Welcoming Everybody To The Global Dark Ages

Greetings. I just want welcome everybody the global dark ages that is coming upon us all on planet earth.

I want to be your tour guy for what exactly is going to go down.

How will the global dark ages set off? By the collapse of the international global markets.

If you don’t know anything about this I bet you don’t follow markets all that much in that you have been living in your little bubble world for far too long.

I will explain more about this imminent financial global collapse in the next post after this.

For now all I can say is, welcome! :evilfun: :stuck_out_tongue: =D>

thank you for the cordial welcome sir, i can’t wait to hear your wisdom

Welcome, I’m looking forward to this Test of Faith!

It’s Joker.

“If you don’t know anything about this I bet you don’t follow markets all that much in that you have been living in your little bubble world for far too long.”

I’ll share what I can.

If you live in the United States you can look forward to %100 debt GDP this Halloween on the 31st.

Then there is also that other international credit rating about to be downgraded from the current AAA already downgraded from AAA+ earlier this year to AA starting next month.

I’m here to be a prophet of doom to spread and encourage gloom in the minds of people.

Buy yourself some guns and if you can’t find a way to steal some.

Test of faith? I only deal with materialistic or real variables. I don’t deal with the unknown or unseen if I can help it.

Miss I’m afraid you have me at a loss. I don’t know this Joker apparition of whom you speak of.

Whoever this person you speak of must be quite infamous for the level of power or influence they pervade in you. =;

Ye have come to this mountain top to teach you of humanity’s inevitable extinction which is it’s future for I am merely a disciple of entropic destruction come to liberate you all within annihilation.

The path is narrow since only a few can enter it but thou too can become a disciple of chaos if you try hard enough where upon basking upon it thy can cometh fourth in spreading the radiant truism of our socially collective and global damnation.

Yes the path I walk is hard one which is why I carry a hammer to bludgeon anybody to death crazy enough to approach me as a hindrance to this prophecy.

To enter this wonderful covenant it is required that you sacrifice a lamb or billy goat upon a alter of fire to which afterwards you eat the lamb chops that springeth fourth.

Bows

Go with death, violence, or cruel materialistic self indulgence my brothers and sisters of the collective faith.

I’ve seen your type here before, your not unique.

What’s my type? Can you guess my zodiac? :mrgreen:

I don’t know about that, I meant the deconstructuring your doing or think your doing, many of us are well informed on the ills of society, whether it be modern etc.

There are some that take the whole “there is no honor/the world is shit” stance. I’ve seen it a hundred times.

If this isn’t you, then I apologize. Please inform me on where I am wrong.

My stance is humanity and the world is doomed because human nature is self destructive as a whole.

What’s your stance? :sunglasses:

My Stance on your stance is that only part of man is destructive by nature, Men have dual natures. You’ve just decided on focusing on one of them.

Man is complex, as a species we are walking contradictions at times but the way I see it; thinking mankind is completely destructive is just as naive as thinking Man is completely peaceful.

hahaha, oh fucking no!

this was discussed a bit: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=176912

Ah, so you’re one of those. You think just because I recognize a writing style, a person has influence over me? Get real.

This Joker guy must be some sort of hunk. It sounds to me your sexually attracted to him where you constantly fantasize and fancy him. :laughing:

How mysterious and dreamy this man must be!

To be honest I have heard of some sort of infamous Joker although I’m not certain if it’s the same guy of whom you speak of.

Supposedly there is this guy nicknamed the Joker in the Washington, Idaho, and Oregon basin that is recruiting some sort of small anarchist guerrilla militant army revolt amongst the local homeless, disenfranchised, and socially exploited from what I’ve heard.

Still I’m not sure if this be the same guy you speak of though…

From what I’ve heard he is quite the peculiar character. I know not of him personally.

Dual natures? Oh, really? Define these dual natures you speak of.

Not really for there is nothing peaceful within human beings.

Greetings noble sir!

I shall tell you that your far too optimistic for me in that 10 years in your post seems ridiculous to me.

I myself give it one year to two where later on in this thread as days progress I shall explain why. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Stay in tuned for future broadcasts.

In the meantime noble sir I shall direct you to this economical collapse daily news website here:

zerohedge.com

Get acquainted with that website and then get back with me.

Your so full of it joker, delusions of grandeur.

Who’s the Joker? I’m just a guy that likes to have a joke on the world’s expense. :laughing:

And so it began on this day in the international markets that are crumbling down to the ground…

zerohedge.com/news/hope-efsf … -uncle-sam

zerohedge.com/news/euro-summ … ncellation

zerohedge.com/news/no-housin … pectations