What are you doing? (Part 1)

They’re basically making fools out of us in the international community. It’s shameful.

I have no doubt of that.

I am in a 12’×12’ horse shed waiting for a bit of a lightning storm to pass. I have a 1/4 mile walk back to my car. At least I have the minis with me. They are good company.

I’ll believe it’s Spring when the crocus and the Robin come back to Ohio.

It’s Spring here… Spring bulbs, sunny days, and warm nights are already upon us :smiley:

Here too. It’s beautiful, and today my aunt celebrates her birthday.

I feel like it’s been raining since January.

It hasn’t? ???

You guys really can’t even figure out that they start the rumor about Michelle being the power behind the thrown merely to promote Hillary? :eusa-snooty:

Have not heard a word about that. It is just my observation. And why would they need to do that anyway?
Obama is out next election.

They are promoting Hillary, not Obama nor Michelle. It is merely a psychology ploy (one of the very, very many every day) - “think women == power == respect == Hillary. Men are hollow puppets of their Superior Women propping them up.”.

Who cares if the president has a penis or a vagina? It’s not like I’m having sex with them.

Inam just sitting here, trying to think about Hegel’s elaborate structure of rationalizations, and have come to the conclusion,nth at they were once a very elaborate and useful way to build a structure that may make sense, in a world of declining values and common sense. maybe he should be re examined within the mind set of his time, not trying to tear him down with interfering common senses, and current perspectives within our own contexts of reality. may be he thought it was for the best, he built up this intricate fairy land projection for the betterment of mankind, sadly he lacked the will, others after him postscribed. At the moment, I am also, trying to build such an architecture, and maybe that is what is missing in the formless attempts of post modernize st Bachause. As they say, just hanging in.

Barf
Can’t stand either female. If you need to control your mate then something is deeply wrong. The average woman feels so.

I like to meet girls who like to control men and break them and make them cry and then not answer my phone for a week and then tell em if they ever wanna see me again they’d better show up soon and start sucking D. Then I short stroke em and send em on their way.

Posting off and relisting items on eBay in order to streamline my wardrobe to only chic and edgy pieces. Sold plenty and hopefully will sell the rest… or they’re going in the charity pile. :evilfun:

The go’damn cat had been gone for almost 3 days from when I let her out early Sunday morning… waltzed back in yesterday evening, and has the cheek to still meow at the door to go out. Really =;

Trying to get 2 girls to commit to a trip to Bermuda in July.

Still waiting for Spring. My cat howls at night. Maybe that’s a sign. I never considered getting him fixed. He’s been a prisoner in an apartment for most of his life. I won’t take away his sense of dignity. Maybe cats get horny anytime of the year. I just see it as a sign of Spring.

Thai is always horny, toms always are. They can smell a female in heat a mile away easily. It won’t take away any part of his personality if you neuter him, it will improve his happiness and overall health. But, If he has been indoors all his life you should keep him in. Adult cats turned out finally are dead cats. Its like living alone in a cave all your life then being thrown into a city.

My Bantum rooster Whachya. He decided to say hello when I opened my car door after getting home from work. :slight_smile: