Trixies Avatar

Hey Trixie I love the new avatar but who is she winking at is it Turd

She ain’t winking, shes doing the brow thing.

The perv thing.

A little bit of it, yes. But sexual emotions isn’t necessarily perv.

If he wants to suck on a Turd he is free to do so, enough around, unlimited resource all can have.

Or, if he just wants to hurt a turd, he can lay one down on the ground and stomp on it, or smack one around, strangle one, etc. Turds take the turn the other cheek strategy to violence, for they know, given enough time and poor sanitary conditions, they will inherit the world.

Turd after all these years you finally admit what we have all been thinking. You are gay, and you want magnus to suck your turd.

Magnus, I am truly sorry that you had to sit through this. Just try to forget about turd…wipe it out of your mind, flush it down the toilet.

That was rude.

Were you traumatized? File a fucking complaint with the Mods, or Modz as the hip ones style themselves as these days.

I was traumatized but I don’t see how filing a complaint can help. What would help, for a start, is a honest whole-hearted apology from Trixie.

So I’m guessing you wouldn’t then?

Not that I’m into that sort of thing, just…

Oh never mind, just lets all just act like this thread never happened. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

If Trixie is a girl, she will submit herself.

She changed her avatar ): Look what you did to her, you Internet transsexual children molester.

Why should I apologize when I am simply telling the news?

I never condoned Turds actions towards you, I am not the enemy Magnus.

What you are essentially doing is turning on the TV, seeing a terrorist act, and blaming Me, the reporter, not the terrorists, for disturbing you.

Name me one child I molested. That’s right you can’t. Why because children scare me. And they look weird.

As a matter of fact, it was the other way around…it was I who was molested as a child.

I think it is you who owes me an apology…

You saying Magnus molested you as a child?

No. He doesn’t even live in the same country as me.

Then how did he get all that bathroom footage of you?

Show me.

He has the link, ask him.

Here’s a link to a video of Turd eating nutella turd, hands free.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc[/youtube]