What is a fetish??

Can someone tell me what a fetish is?? How is being transsexual a “fetish”? And just what is a fetish anyway?

If my whole life I am at a nunnery, told what to do by cucks, nuns, and jews, people who are enemies of freedom and the prime enemy, imagine I am at a fucking worthless piece of garbage nunnery. And everyday they give me nothing but saltines, chicken soup and water to eat. If I want a mexican burrito, if I want a real meal, is that a fetish??? If I am sick of eating saltines every godamn day and want to eat say, a pizza, or icecream, is that a fetish?? If I am sick of being cuckolded and celibated by a bunch of worthless garbage nuns and want to feel sexually satisfied, is that a fetish?? If I want french fries and apple pie, is that a fetish?? If I want to be a hot lesbian, who wears girls clothes, instead of a cuckholded sexually frustrated male with no emotions who wears drab suits, an automaton of society, is wanting to be a hot lesbian who wears beautiful girls clothes a fetish, is wanting to have sex as a woman a fetish, a fetish, or simply saving my soul from mediocrity???

Fetishism is any type of sex outside the standard norm of sex. The standard norm of sex, despite society’s misguided beliefs, include the following: anal, pussy and mouth; as well homosexual men lesbian women and transgenderism, because reality isn’t perfect by any stretch of the imagination and things tried to make concessions for confused or misguided spirits that wound up in the wrong bodies, weren’t comfortable with who they were by societal standards or were wanting to try something different than single-sex genderism in reincarnation past a singular life. With how many things fuck with everything, is it any surprise that things are out of order, fucked off, etc.? We’d all have what we want and need at every given moment of every given day if not for what existed anyway. What is good has tried to bend over backwards (no sexual innuendo intended) to accomodate a lot of things and, just like the kids and fucked off adults that so many people see everywhere, those things go running off doing fucked off things anyway. We are made to do fucked off things and people still try to deny and refuse the truth.

Fetishism is what sex should not be but what people have developed it to based on the criss-crossing wires and emotions and sensations as so many things work their ‘magic’.

The fun fact of this is, you still didn’t save yourself from mediocrity. You ran afoul of the standard, age-old belief that the grass is greener on the other side and thus more enjoyable. Welcome to Mediocrity.

This is more a comment on the possible connection of fetish, obsession and phobia. Can anyone see a connection?

When I make a girl wear a butt plug that’s like a tail, and I have her root around in the trash with her nose and eat from a bowl before I bang her…that’s a fetish I guess.

That might be a fetish if you smeared those things all over your body because it might be the only way in which you could get turned on and have an orgasm.

A few years ago i went out on a date with this guy whose fetish was feet. He was abnormally (according to modern standards) obsessed with feet. Wanted me to take off my heels so he could suck on my feet and “make love to them”. I said NO AND NO and No.
I suppose it would have been no big thing had I allowed him to do it but that was the first time I came across that kind of thing as far as I know.

Could have been a horse in a past life.

Was he hot or not? Can’t say I would suck a girls feet, but if a girl wanted to lick caress and suck my feet how could I say no?

Actually he was extremely hot to me.
Have you ever come across someone who just exudes so much animal magnetism to you?
I could almost smell the pheromones and that is no exaggeration.

I don’t find anything wrong with this and vica versa in the natural progression of sex but if it is the end all and the only thing which works for a man or a woman – than that’s different - at least for me.

Yes but she kept throwing out the lesbian routine, she refused to accept the superiority of the penis.

This put me into a double rage, as she refused to accept both my penis or that I was a holy lesbian.

I am mad with rage and I hate society and the internet. They all hate me and I hate them. Society is a sinking ship of fools like Joker said, exactly like his picture of the Titanic, fools who fight each other and will not heel to the voice of reason or to the voice of a true Scot. It is always shitlibs who are interrupting the cogs and gears of society, making things difficult when they could go smoothly.

I was almost fatally killed in a car accident due to them. Due to laws and rules both me and my friend did not drive the car, so we had to let an incompetent driver drive the car, because he was the only one legally allowed to drive the car, and he drove into oncoming traffic and almost got us all killed. It is precisely this and the attitude of the moderns, atheist hipster and shitlib which grinds my gears.

Fetish is anything to do with feet, or singular, fet.

It is measured with a fetimeter.

Some examples: Italian Fetish (Fettuccine Alfredo), Greek Fetish (Cored pinapple with Feta), etc.

Arc you should have let your hot sexy pheromone lover man suck your feet just to see what it was like
Trixie sweetie please do not die prematurely in any car crash because I will be very very sad if you do

True. Please always finish cumming when having sex in a car, before you’d get into a fatal crash. If you are prone to premature, please refrain from car sex then.

This is one of the most important lessons I’ve learned as a race car driver. They should teach it in student driver courses.

A lot more driving instructors would lose their grump and become happy men again. Provided the new curriculum involved practicum, not only theory.

“surreptitious57”

:laughing: You may be right there.
Ah, well, maybe next time.
But it was ALL about the feet for him.