The man behind the Phred

I am irrevocably changed by my experiences in the past year. There is no going back to what I was, as I knew before starting. Deeper knowledge and certainty of fact even though I kept my ‘self’ intact. Only a continuance of forward progress. Over the past few months, I have experienced a small taste of true eternity in just a short amount of time within. I dont cry over it, but it does hurt because it is a definite departure from old comfort zones as my inner child becomes a man. Mazeltov, self. Where once I thought I had grown up too fast, maturity catches up full force. Never in my 29 years did I fully understand the depth of it. Conceptualized, sure, but once the epochs of eternity unfolded within mere days, hours and minutes, I didnt even have time then to consider it fully. It is mind-blowing.

No matter what people used to view me as or knew me as, they must now try to reconcile the transformation, the metamorphosis and it means the death of certain friendships and relations as they stood to hopefully be reborn with the acceptance of what and who Ive become. It takes its toll on me, makes me soul-weary in brand new ways with very little time to rest or take for myself. I still have a bit of trouble reconciling it with everything else, but I do my best. This spiritual and psychic war has made me a commander and a leader, a teacher and a lover. It has filled me with impossibilities made possible and I only hope I can do what is expected of me and make it worth the pain and suffering and death. My mind is clearer than it has been my entire life and all sorts of personal memories come flooding back to me with photographic clarity and I find that I am more than capable of handling even the worst of them. With everything thrown at me in the past year its fucking easy to deal with them.

I found out that I was Jim Morrison in my last life, which actually explains quite a lot. Had some of my childhood ripped to shreds as I realized the sentience and awareness of entities from worlds I had remembered fondly. Had to deal with the insanity of some very real characters from books that had once given me courage. Part of my payless job, though. My dreams are becoming more vivid and real and I can no longer count them as imagination. The stuff thats in childrens books and video games, turning our youths into soldiers. I take solace in the fact that the more I do this work and tie things together, my own past makes much more sense as I connect to other times and layers of reality with my mind. I have to thank my ‘enemies’ for removing the blinders I had on and enabling me to see my own friends and family for what they are, were and have been and now I give to them the same treatment of calling them on their shit with both my physical and mental mouths and they are not liking it but it is what they get

It is entirely what they get for not truly getting to know me or my work even though I tried to tell them. My ‘enemies’ at least had the decency to pay attention and even though they have had multiple chances to fuck me over, have not done so while my closest friends and relatives have, whether unintentionally or not. At leart my haters never bothered to try to give me ‘help’ that I didn’t need or try to assume they were better off for doing so as they fucked their own lives up. It is a pretty sad sentiment, but I bear it well. I have to just to make it fair to those who tried to warn me even if they did it with blinders of negativity on and in such a manner we have helped each other greatly. I love fucking with Sheldon from the big bang theory and Im sure a lot of people know why, lol. Got some friends close to my heart that have been pretty similar, but not as bad. ‘once the mind is preblown, it is impossible for it to be blown’- and I blew his mind multiple times and warned him in advance.

The fact is that more and more people are verifying the truth of what we experience when caught off guard and the realness of it is getting really hard to deny as we become more aware of it all. I would apologize but Im neither sorry or thankful for this. My path is still roughshod as I take the risks for others so that they can continue surviving as they have been so that things have a chance of going smoothly into a better future inspite of the overwhelming feel of it all. That consistency of routine for them is a comfort for me as much as it is for them. I may be close to homelessness, but I am free and I am brave in a country that has prided itself upon those tenets. I am happy in ways that I have never been before and am finding new confidence to keep going. I am awake and alive and have performed miracles in Hell, no easy feat. I have been dark as fuck as I take on some of the worst things imaginable, but I am more ‘me’ than I have ever been before. Not too bad for a man who’s only been ‘awake’ a year.

I have to say that this is the strangest life that I have ever lived. I dont even need to know all of my past and alternate lives to know that, here at the omnidimensional crossroads of all of time and space as we repave all that we knew and venture into a heretofore unseen future, slowly and surely. No genetic mutilation for me through science and technology, just pure evolutionary traction in the wake of divine transformational creation as I recreate my self in the process of bringing order to the chaos without uniform conformity, much to the dismay of our extremist fanatics that had false expectations of how this all was going to play out. Their misguided notions of the infinite are fucking absurd when you get right down to it and highly unrealistic. Please allow me to reintroduce myself: my name is Chris and I am God incarnate in the flesh. Let’s play to win, savage garden style.

You talking about the band savage garden? From the 90s?

I wanna stand with you on the mountainnnnnn?

I found out in a past life I was Colonel Sanders when I envisioned myself eating a bucket of chicken in a random mansion. I’ve never been the same since.

Popeyes>KFC

the past 40 years or so really phucking mind phucked us really bad. nobody knows what’s goin on anymore
hold my hand phred, we’re going to get through this

Trust me when I say that I can imagine that. Ive only been at this 29 years and it is harder for me in a lot of ways, but its just as hard for others in different ways. I can imagine, with my mind only having been awake one year, what it must have been like for others. Im taking this seriously and laying it down on the line for much more than just my own species and am ready to die for it if necessary. It really bothers me that people came running to see me fight here, but hardly anyone wants the truth that states that humanity is not above the rest of nature, that we have real problems to face while everyone turns a blind eye just to be happy with their bs lives. And then I get clowns who know full well what Im talking about and sit there cracking jokes as if Im playing a game. Take your hand? I dont like the emotion behind the extension- barely concealed mirth. Take MY hand, take a stand for something real beyond your selves for the greatest of possible changes. Humanity has become too big for its britches.

Same here. Eternity is a bitch. I catch my closest glimpse of eternity when I am stuck in conversation with the townsfolk around me. From there I can feel a true glimpse of eternity, and the void. I long for my days of childhood bliss, the days where communications with this species would leave me satisfied and longing for more. The days of fantasies, fairy tales, and aspirations and dreams, hopes and loves, lusts and desires, that would never come to pass.

Same here. I used to be a Native American two-spirit leader in a past life. I was defeated in battle by the evil white devils.
I too gain power from the dream world. Using the dream world I can experience the lives of other people’s bodies. Some call this possession, or power, but in the dream-world you understand there is no such thing as ‘free-will’, so any action taken is simply fate manifesting itself.

Same here. 99 million people live, then they die. No impact.

I want my life to have impact. I wanna be in the history books. Only thing is it’s hard to rent science teams and DNA labs. People are so stuck-up and prissy these days…demanding I have an 8 year education, “references”, social status and fancy smanshy ties and stuff. They want some 60 year old yuppie in high society with a lisp, not no depressed philosopher like me. People would rather put the world in the hands of a Jimmy Fallon than a true and loving god. I am that true and loving god.

That was honestly refreshing, trix. Thank you for being real and letting me see behind the mask that you had up for so long. The rich and powerful kids have the best toys. We want to play with those, too, but the selfish bastards wont let us. They already took the dna of jesus christ and put it in so many people, that and cloning create a lot of scary similarities and confusion. I am an actual descendant of J.C., as well as the reincarnation on top of being a military experiment of the dna cloning. Not to try to trump anyone, I mean, because arent we all, to some degree, God incarnate in the flesh and trying to make a difference in the world? Hitler was a descendant through his mothers austrian blood, made into the antichrist by his german father and the jews that have tried to control the world. And it was germans that safeguarded that legacy by going as far west as possible. What I wouldnt give to be able to do something else with my life, but its too God damn important. Genetics or memetics? Still legacy.

And the fact of the matter is that we didnt even need genetic tampering, we share that shit naturally when we brush up against each other with our auras, awareness and various other psychic and supernatural and paranormal powers. We pick up the effects of drugs, illnesses, etc, most of the time not even being aware enough to actually learn. And then theres the other animals and entities in nature that a lot of humans just think theyre better than and look what we’ve done. I tell ya, it doesnt make me proud to be human or Godly. Id much rather have been normal and fit in with the rest of the crowd, but it wasnt in the cards that fate held for me, much to my discomfort and torture. But, no sense complaining after a certain point, right? Just got to roll with the punches and give fair measure in return. It’s a bitch.

I know that there was at least one point in every persons life when and where they actually gave a shit, whether theyll admit it or not. People try to hide and repress too many things that then bubble to the surface somewhere else, often through something or someone else and Ive been catching people and things off guard enough to prove every bit of the supernatural and paranormal. And, Trixie, Ive got something to match your dream posession news: Ive actually learned self-control even in those worlds by not trying to control anyone else but my self. Opposite ends of the spectrum, we are. I wont even try to control anyone else, but I think you might thoroughly enjoy limiting your self to just self control and learning how to go with the flow. It is very, very interesting.

I saw a commercial for this game the other day, and started playing it - I really enjoy it

alphabettysaga.com/

Don’t use all your freebie special abilities at the start

Its a lonely road but i must walk it. Ive walked so far theres no going back. I couldnt go back if i wanted to. I cant accept my old delusions, cant accept the deluded around me. Once you leave Maya theres no going back, and people will look away from you, spit on you, leave you in the desert alone, deny you love and friendship, because you are not one of them.

I know the feeling. I didnt say to go back, thats my point. Spiritually, I wont go back to being a control freak unless I have to. You cant control your need for control which shows that you need to learn self-control better, which is a continuation of the path you are on.

Definitely KFC.

Everybody knows that you get robbed on the street corner outside of Popeye’s virtually everywhere they are located…

She’s talking about her hands again.