Women Cause War

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Men don't like dying and killing. But war is necessary. War is a fight over resources. But men do not live lavishly. Men live poor, usually.

Women cause war because women want to kill off other groups of women. War involves murder, often of other women and children. So if women really "hated war" and "wanted peace", then women would prevent them from happening. But they don't. Women are greedy and want lots of excess resources. Women want to drive their infants around in SUV, gas guzzling road tanks. Women are driven by instinct. Women want as much resources for her children as she can squeeze out of a man. Sometimes what we have is not enough. This is when women want men to go to war for them, for oil or gold in far away lands, so that men can steal these resources from other people, and give it to the women and the children.

Women are heartless and actually love war. They love the thought of men fighting and dying, for them. Stealing, raping, and killing, for them. Because women are simple beasts who need to "feed the greed". If women truly wanted to "end war", then they would 1: quit being so damn greedy, but they can't because that's their instinct, 2: quit feeling horny for violent, dominant men who kill other people, but they can't because that's their instinct, 3: keep their legs closed to soldiers and murderers, but they can't, for reason number 2.

Final word, women love soldiers. Women "love a man in uniform". Why? Because the military uniform signals that this man is a rapist, thief, and murderer. But the uniform is "covers" that all up. Women intuitively know what the uniform means though. And women get wet for this. Women want men to kill in their name.

If women were less greedy and malicious, then the world would be a better place with less war. The problem is, women are secret murderers who inspire their men to kill for them. War is women plotting the death of other women. That's what it's truly about.

I wouldn't be surprised if I get in trouble for speaking this TRUTH on a PHILOSOPHY forum. But whatever, I'm done here, enjoy. O:)
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Amorphos » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Women want to remove any threat.

Men want an excuse to rape or enslave women [main cause of war historically imho].

Women get turned on by powerful men.

Women make men do stuff to get them stuff.

Generalisations of course but I am glad someone finally said it.
Artist, designer, druid.

the truth is naked,
once it is written it is lost.
genius is the result of the entire product of man.
righteousness itself is divisive.
User avatar
Amorphos
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4459
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: infinity

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Dan~ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 am

You're all on crack.
User avatar
Dan~
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:14 am
Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby incorrect » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:04 am

what alternative do you propose?

government-run sex rations?
money is not a requirement for life
incorrect
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Trajicomic wrote:Men don't like dying and killing. But war is necessary. War is a fight over resources. But men do not live lavishly. Men live poor, usually.

Women cause war because women want to kill off other groups of women. War involves murder, often of other women and children. So if women really "hated war" and "wanted peace", then women would prevent them from happening. But they don't. Women are greedy and want lots of excess resources. Women want to drive their infants around in SUV, gas guzzling road tanks. Women are driven by instinct. Women want as much resources for her children as she can squeeze out of a man. Sometimes what we have is not enough. This is when women want men to go to war for them, for oil or gold in far away lands, so that men can steal these resources from other people, and give it to the women and the children.

Women are heartless and actually love war. They love the thought of men fighting and dying, for them. Stealing, raping, and killing, for them. Because women are simple beasts who need to "feed the greed". If women truly wanted to "end war", then they would 1: quit being so damn greedy, but they can't because that's their instinct, 2: quit feeling horny for violent, dominant men who kill other people, but they can't because that's their instinct, 3: keep their legs closed to soldiers and murderers, but they can't, for reason number 2.

Final word, women love soldiers. Women "love a man in uniform". Why? Because the military uniform signals that this man is a rapist, thief, and murderer. But the uniform is "covers" that all up. Women intuitively know what the uniform means though. And women get wet for this. Women want men to kill in their name.

If women were less greedy and malicious, then the world would be a better place with less war. The problem is, women are secret murderers who inspire their men to kill for them. War is women plotting the death of other women. That's what it's truly about.

I wouldn't be surprised if I get in trouble for speaking this TRUTH on a PHILOSOPHY forum. But whatever, I'm done here, enjoy. O:)

I would not put it the way you have but , you are not far from the truth on it. Yours is a tad melodramatic but it does touch upon a truth or two.
Image

I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 17546
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby James L Walker » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

A)Women go for men with the most amount of resources.

B)Resources are needed by men in sexual competition of gaining advances towards a woman or women.

C)Men war amongst themselves in order to gain ownership of resources.

D) Women everywhere deny all of this which furthers their own advantages.

Simple evolutionary behavioral psychology explained.
"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime."
-Max Stirner-


"Laws are made by governments and are enforced by violence." - Leo Tolstoy-

"I am a disciple of chaos. I like to watch civilization burn and despair." - By Me

"Propaganda of the deed." - Bonnot Gang 1912

"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet airplane. My son's son will ride a camel just like my father before him."- Arab Peak Oil Proverb

"Civilization is nothing more than a globalized overly worshipped farm where the owners violently and oppressively domesticate other human beings like enslaved cattle enforcing the direction of their labors for their own individual profit."- Random Anarcho Primitivist
User avatar
James L Walker
Loki
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 am

Moved to Mundane Babble.

Shadow Topic left in place.
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

Image
User avatar
PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell
 
Posts: 7062
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:56 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Stoic Guardian » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 am

Your babbling doesn't qualify as truth when one only makes claims and provides no evidence.

Trajicomic wrote:Final word, women love soldiers. Women "love a man in uniform". Why? Because the military uniform signals that this man is a rapist, thief, and murderer. But the uniform is "covers" that all up. Women intuitively know what the uniform means though. And women get wet for this. Women want men to kill in their name.


I have a problem with this statement in particular whether killing others in battle constitutes murder can be debated though many people in the military don't take part in the actual combat.

The title of thief can be contested as well, even to those who do loot in wartime.

Also I don't see rape as being widespread amongst an overwhelming majority of soldiers, sure it happens but the fact that a few brutes partake in this sort of action shouldn't completely place blame on every single person in the military.

But keep rambling, it is amusing.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4135
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Rain » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 am

Pav, your saying the topic starter of this thread is the one with tits? I think you claimed Traj had the titties. It sounds like the woman hating eunuch from the photos to me.
Rain
Onasander
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Not fucking Hawaii

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Rain » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 am

and by tits I mean not mantitties, but natural female ones from north america.
Rain
Onasander
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Not fucking Hawaii

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

Contra-Nietzsche wrote:It sounds like the woman hating eunuch from the photos to me.

You have a problem with my roundness?? A circle is the only perfect shape. :flags-australia:
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Rain » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 am

Lay off Plato.
Rain
Onasander
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Not fucking Hawaii

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 am

Obey me, Onasander! I command you! O:)
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Rain » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 am

Either way, you have no nuts, and I don't mindlessly follow women and eunuchs. I've moved beyond the commands from men stage, and have the army well beyond me as well, and well, even if I was commanded, anything I would do would be half assed to being with.
Rain
Onasander
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Not fucking Hawaii

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 am

You're going off track.
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Rain » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 am

I'm not a trolley, I'm bound by my will and the horizons alone. The tangential still is capable of being effective, and all to often by slight of hand we discover it was central to the main idea all along. The cure doesn't originate in the disease, it comes from without, tangential, yet fully within scope and quite correct to include. Just doesn't appear so to the diseased mine. Know I am the cure to your disease.
Rain
Onasander
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
Location: Not fucking Hawaii

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am

I am the disease to your cure.
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Twilight of the Idols » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Trajicomic wrote:Men don't like dying and killing.


I find this presumptuous.
User avatar
Twilight of the Idols
Jenseits von Gut und Böse
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:25 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Typist » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Dan~ wrote:You're all on crack.


I cast my vote with this insightful analysis. :D
User avatar
Typist
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Moreno » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Women cause war by being projection screens for men's hallucinations. Instead of dealing with their fears of sexual inadequacy or not being lovable, men make assumptions about what women really want and then structure society to reflect this as much as they can. Men have done incredible damage by avoiding feeling their fears, transforming the anxiety into both action and anger and seeing other men as rivals and blaming women for not loving them. This huge freight train of momentum gets built up in society and men rush away from their fears without remembering this is the impetus and then blame women for the horrible sense of panic underlying their machinations.

How dare women exist and be desirable!
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Moreno wrote:Women cause war by being projection screens for men's hallucinations. Instead of dealing with their fears of sexual inadequacy or not being lovable, men make assumptions about what women really want and then structure society to reflect this as much as they can. Men have done incredible damage by avoiding feeling their fears, transforming the anxiety into both action and anger and seeing other men as rivals and blaming women for not loving them. This huge freight train of momentum gets built up in society and men rush away from their fears without remembering this is the impetus and then blame women for the horrible sense of panic underlying their machinations.

How dare women exist and be desirable!

You're stuck in your selfish, egotistical delusions.

You have yet to see how men are desirable to women, and for which reasons. Killing, raping, and murdering, in a woman's name, is what wets the human female's crotch faster than a garden hose. Women love violence.....NOT when its directed at women and children themselves, but when it is directed at OTHER women and children. Women love taking sides. Women love having sides. Women use the male WtP for their own gain.

Kill a man, let him choke to death, suffocating on his own blood as he attempts to gargle his last words incoherently through blood bubbles and spittle, and watch the glee of the woman taking great pride and delight in his execution. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've lived this life before. I've been on both sides, conqueror and conquered. I've seen through both eyes. I've felt the adrenaline flowing with hatred and mad ecstasy, pure pleasure. I've felt the life fading from my consciousness, all the dreams of a lifetime fleeting out in a final burst of memory. I've taken lives. I've had my lives taken.

And I know, what women want. Women want violence, death, destruction, in their name! So don't you fucks dare tell me you "know" something when you don't know jack shit. If you truly disagreed with me, then you'd present some sort of rebuttal of SOME KIND. Instead you know every word I'm telling you is correct, is true, is "evil", and it is evil because it's true, and it's true because it's evil.

Truth is evil, sometimes. And many more pathetic minds here will never accept this absolute fact as a remote possibility. But your ignorance is my advantage. And I can use this knowledge against your romantic idealism. I can use your ignorance about life, facts, and truth, all against you.


Kriswest even admitted that I am true. And she knows best. So you're all wrong, to disagree with Kriswest. You're not intelligent enough to know how to compete with your naive, childish ideals.
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Moreno » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 am

Trajicomic wrote:You're stuck in your selfish, egotistical delusions.
Translation: I disagree.

You have yet to see how men are desirable to women, and for which reasons. Killing, raping, and murdering, in a woman's name, is what wets the human female's crotch faster than a garden hose. Women love violence.....NOT when its directed at women and children themselves, but when it is directed at OTHER women and children. Women love taking sides. Women love having sides. Women use the male WtP for their own gain.
A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements.

Kill a man, let him choke to death, suffocating on his own blood as he attempts to gargle his last words incoherently through blood bubbles and spittle, and watch the glee of the woman taking great pride and delight in his execution. I've seen it with my own eyes. I've lived this life before. I've been on both sides, conqueror and conquered. I've seen through both eyes. I've felt the adrenaline flowing with hatred and mad ecstasy, pure pleasure. I've felt the life fading from my consciousness, all the dreams of a lifetime fleeting out in a final burst of memory. I've taken lives. I've had my lives taken.
A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements.
And I know, what women want. Women want violence, death, destruction, in their name! So don't you fucks dare tell me you "know" something when you don't know jack shit. If you truly disagreed with me, then you'd present some sort of rebuttal of SOME KIND. Instead you know every word I'm telling you is correct, is true, is "evil", and it is evil because it's true, and it's true because it's evil.
1) A restatement of what has already been stated, as if it is new information or offers support for already stated but unsupported statements. 2) A solipsistic denial of the disagreement.
Truth is evil, sometimes. And many more pathetic minds here will never accept this absolute fact as a remote possibility. But your ignorance is my advantage. And I can use this knowledge against your romantic idealism. I can use your ignorance about life, facts, and truth, all against you.
How is this happening - this using it against us - outside the confine's of your own mind?

Kriswest even admitted that I am true. And she knows best. So you're all wrong, to disagree with Kriswest. You're not intelligent enough to know how to compete with your naive, childish ideals.
[/quote]1) Tranlation: I am right. 2) Appeal to authority.

Note: I am not saying you have not had such experiences, even the past life ones. I consider that very possible. I am not saying these things do not happen. But it is time for those with only a partial, fragmented perspective on the whole to stop pretending they are the central experts. It will not bring you solace continuing to think you are THE expert with the broadest and deepest perspective. You know that your perspective has not helped you, has not eased your suffering or lonliness and it has not worked for society as a whole to look at women this way. For a long time your opinion was the dominant one and it did not help. It only led to more pain and suffering. As long as you cling to your certainty and try not to notice your own fear and confusion, you will not have your pain eased one tiny bit.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 am

Moreno wrote:Note: I am not saying you have not had such experiences, even the past life ones. I consider that very possible. I am not saying these things do not happen. But it is time for those with only a partial, fragmented perspective on the whole to stop pretending they are the central experts. It will not bring you solace continuing to think you are THE expert with the broadest and deepest perspective. You know that your perspective has not helped you, has not eased your suffering or lonliness and it has not worked for society as a whole to look at women this way. For a long time your opinion was the dominant one and it did not help. It only led to more pain and suffering. As long as you cling to your certainty and try not to notice your own fear and confusion, you will not have your pain eased one tiny bit.

My pain killers work. But do yours???

If I say things are true about women, and they are true for women, like Kriswest, then what more do you want? Ohhhh, you want me to convince you?

You're already convinced. All you need to do is experience, and remember. I have no doubt that you're convinced.
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 am

:lol: :lol: Hon, i said you are partially right not all the way, just a couple of things does not make a whole.

It all boils down to nesting and genetic survival, not competing. We may be "civilized" but within us, our primal instincts still drive all people into actions and thoughts that are not civilized. In many ways our civilization has forced instincts to show up in abnormal ways.
Image

I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 17546
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Moreno » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Kriswest wrote::lol: :lol: Hon, i said you are partially right not all the way, just a couple of things does not make a whole.

It all boils down to nesting and genetic survival, not competing. We may be "civilized" but within us, our primal instincts still drive all people into actions and thoughts that are not civilized. In many ways our civilization has forced instincts to show up in abnormal ways.
It seems to me a key point in T's formula is that women control men, and completely, and men do not control women. I think that's just silly. These days a woman can buy a gun and equalize physical strength, but for most of our history, if we are to believe him, women have managed to control men and hurl them into the worst possible experiences - war - despite not being in positions of power in the Church, State or Business. So through the mere presence of their bloodlust and their manipulation of men - who must be both stupid and lacking in free will - women are the prime movers of history.

You'd think women would have also gotten men to be the ones who clean around the toilet.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Next

Return to Off Topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider]