Moving Again.

You’ll notice I haven’t been online much lately and that’s because I am moving to another state. I am moving to Iowa next week to my new residence. My online presence will be sporadic at best until I am completely moved.

I’ll miss you, you’re the only one who takes me seriously.

Why Iowa? Is it the next state along from where you already are?

I always take you seriously Harbal :wink: but you do amuse so…

He has Des Moines Fever!

The real reason any guy moves to Iowa:

epodunk.com/county_data2/mw16.html

So long as he stays away from Jones, Story, and Van Buren counties, he is sure to hook up. Guys in general flee from Iowa, while women flock to it. Why do they go? Nobody knows. I considered moving myself, as I’m at a similar latitude, just farther west… but it is like, fucking Iowa.

You know he is moving, however, to one if those three counties though, has to make everything hard.

Look at that, already found you a girl.

siouxfalls.craigslist.org/w4m/5674063619.html

Well that’s nice to know, Mags, thank you.

“The only thing we had in common is that she was from Iowa, and I had once heard of Iowa.”

• guy who plays baseball in the corn

I already have a girlfriend…:wink:

I’ll be on just infrequently until this move is over. It will be another two weeks or so until I am firmly settled at the new residence.

Alright, I’ll be headed to Iowa Thursday morning where the next couple of days I’ll be packing, moving things, and preparing for my travel itinerary. I’ll be online minimal until then when I take up new residence.

Where I am moving to there will be secure internet network which means I’ll finally be able to post regularly. Boy do I have an online shitstorm of new writings, threads, and various world news coverage to share by then that I have been gathering for the last six weeks. :evilfun: :sunglasses: :laughing: If observing people are fans of my posting you’ll have to wait and see what all of that is going to be. I promise not to disappoint. :sunglasses:

The Joker

Where exactly do you live now? I know that it is in the North of the US.

He lives in Martha’s Vineyard.

Wyoming.

:laughing:

And tomorrow you will move to Iowa. I thought you wanted to go to a more southern state. But Iowa is averagely only a little bit more southern than Wyoming. Look at this map:

Jokermove.jpg

And you are going more to the North than to the South, if you are moving from South Wyoming to North Iowa. Look at this map:

Jokermove.jpg

But maybe you are moving from North Wyoming to South Iowa. Look at this map:

Jokermove.jpg

What kind of moving is it? :slight_smile:

That looks more like my travel route. :wink:

So you mean the travel route from North Wyoming to South Iowa.