Some generalised sexist b.s.

Men desire purity. Women desire defilement.

Some generalized horseshit.

:laughing:

Yehhh…But it’s out there nonetheless.

If some dumb bastard wants purity, he should buy a blow-up doll. BUT… it needs to be locked up between ‘usage’. The slut will do anybody.

You said it and now its official. Women need to be locked up.

Just the plastic ones. Try that with a real woman and you’re likely to end up with a large lump on your forehead. Cast iron frying pans leave a pretty good dent.

Men are defiled. Women are pure.

And my mind is a cesspit.

They’re also good at breaking fingers if you try to prevent said dent…

…not that I would know. 8-[

Ah yes, wedded bliss… :unamused: I do a bit of woodworking and I made rolling pins for every woman in the family - out of hard rock maple. I was amazed at how peaceful each household became and I didn’t even include operating instructions. The girls seemed to intuitively know how to use them. :laughing:

My Mom, actually. I had quite a smart-ass little mouth as a teenager, one day my Mom was doing dishes and I was firing off at the mouth…so she swung at it, I blocked, but it cost me two broken fingers!

:laughing: :laughing: And when dad heard about it, he didn’t say NUTHIN! I’ll bet mom re-tells that story at every family get-together. Too good!

:-k hmmm… I bet mom was glad you got your hand in there before she had to pay a dentist for a few teeth…

Generalizations are only okay if they’re positive toward females and negative toward males.

How about some female imput–Generalities, of course, but they seem to address mens’ needs as they’ve been shown around here.

Men can’t be bothered with the ‘creation of love,’ they just want sex. Men like a little violence with sex, so they can be viewed as conquerors. A man goes from ‘flower’ to ‘flower’, free as a bee to pollinate his ‘chosen flowers.’ A man has no responsibility for the possible outcome of his sexual freedom, he leaves that all up to his female partner.

Sexist BS-------?--------I hope.

What if you are a man who doesn’t fit these definitions?

That would make you a non-machoshithead. I’d bet you even like quiche. :unamused: Quite possibly, you’ve defined manhood with more than your small head, which would be a rarity among the denizens of ILP.

:smiley: , What’s quiche, J.T? I’m with Woody Allen who noted, “I often put women under a pedestal.” It’s the only cure for idealism.

Women are pure I’ll have to remember that one next time I’m in a gimp suit being whipped by a dominatrix who’s simultaneously giving me a scrotal infusion of vinegar while several dozen people control my breathing and hence my orgasm intensity.

Women are as pure as men, society however has different rules for how women express themselves.

Bless, she’s often trying to be better than her female nature suggests she should be. As long as she doesn’t drive, operate heavy machinery, or become a high paid functioning member of society, thus endangering her ability to fire out children (boys preferably of innately higher caliber than girls), because if she does so she might be fired and rightly so…

Now go put your knickers on and make us all a cup of tea. :wink:

I love you babe.

*pinches your ass on the way out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related[/youtube]

A documentary on the subject.

hmm my youtube tags aint working, probably because of a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jV6Kc5wTwA&feature=related

Women! Know your limits!

You play the sexist card TOO well Caldrid… you must be a natural for it :laughing:

Dude quiche is fucking amazing. They’re like little pies of deliciousness, and you can make em w/ all different ingredients. Yum.