Diary Of A Sacrilegious Nihilistic Human Abomination

Which reminds me, starting this week I have approximately three months to chop enough wood with my axe in collecting enough firewood to endure the cold winter up north here.

My time table starts this week.

I will also need a shit load of snow shovels to shovel out a path down the dirt road to the nearest highway in order to get to town which I am forty miles away from.

Time to dig in for the winter.

This far north the first sign of snow will come quick.

Chinese stock market is still disoriented and collapsing.

Burn baby, burn!

Cutting up some firewood tonight.

Do you have to heat in August?

And:

Are you going to have some beer tonight?

And listen to music?

Is that your favorite music?

Sounds good. I like it. At least it is rhythmic.

:banana-dance:

Some nights during the summer here especially if there is a lot of wind or moisture in the air it can be between 45-50 degrees outside.

I also make fires to cook as well.

45-50 degrees (Fahrenheit of course). Hey! that’s cold!

Really? And if so: always?

And:

Are you going to have some beer tonight?

And listen to music?

Is that your favorite music?

Sounds good. I like it. At least it is rhythmic.

:banana-dance:

No beer. Plenty of wine however of the white wine variety followed by lots of smoking. I prefer Turkish tobacco.

At the moment I am listening to DevilDriver in the background.

Yes, this northern climate never ceases to amaze me even in the summers.

Music wise I prefer heavy metal, classic rock, punk rock, opera, classical music, jazz, bluegrass, electronic music, and old school outlaw country.

youtu.be/X_X0bikvukY

youtu.be/rwc-amI7AmE

youtu.be/X6xnYHEtK3o

youtu.be/PDrlOlTPKDs

Today is one of those days I’ve come to terms with my dyslexia. Yes, I am dyslexic.

I am separate from most dylexics in that I am a very high functioning dyslexic which probably puts me in a kind of extreme minority by comparison to others that suffer from dyslexia.

It is a sort of curse and blessing in that on the curse angle I always come off a bit awkward in all kinds of social interaction that pertrudes itself in my daily activities.

On the blessing token of things having dyslexia enables me to see a lot of patterns and things that most cannot comprehend or see themselves that has sharpened my intelligence over many years. It has allowed me to have a grasp and perception on things that others simply can’t.

Today however at work was one of those days of damnation in that the full front of my dyslexia caused me all sorts of problems that I wished I didn’t suffer from it. It can get me into so many problems when it acts up which is rarely but nonetheless prevalent.

Even worse is when dyslexia and sleep deprivation is combined.

Today is the first day that I’ve admitted to myself no longer in denial that I have this condition.

The problem now lies in finding effective ways at managing it.

The Wallstreet DOW dropped almost 600 points yesterday.

Burn baby, burn.

Another ten thousand more points to drop.

What have I’ve been saying for almost six plus years now?

Can I tell people that I’ve told them so yet?

Collapse this worthless nation into chaos and anarchy. Just be done with it already. I am growing impatient.

I want off this ride.

What’s the deal with the jeep, anarcho-nick? Is she back on the road or what? Got that electrical problem handled?

Electrical problem fixed. Now a faulty fuel filter is the new problem.

Can’t take care of it til next week.

Thankfully a friend of mine has lent me their Mustang for the next week until the Jeep is fixed.

All that means is that corporations aren’t worth as much as they were yesterday, and that gold and bonds will be higher. At the end of the year, people who’ve made money on some stocks, will start selling off the ones that they’ve lost money on, so they can mitigate their gains and pay less taxes. It’ll go down some more then. Oil being 30 bucks a barrel and people realizing that apple products suck contributes to the decline as well. When big company stocks are falling, small company stocks are rising. Check out the pink sheets when you see big drops in the dow, s&p500 and the nasdaq.

Just give it another two years and we’ll see if you still sing and follow the same story line.

I could poke holes in your entire perspective here but then I know you wouldn’t listen because you’re so invested in the status quo for yourself.

I’m not invested in the status quo. I just like money. If I think the stocks are falling, then I just buy whatever is going up. That’s the thing man, when one thing falls in value something else goes up. Hell, you can even buy options that allow you to make money when stocks drop. So if you think they’re gonna crash, then you should buy those options and make bank when they do. Hell, in 2 years maybe the whole market loses a third of it’s value, but if you’re the guy who bet that would happen, then you make money. And even if it did, we’re a long way off from a time where you wont be able to buy shit with that money. I mean, we’re at least a few big steps away from trading animal hides and shit ya know.

Here’s something you might actually enjoy, go and buy options that you’ll profit from when a company that you hate takes a hit on the share price, then go on seeking alpha and drop nasty articles about the company and litter the comment sections with negative stuff about em. If you can convince enough people to sell, then you can lower that price and cash in your options and profit while hurting the companies and the people who want them to be worth more. It’s a win win. I’m not sure if that’s legal, but I’m not sure it’s not legal. People do that shit all the time. I do know that if you write the article then you have to disclose whether you hold a position in the stock, but you can argue in the comment sections all day no worries.

Like short apple then tear up every internet finance website comment section with comparisons between apple and android phones. Everyone who knows anything about phones knows that iphones are garbage. They’re like the mcdonalds burger of smartphones…I feel weird even calling them smart. Just bash em and bash em until people start noticing that shit and moving money to companies that make other phones. Apple loses a bit of market share, people think the iphone wont sell as well next go around, the stock drops a bit and boom. You just made some money. Give uncle sam his cut and throw the rest in the air at the strip club. It’ll feel good.