Why does everyone in the Matrix wear Leather and Punk Music?

You’re right Turd, such an investigation with such a subject would be more fruity than fruitful. No matter how vitamin deficient I am, you are an avacado that I’d rather abandon in that library. No, I’m.

We can’t sex, Joker has forever polluted your body. Your forever off limits.

Joker and I enjoy sports of laughter where you would be a welcomed relief, with a bidet of course.

Stop talking naughty and return to being a punk wearing slippery black leather.

I don’t wear leather, it is secret code for sodomy.

Your brilliance had appeal then I realized it was a peel of sunburned skin. Save me Jerkey!

When I was 15, I lusted after my hot 30 year old teacher.

This is perfectly healthy, and normal.

Yet society says this is abnormal…Even asked her to marry me, but she wouldn’t due to social norms. Fuck society.

Because of this, I am mentally ill. Society, and bullshit social norms, literally robbed me of my happiness and mental health.

No

Yes.

Punk music isn’t angry music, it is frustrated angry music, and so, it tends towards the principle of sucking big time.

It makes no sense that Matrix series would feature characters who listen to punk music. Maybe you confused it with cyber-punk?

Now cyber-punk is different. Cyber-punk is badass, if for no other reason than because it borrows from, or fundamentally is, psy-trance.

I cannot tell what the real is, for I have not seen any of the Matrix movies, strange I know, but I am not really a movies guy.

Look what I found:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtoIBrBAYE[/youtube]

This is psy-trance, or Goa trance as some tend to call it (for reasons unknown to me.) Juno is psy.

Now, this is very close to cyber-punk. You can say it’s cyber-punk. I am not sure what exactly is cyber-punk, but I am sure I am not much wrong in my estimation.

This is quite above any punk shit I’ve heard. Of course, there are exceptions, but as a rule, punk music is music by exhausted for exhausted . . . no energy whatsoever in there. This is not the case with packed psy-trance of this sort.

Either way. This music is not only badass, it is also futurustic, so it fits Matrix movies quite well, I’d say.

Badass people listen to badass music. What do you want them to listen to? Christian gospels?

Same thing with leather suits . . .

Punk music isn’t even music. Its on the same level as rap, possibly worse.

It does have energy though, that is the one thing it has.

How to smell a retard from a mile away - if they like Punk music, or if they like Rap.

People say…Punk is about politics and social change.

Well then why cant they discuss politics on internet boards like rational individuals, instead of making us listen to their ear-raping dissonant crap. It’s gives the vibe that people who want to improve society are just retards that can’t make decent music.

It doesn’t. It’s quite exhausted.

When I say punk I, of course, think in terms of Sex Pistols and other early punk bands. That kind of music is so rubbish it’s almost as if they are making fun of themselves. They can’t take themselves seriously. That’s how unserious they are.

Try comparing Anarchy in the UK and Prodigy’s Breathe for example. Both contain an element of ridicule, but Prodigy is just way too fucking badass . . .

Tell me what exact songs to google so I don’t randomly pick one of their worst.

I already mentioned “Breathe”. You can pick any though, you can’t go wrong against such a pitiable competitor.

Here’s “Firestarter”:
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

This is high on energy but not too much. But it’s badass.

“Speedway” on the other hand is very energetic but somewhat lower in badassitude:
youtube.com/watch?v=WoI6k_MlY_E

Now compare these two to “Anarchy in the UK”:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBojbjoMttI

I mean, lol. Angry music. Angry my ass.

Is it just me, or is Death Metal so over the top is just comes off as deeply pathetic and lame?

I had to work as a usher as a death metal festival… I was bigger than most out the outside hired security contracted to work the place, so had to do the lead. My most aggressive stances I took that day was looking at people like they were pathetic retards, and shaking my head no slightly while keeping one eye bigger than the other. A dissapoinred sneer goes a long way with this, sucks them out of their fantasy world.

They also had some Christian bands plating in the parking lot outside the amphitheater, couldn’t tell the ducking difference from the supposedly satanic shit. Rob Zombie kicked my water bottle by accident when he ran up to hifive a fat bald guy overly excited to see him, had no clue he would run into the wall. Was leaking, I was thirsty, but I didn’t trust the water cause I honestly don’t know where his boots have been.

Wasn’t the only time a Singer fucked my water, had a child drummer take my water at another concert.

If all parties found a way to get god mode, then nothing could be changed. All actions would be ineffectual by both parties, and they would both coexist equally. That’s why spartiates are equals.

What the fuck turd. I thought you were against sex changes, but now you are talking about Rock Stars breaking and fucking your water! Make up your damn mind!

Incorrect. The fastest God would cancel the others.

When you put it like that, sexpistols are pretty laughable. Still good as background music for teenie disney movies though.

Second song you posted was boring, but again, might be good as background music.

First one sounded good but I cannot condone because it has a black man wearing fur, and so I cannot condone is as I cannot condone fur.

Therefore, I cannot condone the Matrix even though it was made by a trasexual, as it promotes leather.

And I cannot condone “You Spin Me Round Right Round” song even though it was made by a trasexual, as the artist who made it promotes gorrilla fur.

So the “Firestarter” song is the same deal.