Theater Of The Absurd

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ … se-in-2015

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjoI5aNBzkg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzeyjD-FtI[/youtube]

I don’t know what the main stream talking points are. I was just pointing out normal cyclical trends. Overall, there’s growth in the world over the long term. And even then…does it mean that if something is from the mainstream that it’s necessarily false? That was a terrible reply.

Hey! Whose working place is it?

That’s where I’ve been working at the last week.

Would you mind telling me what you exactly have been working there?

Cutting and installing insulation. Sealing windows.

The last two days I have felt sick like a dying dog. I am just now starting to feel better.

How do you know what a dying dog feels like?
I hope that you’re feeling better soon. :frowning:

Are you actually asking for pity?

This thread is kinda like a diary of mine. Pity? Get the fuck out of here. :laughing:

Public self-pity then.

Shit, don’t you have something better to do than pester me?

Aren’t you on KT now? Aren’t you Satyr’s fluffer?

So why don’t you just run away and complain about it?

I am not. I have my own reasons. Nobody’s ganging up on you here.

Run away and complain about it? You’re like a pestilent rodent scratching and making a ruckus in my space. Like any other pest the best way in dealing with them…

Your own reasons? Ah yes, you found a new daddy father figure for the one you lost several years ago. yawns

I am tired of dealing with you. Are you quite done yet? You need a hobby.

Other single middle aged crazy cat women living alone in apartments take up sewing or smoking crack recreationally, have you thought seriously enough about taking either hobby for yourself? Well, have you?

Just two more days of this construction gig. I don’t like working for this company. There are various safety hazards everywhere that I can mention off the top of my head and it’s just a disorganized company in general.

Essentially I was hired to fix other people’s fuck ups and thing about correcting other people’s fuck ups is that it is time consuming along with being stressful. I really hate being stressed out or not having time to myself. These are two things that really just piss me off. Those are two things I can live without.

At any rate I’m done cutting and installing insulation where I am finishing sealing windows up all three floors on the outside. I am also helping the construction site manager my boss fix some things to get the local city inspector off his back. He’s not such a terrible guy and I learn all the ins or outs from him about the job. You know, I’m amazed with all the government bureaucracy, codes, and regulations on everything concerning construction. It’s amazing that anything at all in this country gets done or accomplished.

Today I was hanging out with my boss, engineers, and master carpenters being completely new to construction work myself. Mostly I just nod, say a couple smart witty comments in reply, and do my work. It’s very interesting however to be a fly on the wall and hear how the upper echelons of the working class think or perceive things on the job. A real eye opener.

Their social politics are interesting as well. By interesting I mean boring and unsophisticated.

I for one don’t want to live a stressful life like them daily if I can help it. The things you hear from others on the job being a fly in the ointment.

I for one hope to have the entire weekend off and with Thursday being payday I will proceed Friday night to eat at my favorite local Chinese restaurant sampling some plum or rice wine. Yes, that would be the perfect way to begin the weekend with all this bullshit being over. Useful bullshit to make money, yes, but bullshit nonetheless.

Walking to work this morning.

:laughing: I’d stay out of banks and government agencies if I were you.

Bye bye HaHaHa