The cure for your ills.

I love David Wong. Writing style wise anyway, my own style here is pretty much a carbon copy of his sometimes.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

This article is from cracked, where he holds down the position of editor in chief, when not writing books. The article is probably his most famous, with about 20+ million views. People either love it or hate it.

Personally, I love it. I will probably print it out, make it into a stencil, and spray paint it onto the walls of anywhere my kids live until they take out a court order to prevent me.

Cracked scares me. It is the land of the neolibs and hipsters. They regularly post disturbing, scar-you-for-life material there. I don’t go there anymore.

Quite successful, functional, happy neolibs and hipsters however.

And actually, I’m interested, what exactly is your definition of

?

Excellent article. I like Cracked, and Wong in particular, so this was right up my alley. Plus, I like writing that elicits some intellectual honesty and self examination without getting into the typical self help shit about positive thinking. Sure, better thinking can result in better actions, but better actions can also result in better thinking. I think people get too hung up on the former and forget to consider the latter.

Also, good to see you back Tab. Your return here is refreshing to say the least.

…At least I didn’t get my nose bit off by a Saigon whore.

Cheers Stat, good to see you too.

And Von Rivers ! Holy crap. I may now begin to believe in Jesus.

Neo liberalism is a disease spread by yuppies and corporate think tanks.

Giving things that nudge you out of your comfort zone a random name, and then linking them to a demonized social construct is… what again…?

Nah, sorry, you’d never do that, forget I spoke.

You bastard!

I’ve never seen so many dead hookers in all my life.

I’ve read better. Got more out of Yor. (Gotta read the novelization, it is so much better).

If you’ve read better, post 'em up.

Yor move. :smiley:

Neolibs always tend to do that.

Neolibs always tend to do that, too.

Neolibs tend to do that.

Neolibs.

Did you read it btw…?

And what was your definition of scar for life material…? You forgot to say.

I’m not saying it because I’m not a degenerate and I’m not spreading their disease.

You come across as one of the most scared people I’ve ever met.

Nobles are more sensitive, you are showing signs of ignobility…

And you’re entitled to sensitivity because…?

Because I am noble. And you are not noble, you are degenerate, thus you are incapable of sensitivity because of your DNA code (unless your original code or programming has been mutated.)

In what way am I degenerate…? In what way are you noble…?