kitten

…and the inspiration for Freddie’s Beyond Good and Evil was a cat.

Cat milk, u nincompoop.

you tried to make me feed my cat cow’s milk…now i’m triggered.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9f04Dctz4[/youtube]

you may be triggered but one thing you’re not is funny

A cat doesn’t need any form of milk in its diet after breast feeding; it just makes us feel warm and fuzzy (nuturing) inside.

Its an abandoned kitten with no mom, it doesn’t have breast feeding.

How old is it?

How the fuck would mannequin know?

Chop it’s fucking tail off and count the rings (do I need to explain everything to you morons).

I thought “Cucky McSucky” was quite funny, rather creative too…packed one hell of a punch as well :wink:

It’s objectively not funny, noone laughed.

I laughed.

:slight_smile:

it was not to be taken to heart, mind you. :slight_smile:

MP,

How are Banon and you getting along?

I realized kittens are not for me.

I did put her upstairs on the balcony for the second time but felt guilty so i when i got her again, then i contacted the person i got her from and asked if she would accept her back, she said yes,so i placed her into a box and took her over to her house.

I think a small dog would be best since i can take him out in the mornings, something like a chorkie…but even then, after having this kitten for a couple days it does have me wondering if i want any pets at all…

it’s just the whole shitting/pissing and feeding it thing is what gets me, im so use to my own company that it’ll be a bit difficult to adjust to it, but there are a lot of benefits to it as well and the responsibility can be good.

Start off with a fish or small bird.

Take up online gaming.

My cat snuggled up to my nose this morning and it felt really good. You need a grown cat who is potty trained. Get a stray cat most of those are inherently potty trained and like to poop outside. Indoors cats are used to the indoors and don’t have the instinct to go outside and pee.