Women Cause War

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Yours like his is melodramatic and yes his is has truth. women do control and manipulate the male. Buuhh duuh.. Gee all species the male is led around by his hormone sniffing head. the fanciest noisest cock gets the hen/s. The females rule the roost though, not the rooster. The Rooster follows the lead hen not the other way around. The human female says "I want a nest" Horny human male will go get her the biggest best darn nest he can anyway he can. The female knows this. Once the nest is set up, the female claims it as her home and the male best wipe his feet. The female cares not if another female's nest is taken as long as she gets the nest for herself. but this goes for most species on this planet. the cocky little male rooster will brag about his prowess in order to breed. It is all simply genetics and nesting.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 19773
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 pm

LOL, Mo just got owned by a woman, Kriswest. :banana-dance:

Bow down to the superior argument...that would be mine in case you missed it. :banana-linedance:
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby James L Walker » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Looks like this thread got moved because it pissed off the liberal, socialist, and conservative right wing regulars of this website despite evolutionary psychology studying biological behavioral patterns being very observant.
"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime."
-Max Stirner-


"Laws are made by governments and are enforced by violence." - Leo Tolstoy-

"I am a disciple of chaos. I like to watch civilization burn and despair." - By Me

"Propaganda of the deed." - Bonnot Gang 1912

"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet airplane. My son's son will ride a camel just like my father before him."- Arab Peak Oil Proverb

"Civilization is nothing more than a globalized overly worshipped farm where the owners violently and oppressively domesticate other human beings like enslaved cattle enforcing the direction of their labors for their own individual profit."- Random Anarcho Primitivist
User avatar
James L Walker
Loki
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Mo remember that one thing I said about women loving watching men get humiliated, trampled, and even killed off by other dominant men? Well, that applies to philosophy, reasoning, and argument too. So Kriswest taking my side over you demonstrates how you've been thoroughly owned here, in this thread. That's what is so funny! When a woman picks a side....in this case my side....it's through a relationship of TRUST and CONFIDENCE. Kriswest has trust and confidence in my posts. That's why she picks me, not you.

If it came down to it, she would "nest" with me over you. It's because she trusts me more than you, CONFIDENCE.

This is the third time I'm telling you this, but, perhaps it will sink in now that you're more thoroughly humiliated and embarrassed. It only verifies what I've already claimed as true. Women love violence.....when not directed at them. If violence is directed according to what women want, even if that means executing other women and children, then a woman can and will agree to this. Women just want men that they can have some control over.

There are reasons for that too. But I'm not going to share these reasons with you, until you get off the ground and wipe yourself off.


James L Walker wrote:Looks like this thread got moved because it pisses off the liberal, socialist, and conservative regulars of this website despite evolutionary psychology studying biological behavioral patterns being very observant.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious contradictory behavior, Mister Walker. I'm glad somebody else noticed. :)
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm

I think i may vomit over here in my corner. Dude, no way nohow nuuh uuh,nope God no hell no would i ever ever ever think about even being with you. You just aint got the cock. No i did not agree with you I said you had some truth. I did not side with you. I sided with truth not you. Your post is wrong about women loving violence , its a crock and very melodramatic. Women love a provider , a partner that won't leave them hanging with 15 crying brats, a man that can love and care for the nest and provide the nest. She is not at all concerned how it gets done , just get it done. It is the male that chooses violence because he is horny, and wants to prove he can swing his dick in a great big circle. thats it thats all. A man wants to, (even though he thinks he is monogamous), attract more females. That is his choice his own doing, the females don't care how it all gets done, just do it.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 19773
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Kriswest wrote:It is the male that chooses violence because the woman is horny,

Fixed.

Women love violence and you know it, Kriswest. You know it, because it sexually arouses you if it occurs. But it does only occur when a woman is worth fighting over. So it doesn't happen to all women, but, a select minority of sexually attractive or very valuable women. Some women are worth dying for. Others aren't. The ones that are worth dying for, know that they love violence, and want to see much more men, women, and children die in their name, in their vanity. Women are this shallow. Men aren't. Men are the ones who dislike war, because we are the ones who fight and die in it. No women, no wars.

Women could stop war and violence on Earth if you really wanted to.....but you don't. So this proves the fact. :D
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Trajicomic wrote:
Kriswest wrote:It is the male that chooses violence because the woman is horny,

Fixed.

Women love violence and you know it, Kriswest. You know it, because it sexually arouses you if it occurs. But it does only occur when a woman is worth fighting over. So it doesn't happen to all women, but, a select minority of sexually attractive or very valuable women. Some women are worth dying for. Others aren't. The ones that are worth dying for, know that they love violence, and want to see much more men, women, and children die in their name, in their vanity. Women are this shallow. Men aren't. Men are the ones who dislike war, because we are the ones who fight and die in it. No women, no wars.

Women could stop war and violence on Earth if you really wanted to.....but you don't. So this proves the fact. :D

ROTFLMAO, yea, right. And hetromen love football, a homoerotic sport if ever I saw one.
If a female stands to the side of two males fighting over her, yes she is invested in the outcome, yes there are perverted females who do get turned on by that crap. but the natural one just kicks back waits for the right one to finish , then goes off with him. She wants the most suitable provider for her nest, thats it no more, no drama nothing.. prove you are the best and you get the nest.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 19773
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Kriswest wrote:ROTFLMAO, yea, right. And hetromen love football, a homoerotic sport if ever I saw one.

Why do you keep agreeing with me, Kriswest?

Football is not representative of male violence. And yes, football is for homosexuals. I agree with you about that. Male violence is more about fist fighting, and death is usually involved. If death is not involved, or the threat of death, then it's not true violence. Most violence has become removed or sterilized in western culture. We are breeding sons into becoming little pussies. This isn't going to bode well for western history in the end. If you raise an army of pussies and homosexuals, then it's just a matter of time before your lands are conquered and your women raped. History will demonstrate this fact for me.


Kriswest wrote:If a female stands to the side of two males fighting over her, yes she is invested in the outcome, yes there are perverted females who do get turned on by that crap.

Women like you, Kriswest. Maybe you are not the type of woman valuable enough to be fought over??


Kriswest wrote:but the natural one just kicks back waits for the right one to finish , then goes off with him. She wants the most suitable provider for her nest, thats it no more, no drama nothing.. prove you are the best and you get the nest.

We are in agreement. You should not continue to pretend like you're not on my side, and that you don't fully back me when it's obvious you do.

I know you agree with me, and the entire forum does know this too. You're mine, because I have the better arguments, the better philosophy. The truer philosophy.

:banana-dance:
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Posters like Mo_ are jealous that Kriswest is on my side rather than his.

But if your philosophy is dominant, and truest, then women will agree with you, as Kriswest continues to agree with me, especially against her will as if she had a strong will. ;)
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Kriswest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: At least you got the comic part right in your name :lol: :lol:
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
User avatar
Kriswest
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 19773
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Location: stuck in permanent maternal mode.

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Trajicomic » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Laughter is the medicine of the Gods. But then again....so are tears. :-?
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
User avatar
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil
 
Posts: 1374
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Moreno » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 am

Kriswest wrote:Yours like his is melodramatic and yes his is has truth. women do control and manipulate the male. Buuhh duuh..
of course, I agree. I can't see my post as melodramatic, I am challenging an extreme idea: that women control men, end of discussion. I would never argue that women don't manipulate or that some significant percentage are attracted to violent men or soldiers, etc. It's his blanket blame of women for war I find ludicrous.

If I post saying women do not manipulate men and have no responsibility for bad things, that's melodramatic. And loopy.

Gee all species the male is led around by his hormone sniffing head. the fanciest noisest cock gets the hen/s. The females rule the roost though, not the rooster. The Rooster follows the lead hen not the other way around. The human female says "I want a nest" Horny human male will go get her the biggest best darn nest he can anyway he can. The female knows this. Once the nest is set up, the female claims it as her home and the male best wipe his feet. The female cares not if another female's nest is taken as long as she gets the nest for herself. but this goes for most species on this planet. the cocky little male rooster will brag about his prowess in order to breed. It is all simply genetics and nesting.
Sure, but saying 'women cause war', period, is just silly.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Stoic Guardian » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:56 am

James L Walker wrote:Looks like this thread got moved because it pissed off the liberal, socialist, and conservative right wing regulars of this website despite evolutionary psychology studying biological behavioral patterns being very observant.


I'd say it's because the statement is largely gibberish yeah there's some truth of course women have had influence in certain wars, but the Idea that people only fight wars because of women is stupid.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
User avatar
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:01 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Chunaski » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:27 am

Resorting to a battle of the sexes is trite. If women cause war it's because men are weak. Both sexes are f*cked up. Thesis and antithesis if you're willing to be honest. Leave your ego out of it.
Chunaski
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:17 am

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Pandora » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Trajic, I think you just like being dominated by women. There are men who spend their life fighting and a thought of a woman wouldn't even cross their mind. It has to do with self-concept, and yours comes from a woman.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2902
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:31 am

Women are not heartless, but mindless. The reason they want wealth is to satiate their need. Women are easily bored and require greater and greater stimulation (hedonism.) They are mentally unstable. This is why they dont marry needy males, because they dont want anyone to touch a slice of the pie but themselves. The ideal situation for a female is to marry a mangina who works 24/7, rarely has sex with her and provides her with an infinite amount of pie and can take a large amount of emotional abuse/turmoil.
We must strive to fight fascism, whenever it arises.
I am a proud member of The Games of Genius, a community for budding artists, gamers, free-thinkers, and philosophers.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:47 am

This thread of Traji's, is basically a fail, but he or she has had 3 years to improve their philosophy, so I'm open to their comments. Still, I linger on what gender Traji is, I am not sure. Kris said she wanted the cock, so perhaps Tra-ji is a Tra-ni, post-op (no cocko.)

The reason this thread is rubbish is because Traji more or less posts weak truths and half truths. For example, if Traji would take the time to observe chimpanzee mating behavoirs, he would see that fistfights are not "to the death." Also, wars are not fought for females, it is something chimpanzees due. Tribe on tribe violence is a seperate mechanism than interpersonal duels over women, which happen often and are nonfatal. Rest assured, in a male only tribe of chimpanzees, violence would surely occur.
We must strive to fight fascism, whenever it arises.
I am a proud member of The Games of Genius, a community for budding artists, gamers, free-thinkers, and philosophers.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4092
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Trajicomic wrote:
Moreno wrote:Women cause war by being projection screens for men's hallucinations. Instead of dealing with their fears of sexual inadequacy or not being lovable, men make assumptions about what women really want and then structure society to reflect this as much as they can. Men have done incredible damage by avoiding feeling their fears, transforming the anxiety into both action and anger and seeing other men as rivals and blaming women for not loving them. This huge freight train of momentum gets built up in society and men rush away from their fears without remembering this is the impetus and then blame women for the horrible sense of panic underlying their machinations.

How dare women exist and be desirable!

You're stuck in your selfish, egotistical delusions.
No, you are. I'm rubber, you're glue.

You have yet to see how men are desirable to women, and for which reasons. Killing, raping, and murdering, in a woman's name, is what wets the human female's crotch faster than a garden hose.
I haven't found this necessary in my sex life. I am sure there are some women who need this to get wet, but I think you are universalizing strangely.

And I know, what women want. Women want violence, death, destruction, in their name! So don't you fucks dare tell me you "know" something when you don't know jack shit. If you truly disagreed with me, then you'd present some sort of rebuttal of SOME KIND. Instead you know every word I'm telling you is correct, is true, is "evil", and it is evil because it's true, and it's true because it's evil.
Wait, I am supposed to present an 'argument' to rebut your statement of opinion? Let's see you make an argument first. How about some research into women getting turned on by rape, killing and destruction. You know that this is in any way a general pattern.
Truth is evil, sometimes. And many more pathetic minds here will never accept this absolute fact as a remote possibility. But your ignorance is my advantage. And I can use this knowledge against your romantic idealism. I can use your ignorance about life, facts, and truth, all against you.
Romantic idealism? If I don't believe, say, all dogs secretly kill babies, does that mean I romanticize dogs? Or idealize them?

Not everyone who disagrees with your negative romanticism is living in a dreamworld, dependant on the glorification of whatever you negatively glorify. You have the nuance of a teenage boy who thinks all adults are scum because he can't borrow daddy' car.

Kriswest even admitted that I am true. And she knows best. So you're all wrong, to disagree with Kriswest. You're not intelligent enough to know how to compete with your naive, childish ideals.
[/quote][/quote]You are right, I have no idea how to compete with my own ideals. In fact I would consider that a category error. I can compete against you or a basketball player, say, but competing against my ideals - which are not relevent to this thread - is an activity I cannot even imagine. What do me and my ideals compete in? Chess, marathon running? I am not sure ideals can run or even indicate moves in chess.

And you may be true, thought I suspect you mean 'right', but so far you have not shown you are correct about this issue.

Life is not a roll playing game, why don't you wait until your brain finishes developing.
User avatar
Moreno
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10304
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby zinnat » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Women per se do not cause war. It is merely a lame excuse of some men either to justify war or their lust.

It is the desire of men for women that sometimes cause war, though it is not the only reason for wars.

In Hinduism, it is said that there are only three reasons for wars; Jar (gold/wealth), Joru (women) and Zameen (land). But, after deduction, it is only either ignorance or greed that causes wars. Rest are only excuses made up by war mongerars.

With love,
Sanjay
User avatar
zinnat
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Women Cause War

Postby DreamsOfSugaryInsanity » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Trajicomic wrote:Men don't like dying and killing. But war is necessary. War is a fight over resources. But men do not live lavishly. Men live poor, usually.

Women cause war because women want to kill off other groups of women. War involves murder, often of other women and children. So if women really "hated war" and "wanted peace", then women would prevent them from happening. But they don't. Women are greedy and want lots of excess resources. Women want to drive their infants around in SUV, gas guzzling road tanks. Women are driven by instinct. Women want as much resources for her children as she can squeeze out of a man. Sometimes what we have is not enough. This is when women want men to go to war for them, for oil or gold in far away lands, so that men can steal these resources from other people, and give it to the women and the children.

Women are heartless and actually love war. They love the thought of men fighting and dying, for them. Stealing, raping, and killing, for them. Because women are simple beasts who need to "feed the greed". If women truly wanted to "end war", then they would 1: quit being so damn greedy, but they can't because that's their instinct, 2: quit feeling horny for violent, dominant men who kill other people, but they can't because that's their instinct, 3: keep their legs closed to soldiers and murderers, but they can't, for reason number 2.

Final word, women love soldiers. Women "love a man in uniform". Why? Because the military uniform signals that this man is a rapist, thief, and murderer. But the uniform is "covers" that all up. Women intuitively know what the uniform means though. And women get wet for this. Women want men to kill in their name.

If women were less greedy and malicious, then the world would be a better place with less war. The problem is, women are secret murderers who inspire their men to kill for them. War is women plotting the death of other women. That's what it's truly about.

I wouldn't be surprised if I get in trouble for speaking this TRUTH on a PHILOSOPHY forum. But whatever, I'm done here, enjoy. O:)

I know this post is a bit long, but I encourage you to read it all the way through.
First of all, arbiter of truth, tell me more.
And second of all, as a traditional conservative, I find your outlook on war and the state troubling, to say nothing of your view on gender relations.
Now, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you don't know what the horseshoe theory is. Put simply, the horseshoe theory is the idea that two ends of any spectrum will be identical in all but name. This can be observed in both nature and politics. Just as alkaline and acid have similar effects, so do the extremes of any debate or ideology. For example, look at the Black Panters and the KKK. At first glance, they look like opposites, but when you look closer, you realize that they are simply two sides of the same coin. The former is a racist group that hates white people, the latter is a racist group that hates black people. Their rhetoric is nearly identical, with the only difference being that the demographics are reversed.
The same principle applies to feminism and MGTOW. While MGTOW claims to be the opposite of feminism, they are, in reality, simply the flip side of the gender politics coin. Radical feminism advocates that women should not have relationships with men, and that men are immoral. MGTOW simply reverses this rhetoric, flipping the genders and throwing it back at them. It's like Nietzsche said: be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
In short, this is why traditional conservatives and MRA's (both groups that I proudly identify with) are better suited to solving the feminist problem than MGTOW. Instead of redressing the enemy's dogma and throwing it back at them, we make our own arguments. And our stance on the matter is that, put simply, everything you just said is bullshit. The reality of the matter is that war has nothing to do with gender relations.
Now, you claim that the cause of war is "women plotting to kill other women", but unsurprisingly, you provide no evidence. You simply state it as gospel, just like a feminist would. A feminist in your shoes would probably blame war on "toxic masculinity", which, similar to your theory, puts the blame on an entire gender, all the while providing about as much evidence for her statements as you just did. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
The simple reality of war is that it is not connected to sexuality. War is an engrained part of our genetics, and has been since long before mankind. This can be observed today in chimpanzees, our closest relatives, and the closest analogue to our ape ancestors. Wild chimps, with no means of communication outside simple body language and nonverbal noises (no sign language, and obviously no speech, which precludes any sort of conspiracy) have been observed waging war on other tribes, similar to primitive tribal warfare among humans. Yes, there is rape involved, but just like with humans, males are the majority of both aggressors and victims. Males of the rival tribe are killed more often than females. If war was, as you say, a female conspiracy to kill other women, why are men the primary victims, as well as the strategists, instigators and proponents of war?
DreamsOfSugaryInsanity
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 am

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]