Some generalised sexist b.s.

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Some generalised sexist b.s.

Postby Trevor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Men desire purity. Women desire defilement.
Trevor

Re: Some generalised sexist b.s.

Postby tentative » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

trevor wrote:Men desire purity. Women desire defilement.

Some generalized horseshit.
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative

Postby Trevor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm

tentative wrote:Some generalized horseshit.

:lol:

Yehhh...But it's out there nonetheless.
Trevor

Postby tentative » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 pm

If some dumb bastard wants purity, he should buy a blow-up doll. BUT... it needs to be locked up between 'usage'. The slut will do anybody.
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

tentative

Postby Trevor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm

You said it and now its official. Women need to be locked up.
Trevor

Postby tentative » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 pm

trevor wrote:You said it and now its official. Women need to be locked up.

Just the plastic ones. Try that with a real woman and you're likely to end up with a large lump on your forehead. Cast iron frying pans leave a pretty good dent.
IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby Trevor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Men are defiled. Women are pure.

And my mind is a cesspit.
Trevor

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 am

tentative wrote:

Just the plastic ones. Try that with a real woman and you're likely to end up with a large lump on your forehead. Cast iron frying pans leave a pretty good dent.

They're also good at breaking fingers if you try to prevent said dent...

...not that I would know. 8-[
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Postby tentative » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 am

PavlovianModel146 wrote:
tentative wrote:

They're also good at breaking fingers if you try to prevent said dent...

...not that I would know. 8-[

Ah yes, wedded bliss... :roll: I do a bit of woodworking and I made rolling pins for every woman in the family - out of hard rock maple. I was amazed at how peaceful each household became and I didn't even include operating instructions. The girls seemed to intuitively know how to use them. :lol:
IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby PavlovianModel146 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:41 am

My Mom, actually. I had quite a smart-ass little mouth as a teenager, one day my Mom was doing dishes and I was firing off at the mouth...so she swung at it, I blocked, but it cost me two broken fingers!
"Love is the gravity of the Soul" - Abstract -/-/1988 - 3/11/2013 R.I.P

PavlovianModel146
Ringing The Bell

Postby tentative » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am

PavlovianModel146 wrote:My Mom, actually. I had quite a smart-ass little mouth as a teenager, one day my Mom was doing dishes and I was firing off at the mouth...so she swung at it, I blocked, but it cost me two broken fingers!

:lol: :lol: And when dad heard about it, he didn't say NUTHIN! I'll bet mom re-tells that story at every family get-together. Too good!

:-k hmmm... I bet mom was glad you got your hand in there before she had to pay a dentist for a few teeth...
IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby Fent » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 am

Generalizations are only okay if they're positive toward females and negative toward males.
Fent
Philosopher

Postby lizbethrose » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

How about some female imput--Generalities, of course, but they seem to address mens' needs as they've been shown around here.

Men can't be bothered with the 'creation of love,' they just want sex. Men like a little violence with sex, so they can be viewed as conquerors. A man goes from 'flower' to 'flower', free as a bee to pollinate his 'chosen flowers.' A man has no responsibility for the possible outcome of his sexual freedom, he leaves that all up to his female partner.

Sexist BS-------?--------I hope.
"Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
— Lewis Carroll
lizbethrose
Philosopher

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

What if you are a man who doesn't fit these definitions?
"We must love one another or die." W.H.Auden
I admit I'm an asshole. Now, can we get back to the conversation?
"If you linger to curse the snake that bit you, you will die of its poison."
Arrogance hides a multitude of insecurities."
Perspectivism may mean never having to say you're certain.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby tentative » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Ierrellus wrote:What if you are a man who doesn't fit these definitions?

That would make you a non-machoshithead. I'd bet you even like quiche. :roll: Quite possibly, you've defined manhood with more than your small head, which would be a rarity among the denizens of ILP.
IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby Ierrellus » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:57 pm

tentative wrote:

That would make you a non-machoshithead. I'd bet you even like quiche. :roll: Quite possibly, you've defined manhood with more than your small head, which would be a rarity among the denizens of ILP.

:D , What's quiche, J.T? I'm with Woody Allen who noted, "I often put women under a pedestal." It's the only cure for idealism.
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby Calrid » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm

trevor wrote:

Men are defiled. Women are pure.

And my mind is a cesspit.

Women are pure I'll have to remember that one next time I'm in a gimp suit being whipped by a dominatrix who's simultaneously giving me a scrotal infusion of vinegar while several dozen people control my breathing and hence my orgasm intensity.

Women are as pure as men, society however has different rules for how women express themselves.
“I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.”

Oscar Wilde - probably.
Calrid
Philosopher

Postby Calrid » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm

lizbethrose wrote:How about some female imput--Generalities, of course, but they seem to address mens' needs as they've been shown around here.

Men can't be bothered with the 'creation of love,' they just want sex. Men like a little violence with sex, so they can be viewed as conquerors. A man goes from 'flower' to 'flower', free as a bee to pollinate his 'chosen flowers.' A man has no responsibility for the possible outcome of his sexual freedom, he leaves that all up to his female partner.

Sexist BS-------?--------I hope.

Bless, she's often trying to be better than her female nature suggests she should be. As long as she doesn't drive, operate heavy machinery, or become a high paid functioning member of society, thus endangering her ability to fire out children (boys preferably of innately higher caliber than girls), because if she does so she might be fired and rightly so...

Now go put your knickers on and make us all a cup of tea. ;)

I love you babe.

*pinches your ass on the way out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related[/youtube]

A documentary on the subject.

hmm my youtube tags aint working, probably because of a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related

Women! Know your limits!
“I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence.”

Oscar Wilde - probably.
Calrid
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:38 am

You play the sexist card TOO well Caldrid... you must be a natural for it :lol:
Examine what is said, not him who speaks.
~Arab Proverb
Imageaes dhammo sanantano Pali: 'this is the eternal law'

The Narcissist exists whereby every activity and relationship is defined by the hedonistic need to acquire the symbols of spiritual wealth, this becoming the only expression of rigid, yet covert, social hierarchies. It is a culture where liberalism only exists insofar as it serves a consumer society, and even art, sex and religion lose their liberating power.
MagsJ
Triumvirate

Postby mr reasonable » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 am

Ierrellus wrote:
tentative wrote:

:D , What's quiche, J.T? I'm with Woody Allen who noted, "I often put women under a pedestal." It's the only cure for idealism.

Dude quiche is fucking amazing. They're like little pies of deliciousness, and you can make em w/ all different ingredients. Yum.
mr reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Moreno » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

Men desire both purity and defilement as far as I can see. One to moon after marry the other to fuck. I am pretty sure women have similar splits in their desires.
Moreno
ILP Legend

Postby tentative » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 am

Smears,

You're right, except I could never get the damned things to rise and ended up with an omelet. They still tasted good, but dammit, I wanted that frothy perfection - you know, like the perfect woman. O:)
IGAYRCCFYVM

tentative

Postby Ierrellus » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Do men still long for momma and are torn emotionally between desire for the virgin and the whore? Women have it easy. They bear us from womb to relationship. They can castrate with a look. See Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman to Me."
Will somebody send me a good quiche recipe. I love to cook.
A college friend once made this stale remark, "I want to marry a blind, deaf and dumb nymphomaniac whose father owns a liquor store."
Trevor, you are beyond help and hope. :D
Ierrellus
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Ier.. that made me laugh and put a much-needed smile on my face - great quotes, and if you can make a good quiche then you are a damn great cook.
Examine what is said, not him who speaks.
~Arab Proverb
Imageaes dhammo sanantano Pali: 'this is the eternal law'

The Narcissist exists whereby every activity and relationship is defined by the hedonistic need to acquire the symbols of spiritual wealth, this becoming the only expression of rigid, yet covert, social hierarchies. It is a culture where liberalism only exists insofar as it serves a consumer society, and even art, sex and religion lose their liberating power.
MagsJ
Triumvirate

Postby FilmSnob » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Every time I have tried quiche I have most definetly not liked it. Does that make me manly?
FilmSnob
ex-Pezer

Next

Return to Off Topic