What are you doing? (Part 1)

70° Fahrenheit? That’s about 21°Celsius. So I guess that you live in a subtropic region.

I need four (exactly four) seasons.

I like the four seasons very much.

I do too, mild, mid warm, warm and hot… :slight_smile:

But “mild, mid warm, warm, hot” are not features of four seasons but merely of two seasons like “dry period” and “rain period”. :slight_smile:

Have you ever lived in a zone with real four seasons?

Humans were “born” in areas of merely two seasons and developed into areas of four seasons and into areas of other two seasons (namely in the polar regions). So originally, thus more (not only) naturally, we are beings of the two seasons in warm or hot areas, but being on our way, thus more (not only) culturally, we are also beings of the four seasons, of the two seasons in the coldest areas (polar regions), and in some sense even of the one “season” in the outer space. We became beings that can live in both the hottest and the coldest climate zones and in some sense, as I said, even in the outer space. That’s great and terrible, fortune and fate, destiny. Isn’t it?

Fuck 4 seasons, I’d prefer spring all year. Fuck other seasons, winter particularly

I was born and raised in the Sonoran desert and now live in swamplands of Southern Mississippi. If it drops below 70° I am chilled… I work outside, love my job even in 20° or less. It just hurts like hell while doing it.

Hey! The Sonoran desert is in Mexico and in two parts of the United States, namely in the states California and Arizona, and the Sonoran desert is not very near to the swampslands of Southern Mississipi. But nevertheless: You are a “warm one”. :slight_smile:

Is the temperature 20° Fahrenheit (thus: -6.7° Celsius) a rarity or a normality in that correlating “season”? In Europe, especially in West and West-Central Europe the average winter-temperature is often higher than +2° Celsius (35.6° Fahrenheit) - caused by the Gulf Stream.

For things where I can make a difference… like politics and such, which doesn’t quite cover the weather :confused:

In winter we will get about 3 or 5 days of such freezes,it just feels sooo much more :slight_smile:.
Southern Arizona is where I was raised. It is an awesomely beautiful place. I miss hiking the desert floor even though I love my land here and enjoy my hikes as much. I cannot stand snow.

Death by hypothermia :confusion-shrug:

I’m not complaining about snow not settling on Central London Town… on the one day that it did snow here 8-[

Today was akin to a Springs day… all sun and clear blue sky. An early Spring for 2015?

Yo magsj, I reckon if you pulled out each and every individual grey hair that you have, you would be bald!!!

…and what are you basing that little gem on Mannequin?

So everybody ages the same? hair greys around the same age? and everybody must get wrinkles at some point, right?

Wrong!

I’m 72. Grey hairs in my beard, not on my head. Few wrinkles. I could pass for 50.

Case in point :smiley:

You don’t need to concern yourself with my grey hairs Mannequin… or lack thereof.

I wonder if I can pull off the granny death from donnie darko look. That’d be wicked.

I feel restless. I’m going to do some stretches then work out for one hour, maybe one hour and thirty min. And then ten min flexing in the mirror before shower. Then meditation for thirty min, then food

Sexy mama :wink:

:laughing: