A new overman in the making

Well, both are the same things, unless you and me are not Buddha.

More or less true. But, i would like to put this way-

Ontology is a particular method of study or deriving conclusions.

Yes, i am still adamant. For two reasons; firstly, i had interactions with him many times and secondly, everytime he tends to behave in the same way every time.

Maybe you have many more people like him but i have not. Perhaps, i am not that active on the net and my circle is quite limited. He is still a unique case to me. I have not found anyone who start talking about sun while discussing moon. But, he does that a lot.

Like, even in this thread, he brought women and feminism from nowhere while discussing infation.
Can you explain the pertinence on his behalf?

No, i do not see him stupid at all. On the contrary, his mind is more fertile and agile than others, but the problem is that it does not remain under his control all the time.
He allows himself to flow with his thoughts.

No, my friend. My statement on him is not because of my ego. But, there is a defined ontology behind that. And, this is not the first time when i said all that.

Look at this-

AD, take note of underlined portion. That is the ontology that lead me to the conclusion about CN.

Though, i do not like personal comments and generally stay away from those. CN is the only second member other than Joker, on whom i ever passed a personal comment.

with love,
sanjay

Im being accused of being too smart.

Sanjay, I used a classical psychological typology that is found parallel in both Stoic and Upanisadic works, and added a element of humor to it. I graft many, many different psychological systems from various eras and localities from history and steampunk them once I figure out the mechanics of them, how they relate underlying to other systems, working out similarities and contradictions. Its like, post-post-post-post modernist humor. I try to feel comfortable in the thought of any era, any age. Hence, the expectations of a stable Ontological network applies to me, its the most stable… I can hit both ends of a feedback loop, splice and separate it if I know what I am doing… because I am infact operating from a much more stable ontological perspective. I have more information and experience and less doubts due to the complexities of experiences Ive sought out, and by this, my approach to epistemology will dramatically differ… its playful. How I use logic will be normal and abnormal from average perspectives, but few will agree just what is abnormal about it, as some will see normality in it contradicting others abnormality claims. Its more a issue between them, and less me.

Contradiction doesnt arise from a lack of comprehensible coherency, as there is no white noise in impulse to thinking. Contradiction arises from bias, for the uttermost root of all knowledge, the most basic and rudimentary anatomy of a fact, in and of itself, is paradox… there is no solid seed to thought, only the dialectic. We pick and choose, chaos fades in the greater web of the mind, and we become set in sanity approaching senility, sterility, stupidity.

I probe deeper, back to the root. I’m not at a loss when I get there, but overjoyed. It affirms who we are, and what we can be.

I can explain this further… pick a culture, in a time, and a place within history, and I will continue within their system of thinking, explaining my own, and will chide you in turn in three or four systems, yet still underlying one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference

Though the link isnt quite what Im doing, it does elude to the reality of a stable sense of self and probing, while having a highly adaptive morphology is asserting and redacting information from alien systems. Its a far more stable system, and is only bewildering from the outside.

Its all about the nature of play. Its not rocket science, its far simpler. Its the self. It requires honesty, daring, and risk. It is what makes being honest to ourselves so very hard.

Oh, that was not exactly what i meant. #-o

with love,
sanjay

Today Modi is having an one-to-one and an hour long meeting with Chinese PM.
The same is expected with Putin also before leaving Rio.

with love,
sanjay

In Bricks meeting, they agreed to form a Bricks Development Bank and India will be its first president for next five years.

with love,
sanjay

with love,
sanjay

US State Secretary John Kerry lands in India to have talks with Indian foreign, home and defence ministers.
During these meetings, the agenda for the meeting between Modi and Obama will be finalized.

with love,
sanjay

Do you honestly think anyone in the US is reading up on his fashion style? He isn’t going to land on the cover of Vogue or Cosmopolitan.

CN,

I am not the one who is saying this but the three leading newsparers of your own country. I am just quoting what they said.

By the way, why do you not ask this simple question to their editors?
Perhaps, they will explain better than me!

with love,
sanjay

John Carry said that present US adminirtation would give warm welcome to Modi there.

But, when he was asked about US not giving visa to Modi in the past, very surprisingly (read shamelessly) he said that it was the decision of the previous goverment, not the present one. The present government has no issues with Modi.

Well done, Mr Carry.
I must admit that he is most eligible person for the his portfolio.

with love,
sanjay

Obama will wear a very fashionable leotard to upstage Modi.

Yes.

I am quite sure that he will try one thing or other to tell the US and world that he is the man to watch, not Modi.
But, i am not sure whether he would be successful or not.

Modi is the man of details. He use to do in the depths of the things, up to very minuscule level, sometimes even too subtle to notice. It would not be wise to underestimate him.
Let us see what happens.

with love,
sanjay

Yes, Nancy Pelosi will lend Obama one of her signature scarves too. Smithsonian can lend him Dorothy’s Ruby Red Shoes.

It’s on like Donkey Kong.

I do not know what you mean by all that.
Sometimes, the level of your intellectuality becomes so high that it goes above my head.
sorry for that.

with love,
sanjay

During his meet with Modi, Kerry wanted to persude him to make him agree that India should sigh TFA (Trage Facilitation Agreement) proposed by WTO. But, very smartly, Modi made sure that this issue will not come up.

Just before some time from the meeting, Indian represtative officially refused to sign the aggrement at WTO and the news was conveyed to Kerry. And, Kerry had no option but to say that US understands the needs and concerns of India in this regard.

with love,
sanjay

Modi is going on the visit of Nepal for two days by day after tomorrow.
The Nepal Govenment has declayed those two days as national holidays.

with love,
sanjay

And, the importance of this tour is understood by the fact that Nepal is the only officially decalyered Hindu country in the world but India is not.

Secondly, any Indian prime minister is visiting Nepal after as long as 17 years, even though the demography of Nepal is very imporant because it is placed between India and China, just like Bhutan.

And, remember that Modi’s first foreign visit was to Bhutan.

with love,
sanjay

John Kerry returned back to US.

As fas as i can see, there is only one major development in the context of international policy from the US side.
Kerry has given assurance to Modi that now US will not oppose a pemanent berth for India in UN security council.
If that ever happens, it would be a great achievement both for Modi and India.

with love,
sanjay

Yesterday, the Indian govt made a very important decision.

Till now, the entrance exam of Indian Adminstrative sevices (IAS) was bilingual (in Hindi and English), but that exam had a further paper of the English language inbuilt in it. This was a major hurdle for those students, who are nor very well versed in the English or whose spoken language is not that. Though, there was no such paper of Hindi. That was unfair.

The govenment changed it. Though, a saperate paper on English will be there but its marks would not be included in the total while deciding the merit. Though, it would be necessary for the applicant to get certain marks (50 or 40%), before his grand total would be considered for the merit.

I think that it is a very wise move and would have a lot of good implications.

with love,
sanjay

After John kerry left, US defence secretary, Chuc hagel has arrived.

He is gong to meet Indian foreign minister, Home minister and PM Modi too.
His visit is very important for the US arms suppliers as India just raised FDI in defence upto 49% from 25%.

with love,
sanjay