I am not your Guru

Tony Robbins - I am not your Guru

youtu.be/QooPH8e3pFo

He was in Australia, Sydney recently (September) and a couple of people I know bought tickets to see this guy at a cost of $5,000 each.
[i]
Why we do what we do

These habits will make you rich

Unleash the Power within[/i]

and so on

These people make me uneasy and I wonder what if any difference is made to a person, say in a couple of months on or even years later.

Are they fakes and frauds.

It’s embarrassing to watch.

Can anyone put a more positive spin on this.

At $5,000 a ticket, so far he has ‘performed’ for 4 million people so I guess it works for him.

$5,000.00 a ticket? You have your answer right there. I would tell people I’m the reincarnation of Jesus Christ for that kind of money.

Apparently there is a fire walk people can participate in.

I watched I am not your Guru on Netflix, all I can say is, proceed with CAUTION, if you must.

As I had mentioned many times it all boils down to that unavoidable existential DOOM within all human beings which drive the majority of humans in a desperate state to seek reliefs in whatever ways that work for them.

This $5,000 in Tony Robbins’ exploitation and ‘scam’ is peanuts compared to what SOME believers are willing to pay within some religions where believers are even prepared to pay with all their assets they have and for some, even their life in exchange for that psychological relief.
Why people are willing part with their $$$ and life is because it has immediate relief, and in the cases of sacrificing their life, they are promised eternal life.

If these people take the trouble [when they can] to understand their own nature and what strings are pulling them within they could make the attempt to use their own initiative to practice their own self-development programs [$$ free] to improve their psychological state without having to pay those large sums or be scammed.