Politics of inexperience

When men have to make any kind of decision in life, it is always through two perceived channels that the can travel. Not that there are no other finely shaded choices which they can opt for, but that men usually think in binary fashion, irrespective of hundreds of years of development in the understanding of differences between differences.

The will and determinism are intertwined, and never can represent each other in absolute terms. But the hierarchy is loaded on the bottom , looking down into the well versed depth, the structure appears much more proximal to each other, as opposed to the more peripheral views. This shift in appearance plays havoc with reasoning, and the focus always shifts to the more prominent , reified and historicized appearances.

Experience in gathering these bold lines, are really determinative then the freedom to get away from them.

The politics of experience by Laing, was written at a time, when such vestings of sensation, will and power became stretched, the thinness between the large symbols of appeared to the stretching point, oft near eliciting fears of some breakage in the appearent fabric of reality it’self.

When opting for the choice, the signifiers became more transparent, and power and the freedom to will became less risqué. The doors of perception were cleansed of the structural blocks which really were
only the effects of aberrations in the space time continuity, because of the the shifts of vantage points from which they enimated from.

This pop nihilistic stance, whereupon opinions and contexts seemed to pre-determine the pure essences of an illuminated light, went against the worn out political machines which had priority only in organizational I scratch your back if you scratch mine
machines.

This was a unique opportunity in the emergence of basing models on individuals, rather then reified , experienced conventional think tank models. The freedom to choose and will became more a singular,
rather then group efforts, and the threat of alienation became less threatening,less defensive, intellectually challenged, rationalized away.

Challenged individuals could find meaning and relevance in a negative excercise of their will to dis empower, to de-value in an effort to find new ground, in a new trans-valuation.

That was decades ago, and the politics of inexperience have been bought out bu the politics of experience , simply said, the political structural behemoth of conventional thinking has resurfaced in an irritating mode.

Maybe someday…

How is “will” and determinism intertwined? I’ve seen cognitive models of how the brain processes causality, never saw this supposed will neuron spiraling around the sequences, nor a nihilism node or complex putting out the red light.

I’m lost, as usual, with this Nietzschean cognitive explanation. It only makes sense if you know nothing about neurology. Maybe you can be the first ever to make plausable sense of it. Last person who tried was Magnus Anderson, and failed horrifically, he thought just shouting it would align his terms with a functional model of anatomy. Didn’t work.