Page 83 of 159

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 am
by MagsJ
Do you practice hypnosis.. on men? :D

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 am
by Ben JS
'When I click my fingers, you will hold your breath.'

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:47 pm
by phoneutria
MagsJ wrote:Do you practice hypnosis.. on men? :D


I don't discriminate
;)

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:08 pm
by Evening
Arminius wrote:I see. Is that the picture you like most?

The following picture shows the first (1911) of that conferences:

Image
Image
1. Walther Nernst
2. Robert Goldschmidt
3. Max Planck
4. Marcel Brillouin
5. Heinrich Rubens
6. Ernest Solvay
7. Arnold Sommerfeld
8. Hendrik Antoon Lorentz
9. Friedrich Lindemann
10. Maurice de Broglie
11. Martin Knudsen
12. Emil Warburg
13. Jean-Baptiste Perrin
14. Friedrich Hasenöhrl
15. Georges Hostelet
16. Édouard Herzen
17. James Jeans
18. Wilhelm Wien
19. Ernest Rutherford
20. Marie Curie
21. Henri Poincaré
22. Heike Kamerlingh Onnes
23. Albert Einstein
24. Paul Langevin


Now those two pictures - that and the one above, I like. Is that a younger Einstein 23 above?

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:45 pm
by Arminius
phoneutria wrote:Here is a picture of an eye.

Image

Let me guess: It's your eye, and your most secret username is "Photoshop". :lol:

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:52 pm
by Arminius
Evening wrote:
Arminius wrote:I see. Is that the picture you like most?

The following picture shows the first (1911) of that conferences:

Image
Image
1. Walther Nernst
2. Robert Goldschmidt
3. Max Planck
4. Marcel Brillouin
5. Heinrich Rubens
6. Ernest Solvay
7. Arnold Sommerfeld
8. Hendrik Antoon Lorentz
9. Friedrich Lindemann
10. Maurice de Broglie
11. Martin Knudsen
12. Emil Warburg
13. Jean-Baptiste Perrin
14. Friedrich Hasenöhrl
15. Georges Hostelet
16. Édouard Herzen
17. James Jeans
18. Wilhelm Wien
19. Ernest Rutherford
20. Marie Curie
21. Henri Poincaré
22. Heike Kamerlingh Onnes
23. Albert Einstein
24. Paul Langevin


Now those two pictures - that and the one above, I like. Is that a younger Einstein 23 above?

Yes.
____

You have a very nice avatar, Evening. To me it is the best I have ever seen in this forum. Congratulations. And I also like your username very much. That is a good omen to me. Congratulations, Evening.

Image
That's nature, that's life, that's culture, and that's beauty!

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:02 pm
by phoneutria
Arminius wrote:
phoneutria wrote:Here is a picture of an eye.

Image

Let me guess: It's is your eye, and your most secret username is "Photoshop". :lol:


Gimp, bitches.

However, I took that one using an in-camera, cheesy, sepia effect. Gimp was just for cropping out the rest of the face.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 pm
by The Golden Turd
I want to take a pair of tweezers to your wookie eyes and start plunking. Your chest isn't that hairy too, is it?

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 am
by phoneutria
Hairier than yours.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:45 am
by Ben JS
CN, you ever seen a spider skin a girl?

Credit where credit's due.

Good work, phon.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:29 am
by The Golden Turd
No BJ Benny, I haven't.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Themselves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 pm
by Arminius
    The next brainteaser follows:

    ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImageImageImage

    To whom belong these 12 avatars?

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm
    by fuse
    And we've picked up the difficulty, oh dear.
    Hey at least no one will ever have trouble matching you with your avatar, Arminius

    1.
    2.
    3. hermes thrice great
    4.
    5. ru
    6. Evening
    7. Typist
    8. Iconoclast? (I believe that was really just ru again)
    9.
    10. Abstract
    11.
    12.

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm
    by Arminius
    fuse wrote:And we've picked up the difficulty, oh dear.
    Hey at least no one will ever have trouble matching you with your avatar, Arminius

    1.
    2.
    3. hermes thrice great
    4.
    5. ru
    6. Evening
    7. Typist
    8. Iconoclast? (I believe that was really just ru again)
    9.
    10. Abstract
    11.
    12.

    Hey, Fuse, this time it is not so easy, is it? But until now you lie in front with your answer!

    I think Mags is browsing the entire forum in order to win, because she wants to get flowers.

    Timeout: Thursday, 24th of July 2014, 00:00 h.

    Okay?

    Good luck!

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm
    by Ben JS
    Image

    Image

    I'll resist flooding more pics, now.

    Be well, ya'll!

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm
    by xzc
    To beard or not to beard, that is the question.
    Image

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 pm
    by Arcturus Descending
    xzc wrote:To beard or not to beard, that is the question.
    Image


    Hi xzc, if you want my opinion -- since i don't like beards anyway, get rid of most of it and just leave a little stubble. It'll make you look a bit rugged and with those beautiful blue eyes of yours - really very very nice. Oh, I just saw the image on the right. So more like that one.

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm
    by xzc
    The stubble is a good idea. It has all the benefits of me still doing this
    Image
    and none of the disadvantages of looking homeless.

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:59 pm
    by Arcturus Descending
    xzc wrote:The stubble is a good idea. It has all the benefits of me still doing this
    Image
    and none of the disadvantages of looking homeless.


    Well, THAT is not just stubble and that's a scary creature. :lol:
    Anyway, you don't look homeless in the left image.

    This is stubble - well, maybe a little less than that. I hate too hairy! You can't really pull stubble, xzc :mrgreen:

    That's stubble.jpg
    That's stubble.jpg (5.62 KiB) Viewed 2405 times

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 pm
    by phoneutria
    Beard.

    Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

    PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm
    by Arminius
    The first award goes to Fuse again  ( :!: ).  Congratulations. =D>

      The first award: F.U.S.E. - Substance Abuse, 1991.



      Image Congratulations, Fuse. =D>

      Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

      PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 am
      by Arminius
      By the way: Shall I name the "user names" of the avatars in that 2nd brainteaser?

      Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

      PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:18 am
      by von Rivers
      Image

      Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

      PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:21 am
      by iambiguous
      von Rivers wrote:Image


      Well, practically a Kid. :wink:

      Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

      PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:06 am
      by The Golden Turd
      I have the same blue shirt.