Theater Of The Absurd

Don’t look now, but as current geo political events unfold Norway is talking about sealing its own national borders between itself and Sweden.

Why is the government of Hungary discussing about hoarding arms and munitions? What is it they know that everybody else in Europe doesn’t?

Today I’ll be meeting with a work guidance counselor to find viable work in the local area. The goal is to find me a niche somewhere that I can be a productive member of society. Imagine that, me productive? I suppose anything is possible.

Wish me luck. I have a feeling that I’m going to need it.

Presenting the great disconnect between main street America and the glorification of Wall street along with its precious stock market. Tick, tock motherfuckers…

You know, originally the plan sound good, herding all the poor masses, serfs, peasants, and working class slaves of the United States into restaurants as waiters, waitresses, cooks, or bartenders servicing the wealthy that can afford to dine at such places regularly. I mean, surely that would stimulate the economy all the while forcing the population onto state public welfare, right?

Well, that was the plan until this happened…Uh-oh… =D>

…Better get back to the drawing board ladies and gentlemen…

Still nothing on the videos…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5De19nvdAM[/youtube]

Videos not working again. Fucking aggravating…

If you think you’re pissed at the world now…wait until you find out that a degree is worthless.

Oh I know, I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

I’ve recently come onto some semi classified military documents from the United States hidden in plain view of the public.

Yes, I’m intentionally being obtuse and cryptic here. There is no more to say beyond that.

This is not a joke, gag, or prank. I’m deadly serious.

Anyways, it states that from 2018-2025 there is going to be a huge cataclysm of 400 million people dead in terms of global population reduction. More interesting is what the report says on future forecasts of United States economic data.

I have a feeling 2018 will be a very interesting year in the United States and globally.

I know it sounds crazy but in case what I’ve seen is accurate you heard it from your pal Joker. For me this is my time table.

You can choose to believe me or not. It doesn’t matter either way.

Today I went to see my vocational work counselor. Apparently my current one is retiring next week and I’ll be assigned a new one. The one retiring didn’t want to help me all that much because I guess he is fuck all going into retirement.

Also, that comfty government secretarial position I thought that I might get went down the tubes.

A lot of the things that I thought they were going to help me with turns out they’re not going to.

Yes, as usual I am left fending for myself and winging it with my dick in the air. Such is life and I’ll try to make the best out of it. I have a rough outline or plan what I am going to do in the next five months procuring a job after I acquire a vehicle.

A truck more than likely. Something off and on the road.

And to think I had to pretend to be a lunatic along with being defined legally insane by four psychiatrists just to get my ass handed to me like this with nothing to show for it. sighs I really had to put on a good act or performance as any great con artist would do.

The only positive news out of this is that they’re going to pay for my schooling in full with all tutors paid for along with $16,000.00 in terms of spending money. Well, at least I managed to pull that off with my acting on the behalf of schooling but it doesn’t do much for me in terms of currently being unemployed.

He told me that my scoring on the SAT was excellent. I had to tell him that the SAT isn’t infallible where I guessed most of the questions and is the only reason I passed to begin with. He didn’t want to believe me because he views the national SAT as infallible to cheating. Whatever, the joke is on him.

He even went to say that with my high test scores that I am selling myself short attending a technical school where he recommended me attending a university instead. I just chuckled when I heard that.

My biggest problem is mathematics and I know for sure I am going to need much extra tutoring for that upon attending school. Beyond mathematics I excel in virtually everything else.

When I go vehicle shopping four weeks from now I want to get a nice used truck like this one in the photo below.

It would be nice if they threw the blonde in with it as a package deal. :stuck_out_tongue:

To recapitulate I have anywhere between $4000.00-$6000.00 coming to me in four weeks.

Until then I am broke as fuck down to my last $2.50. Yeah, really fucking terrible.

I just found out I can quite possibly get $16000.00 in school spending money in attending school.

Then there is me procuring a job for another source of income in between. Not terribly hopeless and as usual I’m winging it.

I just very well may ride this bitch of a world into global ruin comfortably than what I previously thought.

We, shall see. Usually when I construct grand plans like this something fucks it up without fail.

Whatever happens I try to be prepared for anything including the unpredictable.

You getting stafford loans?

To be honest with you I’m not entirely sure.

Let’s just hope the next one’s a young blond with big titties, ready to serve.

All the more reason to hit up blondy–hey baby, I really, really, really, need a job (hand job, blow job, etc.).

Is that your new vocation work counselor?

Yeah, I find that happens around 50% of the time–people promising something and not delivering, I mean.

You plan to be a delivery boy?

Pretend!?!?

In my mind, to be such a con artist is a form of lunacy.

What did I say? Didn’t I say once your were obviously a smart guy!

Well, you qualify anyway. If you’re intelligent enough to cheat the SAT, then you’re pretty damn intelligent. And since the SAT is built for screening intelligent people, it did it’s job.

Why? As I’ve been saying, you’re obviously intelligent. If you’ve spent any time here at ILP, and you think you can hold your own in a philosophical argument, then I would agree with the tester. This is the kind of thing that university students do.

I think I remember Trixie saying she was good at math… but then again, it’s Trixie… but I can see her being good at math. You might want to hit her up if you ever need tutoring in math. I’d offer my services but I’m probably worse at math than you.

So… you have a whole month to go with no money?

Yeah, it’s called life. Life never allows for “grand plans”. Small plans, maybe, but grand plans involve too much for the world and life to persistently cooperate with you.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV2EUUF47Ms[/youtube]

Yes, a nice blonde would be nice, she could give me some special extra attention in exchange for sexual benefits. No, probably with my luck I’ll get some old fat dried up cunt looking bitch.

I wish that was my counselor on the photo. No, that’s just the kind of truck I am looking for four weeks from now.

Yeah, the world revolves around empty promises, broken dreams, and people’s tears used as lube by the state to fuck them straight in the ass.

Yes, pretend. I don’t differentiate really between sanity or insanity. It’s all the same to me. So, I spend four weeks seeing four different psychiatrists telling them what they want to hear and making up a bunch of shit as I went along. If it gets me free government money to finance my own activities I don’t really care either way. Hell, I would drool in my mouth a bit strutting right into their offices butt ass naked declaring myself king of the world if it makes it all the more accessible for me to get some cash. To be a con artist just requires to be a con artist no matter the cost or risk. I play my little games very well.

Yes, I suppose it says quite a bit that I managed to cheat my way through the national SAT.

Yeah, I’m pretty much broke going the next month here until I can collect some money. It really sucks.

…Until then I’m either surviving on the streets or my wilderness encampment…

At night time here it’s anywhere between ten degrees or a negative twenty degrees. During the day it’s in the twenties.

Fun, fun,fun…

What’s that around your "signature"s neck - rosary beads?
:evilfun: