Random Philosophical Hat And Beard Hibernation Ends

That’s swell. Glad to see you understand the necessity of sanitary interaction as I do.

What’s so terrible about the new avatar? I am trying to make a new leaf here.

New job, new location, and I am currently living what can only be described as a semi nomadic mobile lifestyle.

I’m way up north near the Canadian border.

Where? I won’t say.

Well, let’s chop up one for coincidences, shall we?

I see that like many ignorant herd garden variety mentalities you’re still waiting for salvation and a social utopia on earth.

And they call me crazy and ignorant…

It really doesn’t matter what I think given humanity’s propensity for self destruction and the current international path towards global total destruction.

The fact I embrace total destruction of civilization is irrelevant given that it will inevitably happen separate from what I might think.

It’s all very much baked in.

I’m just a guy that gets a little amusement out of it telling how it really is where I receive all kinds of condemnation from the folks who just can’t be honest with themselves or with reality for that matter.

If you want to keep perceiving in your delusional stupor more power to you. Far be it from me to tell others how to think even if it is totally ridiculous what they embrace.

Greetings Zoot Allures, I see you’ve made it to the camp out here also. Wonderful. The more, the merrier.

Laughing Man, I am glad, welcome again! :smiley:

Where have you been since Christmas 2014?

This is for you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZo88P1Ie94[/youtube]

Slaughtering cows, travelling, being down and out, living below the grid, and the usual decadent social debauchery lifestyle one can expect from a humble cynical hedonist.

Is it a nice place near the Canadian border, isn’t it?

It’s not that terrible really other than my sinus allergy afflictions I am currently enjoying getting acclimated to a new environment.

Lots of forests, lakes, and wilderness areas.

So far my experiences have been quite enjoyable where socio-economically I’ve been rather fortunate.

That makes me happy.

I like forests, lakes, and wilderness areas.

Because if I don’t believe that the world will be destroyed, I must believe that it will become a sort of paradise. Nothing inbetween, eh?

The world in between? How mysterious and vague.

Can you be more specific?

Well sport fans, my internet is only going to work another two days and then it gets shut off.

Consequence of getting my Jeep fixed here in an auto mechanic shop I am afraid.

Don’t worry, we’ll make the best of these next two days and I’ll have my internet working again next week to everybody’s delight I am sure.

Delay that. Looks like my internet will stay on after all.

The money fairy paid me a visit and it is awesome in good fortune. Now, where was I? Ah yes, tearing a part people’s delusions which is a favorite hobby of mine.

Everybody has their hobbies. I admit mine are a bit on the unconventional side of things.

Ah, well…

It doesn’t dry your skin?

Someone told me about maintenance on a jeep, that jeep stands for, “just empty every pocket”.

Hold on. What’s wrong with the jeep? Tell me the problem and I can tell you what to expect from the mechanic. If he thinks for even a minute you don’t know what’s going on, he’s likely to cheat you. He’ll either tell you something is wrong that isn’t, or do a lousy job on repairing what is wrong.

They’re all flakes. None of them give a shit… they’re only there to get a pay check. The managers don’t supervise the mechanics and the mechanics are all alcoholics and pot heads. And why is this? Capitalism. Too much freedom in the market.

A lil dry skin is better than joker’s cooties.

Thought you were dead.

I hope it’s a proper car, with a carburetor. These fuel injection cars make no sense.

It is neither of those problems giving me issues but instead just the transmission.