.ca/books?id=u8AN0m … ma&f=false

“is a perfect iconic representation of both hypomania and borderline features”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMr3KtYUCcI[/youtube]

O.G.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ySsLRwE3Lk[/youtube]

look around 30 minutes he behaves like a ninny.

thereabouts.

I was taking coffeee

like heroin in the vein

“i like my coffee like i like my magic… black”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmmYdVLq4Y[/youtube]

just kidn i like it pink sugar white