What's for breakfast?

…a second coffee or nah. :-k

I fancy a shed-load of scrambled eggs… with a coffee, of course.

Of course.

I am yet to embark on coffee, today. Its orange juice, for now.

I’m thinking of buying a juicer (I’m late to the juicing concept, I know) …the brand of juice I usually drink started adding an additive to it, so I can’t have it, or any others, anymore.

But what made me want to buy a juicer, was the carrot juice in a juicing machine ad… that stuff is so refreshing.

I luxuriate in freshly squeezed orange juice. I have a press of course, but in Holland every supermarket has a press-machine, you can squeeze yourself a half liter for 2 euros.

Some of these vegetable juice mixes are truly excellent. I hardly ever drink them though. I am faithful to oranges.

as I once wrote:

WHEN I WAS OUT ON EARTH A FEW WEEKS MY FATHER BESTOWED ON ME
A TEASPOON OF FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE
IN THAT INSTANT MY LUST FOR PLEASURE AND HEALTH WAS BORN

SINCE THIS DAY THE ORANGE IS MY COMPANION IN HAPPINESS
AND SOLITUDE UNDER VAST SKIES

HAIL THE ORANGE

FRUIT OF FRUITS
SUN ON EARTH

YOUR SAP IS MIGHTY

A 2-yolk 4-egg-white scramble, XL black coffee, and 3-fruit fruit salad… which I’ll have later, as there’s no room left in my stomach for it. #stuffed.

The daily intake of milk thistle and iron supps… consumed, but not the rings :laughing: They arrived in the post this morning, but sent me the wrong pink ring. :neutral_face:

Talenti gelato layers, salted caramel truffle

Just how many hours behind the UK are you… I’ve had breakfast, dinner, and it’ll soon be bedtime.

:laughing:

Y’all dont got a brunch thread

I think here’s good for breakfast or brunch… kinda one-and-the-same, so yeah.

Already got my egg and coffee game, on… might have another cup, seeing that it’s still well before Noon.

3 strips of bacon and 3 eggs and orange juice and coffee with honey.

Breakfast was a 3-egg courgette omelette, and an XL black coffee…

Lunch… is this:

Been working on my presentation, of late… as the art of food presentation had unfriended me for far too long - pan-fried shoulder of lamb and 2 sides, with a garlic & herb chilli dipping sauce.

Breakfast was the usual… chicken rashers, fried eggs, and coffee.

I had to force-feed myself a banana for lunch… hungry as, but yet not. How very bizarre. :neutral_face:

The dawn and breakfast won, over sleep… one chicken lardon and courgette omelette and an XL coffee, came right up. It’s delicious…

I felt like I was dieing… all over again, after knowingly consuming a small amount of processed salt, but I didn’t think that it would have that much of an ill-effect on me, and now the recovery from it has left me in a very familiar state, of a deep hunger and elated state of being… I guess that’s what a feeling of a near-death experience does to a person.

_
2 boiled eggs and an XL black coffee, and perhaps a banana… if I feel the need for more cals.

_
An XL green tea, and a 3-egg n courgette scramble… the courgette, to make it more substantial.

_
3 Scrambled eggs, home-made bacon, and an
XL black coffee…

My half gotten-through breakfast gains… whilst
listening to this DJ set, and getting my mind ready
for a weekly noon Zoom meeting I have to be at.

296029C5-0992-444C-9050-F6A7AC554053.jpeg

I usually smoke my breakfast.

_
How healthy of you… :open_mouth: lol

I made unsmoked bacon… well, it’s a pork loin chop cut into rashers of bacon… so technically not bacon, but a thinly-sliced pork loin chop masquerading as bacon. Lol