Half-formed posts, inchoate philosophies, and the germs of deep thought.
Can anyone tell me what the difference is? Supposedly there are different schools.
Is structuralism considered European while generativism American or is the distinction more complicated?
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 pm
You might get a reply in HoQ so I am moving this thread there.
- Posts: 13380
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
- Location: London, England
I remember seeing the language philosophers in San Francisco carrying around alot of generative grammer books. Fuck em.
- Posts: 2454
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 am
- Location: Not fucking Hawaii
Return to The Sandbox
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users