Jokerism

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Jokerism

Postby James L Walker » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Pretty soon I plan to come back more often once I am able to in which I plan on creating a form of Jokerism where Jokerites everywhere can come congregate and learn from each other.

I want to undermine conventional modern thinking and perception everywhere.

I got some real cutting edge thoughts brewing along with some activities and mental exchanges planned out for those wondering.

I have been coming up with a lot of new ideas as of late in my noggin where I promise to not dissapoint on my return for those interested.

The days are just going to have to keep on passing until I can once again join ILP regularly. Time is never on my side.

As for me I am doing great for all those wondering. I have never been better.
"The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual crime."
-Max Stirner-

"Laws are made by governments and are enforced by violence." - Leo Tolstoy-

"I am a disciple of chaos. I like to watch civilization burn and despair." - By Me

"Propaganda of the deed." - Bonnot Gang 1912

"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet airplane. My son's son will ride a camel just like my father before him."- Arab Peak Oil Proverb

"Civilization is nothing more than a globalized overly worshipped farm where the owners violently and oppressively domesticate other human beings like enslaved cattle enforcing the direction of their labors for their own individual profit."- Random Anarcho Primitivist
James L Walker
Loki

Re: Jokerism

Postby Trajicomic » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 pm

I'll be reading as a Jokerite, can't wait! :banana-dance:
Nothing is more Evil than becoming Man.
Image Image
I, Postman will go Up. :sci-fi-beamup:
Won't you Humans stay Down? :sci-fi-grayalien:
Trajicomic
Lawful Evil

Postby James L Walker » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Trajicomic wrote:I'll be reading as a Jokerite, can't wait! :banana-dance:

Terrific sir! That is what I like to hear.
-Max Stirner-

"I am a disciple of chaos. I like to watch civilization burn and despair." - By Me

"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet airplane. My son's son will ride a camel just like my father before him."- Arab Peak Oil Proverb

"Civilization is nothing more than a globalized overly worshipped farm where the owners violently and oppressively domesticate other human beings like enslaved cattle enforcing the direction of their labors for their own individual profit."- Random Anarcho Primitivist
James L Walker
Loki

Postby Stoic Guardian » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Just remember if you've never been better chances are things are going to get worse, at least to a point so be prepared for that.
"Fascism combats, and must combat, without respite or pity, not intelligence, but intellectualism—which is, as I have indicated, a sickness of the intellect" - Giovanni Gentile

”After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”- John F. Kennedy
Stoic Guardian
Silvershirt Armchair Legionary

Postby James L Walker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Stoic Guardian wrote:Just remember if you've never been better chances are things are going to get worse, at least to a point so be prepared for that.

I am entirely prepared for the world to become a turd punch bowl sir both physically and mentally. That is why I live each day like it was my last.
-Max Stirner-

James L Walker
Loki

Postby volchok » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 pm

James L Walker wrote:
. That is why I live each day like it was my last.

And yet you waste your time posting on a forum about how you're gonna be posting more frequently on that forum...
Yep, sounds like living each day as if it was your last..
volchok
Philosopher

Postby James L Walker » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:30 pm

volchok wrote:
James L Walker wrote:
. That is why I live each day like it was my last.

And yet you waste your time posting on a forum about how you're gonna be posting more frequently on that forum...
Yep, sounds like living each day as if it was your last..

What you fail to realize good sir is that I like spreading discontent and general discord that this little cyber corner here gives me savoring amounts of pleasure that you cannot fanthom. That and I like taking people out of their comfortable conditioning watching them worm about a bit.

It brings me joy in life. It is what I do.
-Max Stirner-

James L Walker
Loki

Return to Off Topic