What are you doing? (Part 1)

That just makes you a light weight Kris :smiley:

If you sleep on long journeys would that not cancel out jet lag?

Do they cry to go outside? or are they just content with staying in and so do not cry at the door?

It can count.

They don’t cry to go out. They are content and spoiled. Once in a while one will go out but, he or she comes right back in unless they get out too far. Strange atmosphere makes them panic and they do not listen. It can be hell rescuing them. Once back in though they calm down.

What are you doing?

I am letting my dog out of the house so that she can shoo the cat out of the garden where it shits in the flower beds.

If I catch it I am going to slowly lower it over my pond, until its arse is in the water, and if it struggles too much I shall drop it in the pond.

I wish I had a pond.

Put a Lily pad in your bathtub.

I want frogs.

But, do they want you.

Ok I have said it a few times before but, damnit you Yankees keep your Arctic air to yourselves!!. It was a decent week then bam, went to bed last night with a warm house, woke up cold, , really sucks since I work outdoors. …I propose a wall to be built…

I had a late lunch of a chicken, courgette, and sweet-potato frittata, and even though it was yummy it wasn’t the same without cheese :cry:

…that is one thing I haven’t gotten used to not having… dairy. High levels of preservatives on produce should be banned, as that is what I’m allergic to… let’s hope the FSA looks into it.

…and nobody likes a cold front Kris :angry-nono:

That weather front from North America has been affecting our weather for most of this week too, but only for this week :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of getting a dog. The last one had wasn’t much fun though. I couldn’t get him to come to me, walk across the street or move at all. I ended up having to carry him everywhere. People told me it was his name. I guess he didn’t like it but I thought ‘Stay’ was a great name.

Steven Wright did a stand up in the early 90s called, “I have a pony”. He’s the guy who plays the guy on the couch on the movie “half baked”, and who Mitch Hedberg pretty much ripped off as far as his general style of comedy.

In that stand up, he tells a joke about having a dog named, “Stay”. He’s like, “come here stay” and he got the same result as you.

Damn!! I heard someone had names for their plants and one of them was called Stay. I LMAO when thinking it would be a great name for a dog but alas… every thought, every joke, every idea seems to have been taken… :frowning: :laughing:

Here’s an excerpt from the stand up. It doesn’t have the joke I mentioned, but it gives you an idea of the dude. He was funny as hell.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxY4b6s6yVQ[/youtube]

:laughing: I love the dry delivery. I recall him now. I think Detrop posted a vid of him ages ago??? I don’t have a TV so I miss a lot of stuff and hardly know one celebrity from another. It’s good for the most part but I do miss out on seeing the occasional talent. Thanks for that. I might check out more of his stuff.

I think I was like 12 or 13, and some drinking buddy of my dad’s gave me a tape of that show. Shit blew my mind.

I’m trying to figure out why they’d make a phone that’ll shoot a video that even though it’s only 20 seconds the file size is too big to email or anything. I dunno how to get this shit online or sent to my friend.

So last night I walked across to the place where some friends of mine work at this bar and ordered some food and all and then got done and I was walking past the restroom, when this dude opens the door to go in there and like boom there’s water blasting out of the pipes all the way out the door and the floor is flooded and the sink is busted into several pieces and the stalls are pretty much destroyed and laying on the ground in a pile. The shit blew my mind. So I got some people’s attention to go in there and shut off the water and all and I took a quick video of this hilarious incident. But now I can’t get it off my phone and onto anything else.

I’m sure it’s possible. I need to find a phone nerd to explain this shit to me.

Most phones have a charge cable that doubles as an info cable- you can plug it into a USB, and access the data folder on the phone from the computer just like it was a thumbdrive. Once it’s on your computer, YouTube it or Googledocs it or whatever.