My Little Ponies are Manly Men.

They are leaders of their community, trend setters, rule-breakers.

They are pioneers, on quests. Independent, and assertive. A brotherhood. A commune of warriors.

Did not Rarity kick the face of a Lion? And fluttershy, timid of the bunch, is so powerful that she commands both pony and Beast with but her eye. Does fluttershy not turn into a Werebeast of Olde?

What is BigMac but an emasculated male, a Negro, brawn and a big member, but but a slave to his masculine sister AppleJack.

And what is Rarity? Is not glamour a property of the males? Does not the peacock have the brightest colors? Does not a lion of the longest most beautiful mane? Rarity, bestowed such power as to create, manifest reality with but a thought - creative masculinity.

And what is Drama, but an attribute belonging to the male? Is not a true female but quiet, belonging in the kitchen? We see how Rarity covets and lusts after her object of affection, changing herself, bettering herself to please the mate she lusts for. Women do not do this, women are not a "becoming. Women are simply “being”. Women do not create false pretenses to secure a mate, they simply move on. It’s their way or the highway. Women are all they are, all they ever will be. Rarity is more. Rarity is the man of the family.

Women are not leaders of society. Women do not learn life lessons. They do not make friendships. Women do not exercize morals, or active kinship. Women are all they will ever be, nothing more. There is not a becoming. In soap operas, women are dependent among the man. In soap opera’s, women fight amongst themselves. In soap-opera’s, women are anti-stoic, they have no pity for the weak. Women, in soap-opera’s, have herd mentality, and rarely think for themselves. Yet, unlike one of these moderns, Twilight Sparkle takes an interest in her lost friends, friends she abandoned, demonstrating critical thought. This makes her bringer of Light, masculinity, masculine empathy. A woman would never take an interest in those she has betrayed. Twilight demonstrates masculine empathy, masculine behavoir, trying to mend that which she has broken.

Trixie is competitive and boastful, striving, adept, becoming, rule-breaking, masculine.

My little pony is popular is popular among males because it embodies an ancient masculinity. Yes, even in the real, to embrace my little pony is to reject social norms. Glamour, and honor. Masculinity. My little pony embodies ancient greek ideals, yes Equestria is gaurded by the mightiest Cerberus. My little ponies must fight for higher ideals, even in the face of death. My little ponies must build and mend broken societies. A cutie mark embodies a male’s highest honor, and passion, his pride, and self-worth.

Yes, even the Sirens, must feed and seduce. A siren is the embodiment of masculinity, if Celestia is God then so isn’t Adagio Lucifer in-carnate himself.

Sirens are representations of the danger of feminine power, not masculine.
This is a motif in The Odyssey.

Earlier iterations of My Little Pony embraced hippie, drug culture. The current series, Friendship is Magic, is a pagan show, advertising Pagan ideals. I wonder why it wasn’t banned from Christian schools, like Pokemon and Harry Potter was, for advertising witchcraft, and Sun and Moon worship, and deification of Ponies.

The Ponies embrace human needs, human emotions, rational, masculine learning. Women are neither capable of emotions nor learning.

The Sirens gained their power from excessive masculinity, excessive hunger. They used glamour and the promise of battle, glory, to seduce their prey. Males naturally use these tactics. A female does not seduce a crowd. Was Hitler a man, or a woman?

I don’t know exactly what this thread about but suddenly I feel an urge to eat a Big Mac.

Moved to Off-topic.

Here is a true but sad story for all the anti-capitalists out there.

A few years ago, there was a poor little very very rich girl, whose father was a notorious middle eastwrn arms dealer. The daughter , very rich and very spoiled, wanted to go to Paris to shop some trendy clothes in Paris. So daddy got the pilot, and the lear jet took off, but somehow the ten grand suitcaseful mney was lost. There was a master chef on board, and mid flight the very spoiled sad little very rich girl, suffering from unbearable hunger pains, screamed: please, please, i cannot wait till Orly, having a Mac attack , land immediately. Wherein her wish was granted, and landed quick at the next available airport, doe the Big Mac. Talking about big pones., right?

On landing in Paris, there waited another ten grand in crisp hundred dollar notes, and they went shopping.

Subsequently, the concerned father spent a good number of years behind bars.

They are just toys for girls:

My daughter had some of such ponies.

My daughter also have several ponies. And I had when I was a child. My little Ponies definitly aren’t manly man. Come on!

Actually, it’s popular among certain males because those males are borderline autistic and need basic social interactions explained to them in a show designed for children.

takimag.com/article/in_defense_o … z3lMhV5Hdq

Friendship is indeed magic to ones such as these.

The modern nihilist…Nihilisting of values…condensing of the show to the noetic…the plastic, ‘just toys’…The show has no values, no complexity, other than plastic shapes…Breasts and penises, have no value…they are just shapes…toys…no value. Life is only an illusion, we are just shapes, molecules, toys, no value - nihilism.

it’s not autistic people who need to understand social interactions…the magic of friendship…its you people, with your workaday worlds…the species saturated with low IQ’s, paranoid of all strangers, paranoid of intellectual conversation…their friendship only extends to their own cliques, where they gossip, talk about their job, their latest purchase, and the latest sports at their pub…

Remember, shows with actual values, loyalty, generosity and friendship, are for retards and kids…Grown ups and cool kids watch sports, MTV, soap-operas, sitcoms, talking heads on the news, patriotic propaganda - mature stuff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5u2DovpDw[/youtube]