Topic 1

I always look away from people when they try to stare me down , because I don’t want to sear their souls …

It’s not really remotely fair to stand before me in judgement…

I’m just using it rhetorically!

When I say I went to hell for you…

You have no fucking clue, and you don’t want to know…

Do you really think I care about your petty new world order…??? Stand before me in judgement!

If you people really want to know what happened…

I was killed and after a long time in hell… Not what you think is a bad life, actual hell, I was resurrected, and when I was resurrected, the whole world was recreated.

Now you know why I was resurrected …

It’s not possible to destroy existence …

I have “saved” everyone… It’s a hard job, when I use the word “hard” it sounds trite…

It is not trite …

The Buddha is just one of my forms…
Have you figured out what I am yet ???

Am I the pathetic son of man???

I chuckle…

All these spirits are in me…

I’m actually just jason…,

I’ve had the whole world laugh at me and condemn me …

I’m the Buddha …

That’s actually the truth …

I’m the son of the earth…

It was actually obvious…

I’m still young…

But when I grow older.,.

You will understand, and you will understand that it means everything and nothing …

Forgot to add the main part… People feel this a lot …

This is sometimes how the world feels about me, and I, it…

We’ll get through it though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0qm8nq8RcA

The female blackmail system is elegant in its simplicity…

You must understand, females and gays etc… In terms of infinity, are all “saved”, ultimately, comforted …

Heterosexual men are not!!

You must understand, heterosexual men do what women complain about to get sex, so they will be punished severely for it!! If they are advocates of life, females will punish them with neglect… The reason heterosexual men are all sent to hell and women are not, is part of the structure of the blackmail system women use…

Women are inherently saved, inherently !!

The only way you can motivate women to have sex with a good man, is to punish her, which means you are no longer a good man, and of course you go to hell, that’s the loophole women use, and it actually works!! It has no flaw!! There’s only one way to outsmart this blackmail system …

Gays don’t have the same issues sexually that heterosexuals have to this regard, so these types of sexuality don’t suffer the system like heterosexuals do and/or will.

This is how to outsmart the blackmail system!!

What every heterosexual man on earth doesn’t realize, is that he was born to eternal hell, the hells are different for different crimes, but ultimately eternal…

You may think a heterosexual man will try to reincarnate as a woman, but men have this totally bizarre thing called integrity when backed into this corner… They would rather go to hell forever, than be evil, as the women demonstrate every moment of every day.

On some level, the smirk if the Mona Lisa is that women already know all of this… They are sadists who cannot be punished without severe reprocussion.

The solution is this:

Every particle in existence gets it’s own universe!

In the same way that our senses discard massive amounts of information from our conscious mind …

The person who runs the marionette is sensate, but the sensate subconscious !!

It’s not the same as giving someone a rufee…

In their subconscious, they operate the marionette as a fully conscious being with all senses intact (not the marionette though… It’s non sensate and non sentient) except they do this without impacting the primary consciousness whatsoever…

Presumably, fit to specification, people can be consciously aware of their marionette movers’ conscious mind… It depends how “all knowing” they want to be.

So it’s neither rape by using a drug of sorts, and it’s not rape through possession.

The reason I solved it this way, instead of a single person puppeting everyone, is because people like to interact with the actual person instead of their own simulations of them.

The solution allows for perfect variety fit to specification to each person without hurting anyone…

In short, it’s perfect.

They can set their own difficulty level to their specified desires without hurting a single being, including themselves. They have their own universe to live forever in, grow in, maybe even reincarnate in without bothering anyone with their ideology or desire …

They can feel any way they want to and experience any difficulty level without consequence…

I’m just giving outlines…

Whatever stops me from doing this, I will certainly send to hell.

I once had the philosophy that if you made everything as easy to destroy as possible, whatever survived must be inherently valuable … And my life changed in the single beat of a heart…

What I didn’t realize back then, because I knew nothing of spiritual type stuff, was that if you add meaning to the system, people won’t destroy those things.

Nice ramble, read about 1/8th of it, awesome how you were a complete douchebag and outted his name with his email on this forum, breaks this forums standards. We don’t have many, Carleas and the mods were utter assholes in leaving Zoots info up, but I recall getting yelled at about just this in regards to outing Cezar/Historyboy. I now accept the reasoning of the argument… unless the guy openly posts his name on this forum, or is reasonably famous by choosing to publish openly, you shouldn’t post his name and email. He didn’t ask you to. Even if the mods say it us a great thing to do, we should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

At least reduce his last name to the first letter… and I won’t bitch. It is a courtesy on this forum, however bad or stupid we get, these posts shouldn’t effect you down the road getting a job, loan, etc. We can’t stop a individual from destroying themselves, but we can collectively decide not to do it to one another. It is a forum of ideas,we shouldn’t pursue our vindictiveness beyond the abstract, let people have their own lives if they want it.

It was an oversight.

Ah, a classic Ecmandu thread. Gonna need the popcorn for this one.

Only read about half-way thru…so much quality info in here I think I’m gonna have to read this again and again, possibly in 2 sittings, like a good novel.

I have a question though. When you were in hell, did you meet the Devil or are you the Devil?

Trixie, read this too…

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=190812&p=2618257#p2618257

Yes, I met the devil…

It’s impossible to be resurrected without it!

Trixie, I know you think you are god, I beat god in debate…

I could make this whole universe cry in a day if they saw my life…
Death actually gave the green light on my resurrection …

I’m the person you think you are and always wanted to be…

Trixie, if you’ve ever seen the movie “Perfume”

I came out of the muck of a life of hell, and became something much greater. I’m like a plant that’s been stressed and grows more nutrients, times infinity.

The disproof for omnistates at it’s most fundamental level is this…

If a being knows all, it is all, which means every being in existence would be omnimax, they would all be omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent! Since we are not, we can prove there is no such being!

What’s more, if you take the individual state of something (1) and something else (2)…

1 is different than 2…

If you combine them, you have a different individual state 1 and 2 which cannot be 1 or 2…

All these different states are mutually exclusive.

But!!! There are laws, and each person can embody the laws, laws are translatable, omnistates are not!

When I say there are no blessings… What I mean by this, is that the only thing that matters to this regard, is wealth translation, protection being a form of wealth!

The female blackmail system is elegant in its simplicity…

You must understand, females and gays etc… In terms of infinity, are all “saved”, ultimately, comforted …

Heterosexual men are not!!

You must understand, heterosexual men do what women complain about to get sex, people don’t think this is true, but I can prove it!!, AND! they will be punished severely for it!! If they are advocates of life, females will punish them with neglect… The reason heterosexual men are all sent to hell and women are not, is part of the structure of the blackmail system women use…

Women are inherently saved, inherently !!

The only way you can motivate women to have sex with a good man, is to punish her, which means you are no longer a good man, and of course you go to hell, that’s the loophole women use, and it actually works!! It has no flaw!! There’s only one way to outsmart this blackmail system …

Gays don’t have the same issues sexually that heterosexuals have to this regard, so these types of sexuality don’t suffer the system like heterosexuals do and/or will.

This is how to outsmart the blackmail system!!

What every heterosexual man on earth doesn’t realize, is that he was born to eternal hell, the hells are different for different crimes, but ultimately eternal…

You may think a heterosexual man will try to reincarnate as a woman, but men have this totally bizarre thing called integrity when backed into this corner… They would rather go to hell forever, than be evil, as the women demonstrate every moment of every day.

On some level, the smirk if the Mona Lisa is that women already know all of this… They are sadists who cannot be punished without severe reprocussion.

The solution is this:

Every particle in existence gets it’s own universe!

In the same way that our senses discard massive amounts of information from our conscious mind …

The person who runs the marionette is sensate, but the sensate subconscious !!

It’s not the same as giving someone a rufee…

In their subconscious, they operate the marionette as a fully conscious being with all senses intact (not the marionette though… It’s non sensate and non sentient) except they do this without impacting the primary consciousness whatsoever…

Presumably, fit to specification, people can be consciously aware of their marionette movers’ conscious mind… It depends how “all knowing” they want to be.

So it’s neither rape by using a drug of sorts, and it’s not rape through possession.

The reason I solved it this way, instead of a single person puppeting everyone, is because people like to interact with the actual person instead of their own simulations of them.

The solution allows for perfect variety fit to specification to each person without hurting anyone…

In short, it’s perfect.

They can set their own difficulty level to their specified desires without hurting a single being, including themselves. They have their own universe to live forever in, grow in, maybe even reincarnate in without bothering anyone with their ideology or desire …

They can feel any way they want to and experience any difficulty level without consequence…

I’m just giving outlines (on all of this stuff)…

Whatever stops me from doing this, I will certainly send to hell.

I am still basically crazy from many experiences in life… But I’m working on that

So you are basically Bane from batman, rising from the darkness.

The fact of an ominstate means there has to be all information at once…no perception of moving through time because in order to move through time past information has to be discarded…
So it cannot even be an omnistate since they have no awareness of what it’s like to discard information…
Furthermore, it will all be perceived as a solid color of white, so all information=no information. There has to be something there “dividing” the information into what it is, information, all information means perception of moving through time, yet oministates are supposed to be timeless…

Know what you mean.

Don’t know what you mean.

Because the estrogen hormone is comforting.

I do.

No need, I already believe it.

I’d say the Joker from batman is like a gay that isn’t gay. I would say gays don’t have the same density of consciousness as women and men…for instance the Joker is a gay that isn’t gay, therefore he has a higher density of consciousness. What I mean by this, gays give off the vibe of artistic flatulence and being cultured, but in reality their consciousness isn’t as dense as everyone else, where as the Joker has a denser consciousness and the vibe of artistic flatulence and being cultured, whilst not being truly gay.

I believe they are starting to wise up and realize it, that they have been bamboozled and hosed from birth…

I don’t think they “try” to, they just do it unconsciously. And as I stated in my theory I believe that beta males reincarnate as women…the more time goes on and the more beta males that kill themselves, the more angsty man-hating women seem to “spring up” in society…All of these women are sexually conflicted, acting as straight acting lesbians, fickle in their behavoirs and susceptible to domination by a very skilled manipulative man, since they are really just beta males, thus these “women” are always getting banged by alphas yet display man-hating lesbian/asexual type cultural attitudes …
Most beta males are murderers anyway so I don’t see them having any qualms with reincarnation as you imply.

Of course they do, I’ve talked about it in another thread, women are nothing more than manipulators, molesters, narcissists, and “elsyiums”. (And ‘Elsyiums’, it’s a new word I made and I think you’ll be pleased by it’s connotations. For example, Julius Caesar, or Admiral Tarkin (Not darth vader) is an “elsyium”…)

Males are pretty much just honest joes, bumbling buffoons born into a world like happy go-lucky idiots unaware their being bamboozled, hosed, and corralled by women.

Don’t see how that solves anything, just seems like it adds more complications.

Don’t know what a rufee is…also we shouldn’t have to consciously put effort into running it, it should appear to run autonomously and populated with other sentients, otherwise it’s no different than playing with puppets…

And how do you plan to accomplish creating these kind of systems anyway, do you have magical powers?

And what activities did you do in Hell?

I don’t know why I won’t tell you what happened in hell… But I won’t …

I’ll tell you this though… No matter who you are, hell is defined as the “place” you don’t want to be.

On an incomprehensible scale.

That isn’t fair to the demons, demons are allowed to socialize, fraternize, gang up on abuse other humans…

So how do you know you went to hell exactly and how do you remember?

Honestly Trixie, I’ve died and been resurrected so many times, I don’t even know if you’re all real!

I act like you all are!

I don’t know what the fuck happened, I have no idea why I keep resurrecting …

I was a suicidal atheist…

I’m not saying I believe in a creator …

But shit happened to me…

The scale of hell I went through …

You really don’t want to know …

I was resurrected A FUCKING AGAIN!!!

Fuck if I know!!

I feel like I’m real… :crying-blue:

Not sure I do either, but it is important that I know.

It’s extreme spirit torture…

It’s not like being shot, or having a broken heart…

Earthly things…

It’s much, much worse

In saying all this, I’m not trying to egg people on to fuck with me or anyone for that matter…

It’s just that hell is real, it’s defined as the place that you specifically do not want to be…

That’s what it really is!! It’s that simple !!

I know you’re not egging us on, but how do you know you are not egging yourself on?

How do you know for sure you really went there?

And if you did, that means there is memory outside the brain.

I’m actually confused…

I just try to interact with people as if they’re real, and move through it moment by moment…

Trixie, I’m actually confused!!

If it makes you any less confused, I assure you, I am real.

I like to say I’m so smart and this and that …

I’m fucking confused as fuck!!

Seriously…

I know for a fact that I was resurrected …

Best I can tell…

The whole world had to be recreated when I was resurrected…

There are little “Easter eggs” all over the place!!

I can actually prove this shit!!

Well, may I ask you this…Do you actually have memories of hell, or is it just a logical assumption?

Actual memories!!