The cure for your ills.

Neo liberalism is a disease spread by yuppies and corporate think tanks.

Giving things that nudge you out of your comfort zone a random name, and then linking them to a demonized social construct is… what again…?

Nah, sorry, you’d never do that, forget I spoke.

You bastard!

I’ve never seen so many dead hookers in all my life.

I’ve read better. Got more out of Yor. (Gotta read the novelization, it is so much better).

If you’ve read better, post 'em up.

Yor move. :smiley:

Neolibs always tend to do that.

Neolibs always tend to do that, too.

Neolibs tend to do that.

Neolibs.

Did you read it btw…?

And what was your definition of scar for life material…? You forgot to say.

I’m not saying it because I’m not a degenerate and I’m not spreading their disease.

You come across as one of the most scared people I’ve ever met.

Nobles are more sensitive, you are showing signs of ignobility…

And you’re entitled to sensitivity because…?

Because I am noble. And you are not noble, you are degenerate, thus you are incapable of sensitivity because of your DNA code (unless your original code or programming has been mutated.)

In what way am I degenerate…? In what way are you noble…?

In more ways than one.

List plz.

1. I am sensitive.

2. I want to make a DNA machine to save the world.

3. I don’t eat meat.

4. I know the truth about politics, that its all a scam and sham.

5. When someone messages, I try to message them back and not ignore them, like a typical modern who leaves in the middle of a conversation then wonders why you are upset 3 days later…

6. I dont post ghetto things on Facebook in seriousness, only in jest to make fun of people who do.

7. I am disturbed by disturbing things.

8. I want to hurt those who deserve to be hurt and not forgive those who refuse to apologize.

9. I feel I am meant for a position of leadership, yet it is taken away from me because I am not rich and corrupt.

No, I meant in what way am I degenerate.

in what way have you demonstrated sensitivity in real life, not net life, recently.?

Net life is real life.

in what way have you begun to accomplish this feat in reality…?

By giving the meme to others online.

what positive things have you done to help the plight of meat animals…?

Online protests. In “reality”, I was met with treason and betrayal from my own kind, in a sickening and repetitive way, so much so that I gave trying to make any “real life” group. Sad as it is, a lot of vegetarians out there are just plain crazy and don’t behave in a rational, supportive or reasonable manner.

why has it become this way, who allowed it to become so…?

The sheeple. But mostly Hillary Clinton. She assassinates anyone who stands in her way. So I better keep quiet about this…

why do you feed the trolls…?

I don’t feed them, I am them. It is so called “regular” people, not trolls, who post this kind of repetitive ghetto drivel. Trolls would get tired of it quick.

that’s a game you win by not playing.

Typical pacifist modern attitude. Just let all the assholes walk right over you, just like Hillary Clinton will…

in what ways are you fit to lead…? In what ways would your leadership realisticly benefit others…?
The DNA Machine.

Also I am a genius.

And I think the question you should be asking yourself, is how am I any worse than the other candidates? :slight_smile:

Right now, I think the most sensible thing I can do is go to bed. Hope it all works out for you regardless. Whether or not you believe me.

As if neo liberals themselves don’t use similar language describing their opponents. :wink: