Today...

I shook Gen. Colin Powell’s hand today. :smiley:

grats

LoL thanks! I just thought it was kind of awesome, made my day, so I wanted to share.

That is awesome indeed - not sure what he is currently doing in the realm of U.S. politics, but a powerful public figure none-the-less - glad that you are enjoying your government job, and doing good. :slight_smile:

Cool

Hey today I shook the hand of a degenerate criminal.

Then I went home and basked in iconic psychology.

That was more or less what I was thinking as well.

Exactly. Since when was contact with this guy anything to be proud of. Not that shaking hands with anyone in particular is anything to be proud of.

“Hey do you mind if I bask in your sunshine for a time?”

Lol.

I was just gonna let her have it, but some analysis…es are too good not to be repeated.

Blur,

Ignore the dipshit comments. :evilfun: Powell is one of the VERY few politicians I would touch with a ten foot pole let alone shake their hand. He’s one of the few in politics that seems to have character. BTW, you haven’t washed that hand yet, have you? :laughing:

I’m not too worried about it. I wasn’t bragging, and anyway Gobbo has a problem with everything I say, and FlannelJesus is a little boy.

It was cool. Colin Powell is a very intelligent man. I know, he’s not some perfect politician, but he did help our country through some pretty tough times. I have respect for him, and I was very happy to get the opportunity to hear him speak. It just so happened that I was given the opportunity to sit in VIP seating right by the stage and got to shake his hand when he came off.

You know what I do find interesting is the assumption that I’m bragging and/or proud. Of course, these assumptions are made by people who barely know me but like to pretend that they do. A clue, guys – I’m all about the little things in life. If I can find some small thing that will put a smile on my face, I’m a happy girl. This opportunity was that, a small thing that put a smile on my face. I understand that some of you (Gobbo) can’t seem to make it through the day without trying to make someone else feel bad about who they are, but it’s not working.

You shook the hand of a criminal. I think I just realized that you’ll never see that, so congratulations.

I’m glad it made you happy. Happy is good.

Cripes we are all criminals to some extent. Powell has a good reputation and the fact he declined to run for President makes me think he has a decent moral and ethical standard. I have seen very little bad about the man, ,perhaps because I am promilitary or perhaps because I think he has been smart enough to run from major public offices. Either way ,out of all the people in DC that man is positively a shining star of humanity. As for shaking his hand, well that is a memory worth keeping alive in stories to the family… We seldom get such a story.

Yesterday i got cow slobber on my truck seat and steering wheel,never forget to roll your window up when feeding the herd, curious cows slobber. Now thats a story to remember too for self preservation,. Sitting in cow slobber and grabbing it just makes your day… i don’t know what it makes your day , but it makes it. :smiley:

I concur Authority Figure’s post. =D>

Does the mind control hand dance Be happy! :laughing: =P~

Wait…Authority Figure is Gobbo?! Fuck, I would have never guessed!

Awww you’re all so cute, all wrapped up in your little world of internet forums and convinced that THIS MATTERS and that you’re somehow breaking ground by posting here. Yes, Gobbo, you’re SO WISE, so much better than me! It makes me sad. Sad face.

*are you getting the sarcasm here?

I’ve realized that ILP has ceased to matter to matter to me, as have any of your opinions. This is the internet, you’ll never know anything more about me than what you choose to assume, and I just don’t have the time or energy to devote to giving a fuck about that.

Yes, it is often about the little things in life that makes one happy.

When I got up this morning, and found that it was raining, I had mild uneasy feeling. I had to find out if I was the second-coming again. So, I went down into the basement to see if walking on water was to be or not to be, as I had a hell of a time trying to clean out the storm drain in the floor. The floor was dry, and I could hold off on rolling my eyes to heaven and looking like I just got hit in the head with a rock.

Dead president’s corpse in the driver’s car
The engine runs on glue and tar

just thought that sounded pretty neat hehe

That’s all you ever say: I don’t care what you think.

Cool. Half the people here feel that way. Saying that can almost go without being said.

Doesn’t change the fact you are rejoicing for stunted reasons. Doesn’t change that at all.

Run away, little girl. Run away.

Manatee, we already know most of our posts beyond the entertainment of mocking and pointing out the utter futility of this world will never amount to much here on the internet. At best we can influence and communicate with similar minds beyond entertaining ourselves considering your fascist pals rule this world. [For now anyways which is subject to change…]

I can’t wait til people like yourself find that whole pathetic world that you so desperately cling onto taking advantage of everyday comes crashing down. I fear for your physical health and mental well being when it does come crashing down…

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: =P~ :smiley: