Fatherhood

I think this subject merits its own thread, esp. today when Fathers are being robbed of their natural right to parenthood, through corrupt and unscrupulous institutions.

Luckily, I had the fortune of growing up with my Father. He has been my wisest and best teacher thus far. Even when I was only 4 to 5 years old, he taught me how to assert myself, how to be a man. If there was something I was timid about, he would force me to confront it, not in a harsh manner, but with tough love. The most important thing he taught me, in my opinion, was how to stick up for myself, if someone tried to insult or fight me. My dad was a fighter himself, not professional, but more of a street-fighter.

My mother and father split when I was 12 years old, but I still kept in touch with him on the phone every other day, more or less, and I visited him every year for 2 months in Mexico. I still have a great relationship with him. He is like a combination of a priest, warrior and friend - to me. He gives me wise advice, but we still have a good time together at the cantinas and nightclubs.

If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be as mentally strong, as I am now. My mother is great, too. But I think Fathers deserve the spotlight for right now, because of how they are being unjustly treated in the West.

Some family pictures:

Father with sister:

Mother with brother:

Me:

That’s quite some combination. your father seems like someone worth knowing. You’re lucky to have two parents who love you. They’re both very attractive people.

Why did they split?

Thank you, Arc.

Mannequin, they parted ways over some lifestyle differences, not on bad terms -though; they still talk and get along well.

What is your father’s view with regard to rape? How did he react when you proudly announced that you had raped two young girls? Did your mother share his view?

They don’t know about it. Only reason I even acknowledged it on this site is because you guys don’t, really, know me. I can get away with it here.

Focus more on the subject itself, as opposed to me. It’s not supposed to be about me.

Fair to say, your parents don’t know you either.

You then edited/added

Naive lad.

Everyone has their dark secrets. It would naive to think that most people are pristine little angels.

Erik

You did kind of focus on your own father, Erik but that’s acceptable.

Why do you think fathers deserve the spotlight? I think you’re kind of biased because you had one who WAS a “real” father and a “daddy”. There are many fathers in the west who are nothing but deadbeats, who do not begin to consider their children. They’re selfish narcissistic children their selves. They make the children and leave them or they make them and then molest them, beat them and/or send them out into the streets to prostitute them.

Arc, a lot of moms do the same thing.

This is true…based on empirical knowledge. But Erik_ is focused on fatherhood now.

I congratulate you on your nice thread, Erik! Can you speak or at least understand Spanish, Erik?