What's for dinner?

And some more…

I count four… why’s man lieing?

…an authentically constructed chicken curry… like what my father taught me, served up with rice and kidney beans. My presentation is improving exponentially… along with my health.

Looks delicious, and filling.

Kevin Gates is just a liar. It’s what he does.

About last week…

A pan-fried lamb-shoulder steak, with sauteed courgette… the best part of the lamb IMO, as a slow cooker harbours more flavour - beef shin steak on today’s dinner menu.

54463047_526935447832744_3480699461557026816_n.jpg

54435092_428699107864961_20916662530211840_n.jpg

The beef shin steak didn’t take as long as I thought it would to cook… verdict: much more flavour than your regular cut of beef steak.

Chicken and rice, chicken and rice… always gotta say it twice. Not getting as bored of it as one would think one would, as cooking chicken… let me count the ways. :wink:

Thinking of a paleo dish to have for supper :-k a carrot… steamed courgette… I’m all out of viable options for Mag’s disposition. :frowning:

Guess what I had? chicken and rice :smiley:

An orange for later… if I feel like something later.

A wheat bread sandwich of chicken salad with walnuts and grapes followed by crushed pineapple drizzled over angel food cake. It was all so scrumptious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pan-fried chicken, with some steamed basmati rice, and a simple salad… all Organic, allergen-free, free-range etc. etc. etc…

Sweet sticky chilli chicken wings, basmati rice, and salad… all non-allergenic Organic blah blah blah.

Mags, it’s time for you to take a vacation from chicken. Aren’t you getting tired of it? What are the other meats you can consume? An acquaintance of mine slow cooked an African lamb dish that was exceptional that had pine nuts, apricots, all spice. He makes use of library cookbooks always experimenting and he incorporated many spices which he didn’t elaborate on, but the gravy the lamb was bathed in was complex, but elegant simultaneously.

I have trouble finding spices out here in the middle of nowhere, but London should have an exceptional variety.

Do you have the time and energy to experiment at home? Can you grill in your courtyard?

…oh I have sushi, lamb, seafood, and other such stuff on some days… I’m just trying to optimise the self by consuming clean and efficient fuel most days… it’s what builds great physiques and focused minds. I’d been relying on bags of Rowntrees sweets as a quick-fix energy rush, which is not a great long-term solution. 8-[

I’m going to give a falafel recipe a try, and make bread and quiches and pasta etc. with cassava flour, so watch this space Wendy. :smiley:

Having some Organic Sauvignon Blanc, whilst waiting for some free-range Toulouse sausages (to go into a couple of gluten/dairy free petit pain) to cook… gonna make up some mustard to go with, from powder not seeds.

Cassava flour is ground up bush? Holy cows! And it tastes okay? I don’t believe that wood pulp can become a delicious pizza crust, but I’m looking forward to you proving me wrong.

Some duck, some flan, and some bone marrow w/ oxtail jam.

Some ribs, a half chicken w/ beans, rice and plaintains, and a hangar steak w/ some veggies.

Cheese, bone marrow and a chocolate tart.

A deli sandwich, a ridiculous biscuit, and a butter croissant soaked in heavy cream then fried then covered with cinnamon butter, maple syrup and fresh fruit.

Roasted pork with plantains and beef empanada and a ridiculous milkshake with a piece of cheesecake on top.