Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Moderator: MagsJ

Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:56 pm

I don't care about sex anymore, unless it's love. Gone are the days of trying to have meaningless sexual encounters. If someone doesn't want to have sex with me or give me love, they don't give a shit about me. So why am I going to try to have sex with someone who doesn't give a shit about me? Why would I start a family with someone who doesn't give a shit about me? Why would I want to reproduce my genes so I can have children who can be on a planet where noone will give a shit about us?
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby demoralized » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:17 am

whats a better thing to worry about then?
demoralized
Thinker
 
Posts: 983
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby demoralized » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:32 am

by any chance are you a smoker?
demoralized
Thinker
 
Posts: 983
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Dan~ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:04 am

Sexuality is an illusion.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 9772
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby humunculus » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:26 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I don't care about sex anymore, unless it's love.

So, you grew up.
Is that significant? Obviously, it is, to you.
Does it matter generally?
Yes, it does. People would do better, feel better, relate better to one another, perform better in their work and social lives, if they valued themselves.
If you value yourself, care how others feel about you; if you demand respect; if you express autonomy and self-esteem in your body and mind, you will
be a bigger person and a more effective citizen.

I hope you find love pretty soon. It's worth having.
The only thing people defend more fiercely than their illusion is their denial.
humunculus
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Meno_ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:10 pm

There are some overriding facts about love and sex Ultimate that may or may not have crossed your mind. Love and sex are coming closer and closer. If a man does.not have release then he can get prostate cancer
This is proven now with a good degree of certainty. If that man loves life as he probably does ,[that probably inicludes you], he will want to perpetuate his life. You cannot love life unless you love yourself
Therefore in order to love life and your self to perpetuate life, you must rease that energy so that you will not get cancer of the prostate, if you are a man. If you are a woman, it probably is similar, but it works more subtly. Her hormones are more stable because of ovulation.


So the question revolves around things like, do you want to be happy, have longer, healthierr life, love yourself and.others?
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:32 am

i want love in my life, and i dont smoke.

but i dont want to be a model citizen because i hate society
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:i want love in my life, and i dont smoke.

but i dont want to be a model citizen because i hate society


Have you ever thought of working with the wolves?
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14949
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:i want love in my life, and i dont smoke.

but i dont want to be a model citizen because i hate society


Have you ever thought of working with the wolves?


You mean the jews? I tried but they just bully and insult me for no reason and never communicate with me in a direct manner.
I said "Look i will work with the jews" and they just ignore me and dont even send me a PM. I say fuck it, they can go fuck themselves.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Meno_ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 pm

How sex and politics are connected after all Trixie, for sure that’s a subtle diversion on your part. Once you realize that asexual politics is a divisive route to take in order to lead those unfortunate ones who have not taken psych 1; then maybe you’ll be in the clear, as far as your sexual unhappiness is concerted.

Sure, you can counter anyone except a divisive half breed, who knows the ins and outs quite well, through experience and through substantive precedent.

There is an old joke about the guy at the old iron curtain, who did not revel in political subterfuge, and it went like this:


What does. A genetic mixing of pf a parrot and a tiger result in?

You got to answer this on pain of , well the unimaginable, if imagination was truly, strictly a metaphor of figurative expressions.


I don’t know what kind of species would result, BUT, if it starts talking to you, you had better listen.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Meno_ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 pm

So, I am like they say in coffee society circles half and half and a lump of.sweetener, but, ....mmm. truth has to come out sometime, and its too late in the day to mess with things like Freudian sexual unhappiness and the politicization of morality. Whatnot mean here is, sensitivity aside, as much as sex hurts, it does not rise to the level of a.categprocal position. Sure, politics did remove stigma and alienation to an extent, but, it did not offer a fiat to extend into politics per se.It can not allow, a liberal application into the general uses of politics across the board, simply based.on emotionalism.

Would life be inconceivable without sexual expression? Yes, but only if defenses and ploys are not isednto digress into values in general

Are sexual politics reigned toward certain classes and types, requiring some kind of affirmative action toward the less then successful? I gather not. There is no gun held to anyone who decides to abstain, and neither.does sexually deprived conditions.lead to martyrdom, the nobel l prize, nor some.validation of.drama regained.as in the twilight of the gods.That You are an exceptional human being with remarkable qualities and.talent, there is no doubt

But artists and philosophers alike should heed long held.aesthetic rules of distance, perspective, and depth.
Without these, representation is dead in its tracks.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:32 pm

I have no idea what youre saying, as soon as I try to follow along with your poetry you seem to say something exactly the opposite and contradict yourself. However I wouldn't know for sure if you are contradicting yourself, because what you say is deliberately vague, always and at all times.

It's like magnus anderson...He may be a chore to read sometimes, but when I read him I always, always understand what he is trying to communicate to me, when I just sit down and think about what he is saying.

With you its like, Ill sit down and think about what you are saying, and the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. You are all abstract, poetic, non stop, deliberately vague and esoteric at all times.


So I will speak for you and talk about sex and politics. Most SJWS and Republicans (Re-tards) are hysterical idiots, they are Nuns which removes sex from politics except when it suits them. Noone talks about why we need war. We need war because we need to cull males. It is unhealthy to have an equal ratio of males and females. There needs to be more females than males, or else the males will become miserable and hypermasculine. It is unhealthy to ban fighting and natural law from society. If you ban fighting, males will be stupid cucks. Society is Mcdonalds. society is garbage. society is sick.

Koch isn't that bad a guy. The mp5 is a damn fine weapon.
Image
You ever been to the range before and shot a mp5? If you haven't your missing out on living. Nothing more relaxing than firing a fully automatic weapon at a dry, wooden target of a human silouhette.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Meno_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:16 am

I get it, but my contradictions are fairly at home within your forum title , where you denote why you are but not asexual.
Now I am not calling tit.for tat, but really, perhaps contradictions seek out a motherload, from where they reflect and bounce off.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:i want love in my life, and i dont smoke.

but i dont want to be a model citizen because i hate society


Have you ever thought of working with the wolves?


You mean the jews? I tried but they just bully and insult me for no reason and never communicate with me in a direct manner.
I said "Look i will work with the jews" and they just ignore me and dont even send me a PM. .


No Trixie. I literally meant the wolves.
I try not to attribute this or that quality to ONLY one group of people though of course being only human it happens.


I say fuck it, they can go fuck themselves

LOL That is a truly loving statement.
SAPERE AUDE!


If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.


What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel


I learn as I write!
User avatar
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker
 
Posts: 14949
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Location: Ecstasy on Earth.

Re: Why I'm asexual, but I'm not.

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:
No Trixie. I literally meant the wolves.
I try not to attribute this or that quality to ONLY one group of people though of course being only human it happens.


Why would I want to live amongst a pack of wolves? They don't even speak english. And 99% of wolves never get laid, have no mate and are cucks and asexuals.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm


Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users