Jackass

Jackass is…

• bad.
  • good.
0 voters

hmmmmmmmmm, is it childish crap or just entertainment?

Jackass is excellent. Sure it’s puerile, immature, crass; but those are all good things when it comes to a programme like this. jackass is fantastic, brilliant, in fact I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Jackass is…

…wait for it…

…A-1 SUPAR!!
Now if that isn’t high praise, i don’t know what is

i think Jackass sucks :frowning:. it could have been really good but abotu 80% of it is cut out leaving all the dull stuff. now CKY thats the real stuff, or Big Brother Trilogy (not the TV show).

CKY? Big Brother Trilogy? I don’t understand

the big brother (a skateboarding magazine in america) trilogy - the films Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O and Chris Pontius made before they met the West Chester Crew. cKy is camp Kill yourself, which is the death metal band that Jess (Bam’s brother plays drums in, they were the ones who wake up Bam’s parents in Heavy Metal Alarm Clock 2). CKY - landspeed, CKY2K and CKY3 are videos. they are made by the West Chester Crew (which is Bam, Brandon Diamillaco, Ryan Dunn etc.) CKY is like an extreme Jackass but more stuff with skateboarding/shopping trolleys etc. big brother tilogy are more like Jackass but have more just stupid stunts, e.g. johnny knoxville shot himself with a .38 special. basically Jackass should have been brilliant, but it’s crap as all the good stuff is left out (from just 24 eppisodes Steve-O has enough cut footage to make 2 90 minute videos - which he has, without filming anything). just to complete my freakishly obbsessed status - theres also a movie out in the summer, where Dunn and Knoxville almost get killed rolling a golfcart.

I see. So in comparison with those which I have never seen, Jackass is shit. But in comparison with nothing, it is excellent.

well, pretty much, yeah. that is why i hate censors. plus Jackass is finished on channel 4 (they showed about half of each series, i think), and is very doubtful it will return. plus MTV will probably be stopped from showing it after the idiot in Dorset (i think it was) set himself on fire.

I doubt it wil stop. after all, that kid killed his sister by imitating wrestling and WWF is still on TV

well in the states theya re being sued by about 3 or 4 families and this sneator is trying to shut them down. here they have that dorset dick head’s family. and the team will probably keep making videos but not for TV as they claim to be pissed off that all the good stuff gets cut out.

How come they never get hurt badly? eg paralyzed, broken limbs, killed etc

Jackass is a masterpiece. Its originality is superb!! lol

Actually some say its a rip off of Tom green , i dont know

Pontius aka PARTY BOY is the funniest thing ive ever seen on TV

a rip off of tom green? how? he’s just a crap comedian who’se jokes became dull about 4 years ago. (not aimed at you, Youngman18).

they do get seriously injured, e.g. watch steve-o’s don’t try this at home video, but usually the just get bruised because of luck or the fact they are supervised by stunt people.