Women Cause War

Men don’t like dying and killing. But war is necessary. War is a fight over resources. But men do not live lavishly. Men live poor, usually.

Women cause war because women want to kill off other groups of women. War involves murder, often of other women and children. So if women really “hated war” and “wanted peace”, then women would prevent them from happening. But they don’t. Women are greedy and want lots of excess resources. Women want to drive their infants around in SUV, gas guzzling road tanks. Women are driven by instinct. Women want as much resources for her children as she can squeeze out of a man. Sometimes what we have is not enough. This is when women want men to go to war for them, for oil or gold in far away lands, so that men can steal these resources from other people, and give it to the women and the children.

Women are heartless and actually love war. They love the thought of men fighting and dying, for them. Stealing, raping, and killing, for them. Because women are simple beasts who need to “feed the greed”. If women truly wanted to “end war”, then they would 1: quit being so damn greedy, but they can’t because that’s their instinct, 2: quit feeling horny for violent, dominant men who kill other people, but they can’t because that’s their instinct, 3: keep their legs closed to soldiers and murderers, but they can’t, for reason number 2.

Final word, women love soldiers. Women “love a man in uniform”. Why? Because the military uniform signals that this man is a rapist, thief, and murderer. But the uniform is “covers” that all up. Women intuitively know what the uniform means though. And women get wet for this. Women want men to kill in their name.

If women were less greedy and malicious, then the world would be a better place with less war. The problem is, women are secret murderers who inspire their men to kill for them. War is women plotting the death of other women. That’s what it’s truly about.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I get in trouble for speaking this TRUTH on a PHILOSOPHY forum. But whatever, I’m done here, enjoy. O:)

Women want to remove any threat.

Men want an excuse to rape or enslave women [main cause of war historically imho].

Women get turned on by powerful men.

Women make men do stuff to get them stuff.

Generalisations of course but I am glad someone finally said it.

You’re all on crack.

what alternative do you propose?

government-run sex rations?

I would not put it the way you have but , you are not far from the truth on it. Yours is a tad melodramatic but it does touch upon a truth or two.

A)Women go for men with the most amount of resources.

B)Resources are needed by men in sexual competition of gaining advances towards a woman or women.

C)Men war amongst themselves in order to gain ownership of resources.

D) Women everywhere deny all of this which furthers their own advantages.

Simple evolutionary behavioral psychology explained.

Moved to Mundane Babble.

Shadow Topic left in place.

Your babbling doesn’t qualify as truth when one only makes claims and provides no evidence.

I have a problem with this statement in particular whether killing others in battle constitutes murder can be debated though many people in the military don’t take part in the actual combat.

The title of thief can be contested as well, even to those who do loot in wartime.

Also I don’t see rape as being widespread amongst an overwhelming majority of soldiers, sure it happens but the fact that a few brutes partake in this sort of action shouldn’t completely place blame on every single person in the military.

But keep rambling, it is amusing.

Pav, your saying the topic starter of this thread is the one with tits? I think you claimed Traj had the titties. It sounds like the woman hating eunuch from the photos to me.

and by tits I mean not mantitties, but natural female ones from north america.

You have a problem with my roundness?? A circle is the only perfect shape. :flags-australia:

Lay off Plato.

Obey me, Onasander! I command you! O:)

Either way, you have no nuts, and I don’t mindlessly follow women and eunuchs. I’ve moved beyond the commands from men stage, and have the army well beyond me as well, and well, even if I was commanded, anything I would do would be half assed to being with.

You’re going off track.

I’m not a trolley, I’m bound by my will and the horizons alone. The tangential still is capable of being effective, and all to often by slight of hand we discover it was central to the main idea all along. The cure doesn’t originate in the disease, it comes from without, tangential, yet fully within scope and quite correct to include. Just doesn’t appear so to the diseased mine. Know I am the cure to your disease.

I am the disease to your cure.

I find this presumptuous.

I cast my vote with this insightful analysis. :smiley:

Women cause war by being projection screens for men’s hallucinations. Instead of dealing with their fears of sexual inadequacy or not being lovable, men make assumptions about what women really want and then structure society to reflect this as much as they can. Men have done incredible damage by avoiding feeling their fears, transforming the anxiety into both action and anger and seeing other men as rivals and blaming women for not loving them. This huge freight train of momentum gets built up in society and men rush away from their fears without remembering this is the impetus and then blame women for the horrible sense of panic underlying their machinations.

How dare women exist and be desirable!