What are you doing? (Part 1)

In a sense i am a machine. But as i have said i am staying within the non committed column. It all depends on You. I am but here to point to the difficulties which can be experienced toward the way. It is like that certain warrior who came across dragon’s teeth in a field, like that of modern minefields where everybody is replaceable. Who am i to replace You?

But in another sense, the machine which dictates to me, still, as the nacht which the winter solstice , evaporating the hubrice of the dreams of mid-summer, where fauns, still, inspire ,
then as there unreservedly so, all as in that dream , is, replaceable. But it’s not i, believe me, it is those whom i loved, those who challenged and channelled me, please believe me, of course you may not, and yet again, you might, if, only You can will it!

Machines can never replace You, not because of a stereotype i have of a German that’s long gone, a romantic , whose world view has been post-scribed and expressed as the vision of a beautiful world. How can a machine ever express that longing, guilt ridden none the less, and mistaken because of it’s exclusivity,???

Christianity is all inclusive, it is a recurrance of ad aeternum of hope, it is the pre requisite to democracy as mundane as it is, yet it saves the world, the savior, whom even Nietzsche held in regard, AND NOT PAULUS, BECAUSE LET’S FACE IT, PAUL WAS ONLY A DISCIPLE, it is CHRIST, WHO IS THE REAL TRANSVALUATOR, the antichrist only a reaction, to absolve man to try to trick the devil, for the sin of the forbidden fruit, it is merely an apology, whereas christ is the savior, the one who died, for our sins, so that creation itself will have a BEING, and not merely existence. The antichrist is christ, the reversal is but our fault mea maxima culpa, and he as comeback as NEGATION, to pronounce the ideal, how hard to entertain it’s figurative abstraction , the profane abstracted from the sacred,so as to give the will it’s power to illuminate those, still,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------in the darkness unloved. that they are.

see what ouzo does? arminius if you had known me in solingen, well, that’s another story.

Hang in there, folks.

Greatest ideal,

A world aflame.

Such pure intentions…

"If I suffer, I’ll make us all suffer!’

Of all the progress of man,

It comes back to the will of a child.

=> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=185562&p=2495797#p2495797

Ouzo?

You mean this one?:

And you in Solingen, Obe?

Appeal to authority- How it works:

Take it up the ass by authority and don’t you dare be resentful or fight back.

I was in Solingen, once.  But in a sense i will always be there. Solingen for me is not an ouzo, but an ouza.

I woke up feeling a need for sugar, so I put guava jelly in my croissant like a philistine.
Paris meets Sao Paulo. Fells wrong but… it’s delicious.

Good Morning Phon i woke up and had my usual Zen green tea with agave, steamy hot. I am almost out the door.

And what is “ouza”?

Or do you mean this?:

Yes possibly that too. Someone in another forum pointed to ouza as being. But i am hanging this morning, ouzo is a strong chaser.

But what does it mean: “Solingen for me is … an ouza”?

We’ve gone over this. Don’t act like a douchebag, and I won’t call you one.

Also, I’m not pissy. Again, keep telling yourself I am, but that doesn’t change reality. You can’t handle an honest observation of your behavior, that’s not my problem. I have no reason to get pissy, I’m just watching you be butt-hurt and overcompensate.

Can any personal issues with each other be exchanged through messaging please - your cooperation is much appreciated.

Yeah I mean, if only this was an interesting catfight, but it’s just like watching two old ladies bicker. STFU already, gee.
It’s just a fucking word.

Arminus, it could mean a masculine/feminine distinction, i guess my stay in Solingen manifested such preoccupation, of a fallen angel, a realization of the primal indifference of a deity underlying a pre-Islamic, Jewish, or Christian entity. Maybe one, or even all of these, depending on relevance and opportunity ( I am answering this delayed, and could not embed more then three paraphrases into my reply. I hopeYou still can re connect with Your original question.

Blurry, I have no interest in your opinion of me. I don’t even know why you’re on a phl board. Have you ever posted anything of substance or have you ever done anything besides your “douchebag” schtick? It’s boring. You might as well be talking to a brick wall. Now, if you can’t stop name-calling, then I’d suggest that you go someplace else besides my thread and do a little growing up, then come back when you know how to play with the other kids…

:laughing: why you keep responding then? Why so upset over a word if you have no interest?

For someone who gets so upset about people accusing him of only talking about bitches and drugs and ignoring the years of posts you’ve made, it sure doesn’t take much provocation to get you to do the exact same thing :-"

Learn to notice when you’re being played. You’re not nearly so good at this game as you think you are, sweet cheeks :wink:

I’m not worried about the word. I’m trying to help you develop as a person into something more than an simple name-caller. The fact that you think someone, or anyone here is “being played” is indicative of your juvenile mentality. Sweet cheeks? Riiiiight.