Your 'must see' at the zoo?

I have to see the penguins… and then the polar bears… don’t care about the rest… looks like I’ve got a thing for animals from cold places.

Do you have a ‘must see’ when you visit the zoo?

I want to see an active MagsJ, wild and free, a lioness in her natural habitat.

Do you want to make hot slow thick love to her in the jungle Trixie

:laughing:

Oh my :blush:

[b]
Trixie is very infatuated with you Mags and so what have you done to our little pony

She was supposed to be marrying Turd but not since falling in lust with you ha ha ha[/b]

S57… I have noticed the undercurrent (or is that now ‘surface’) of the human mating need… moreso than ever before. It’s mainly the good-looking, parading their wares with a knowing smile on their faces, and oozing confidence… but one has to be in the mood for such scenes.

Some acquire penguins as pets when the animal gets stranded far from home (but I doubt polar bears). A pet penguin would be much had… I think it is their fun inner nature that appeals to me.

Fun inner nature? It’s a fucking bird on ice. Your projecting.

Dogs and cats are defined by their nature as ‘playful’ and ‘selfish’ and those labels are universally accepted, but a penguin’s nature cannot be defined?

Having studied the animal for years, and done multiple projects on the creature, I feel that I am in a strong position to affirm that definition as looking to be true.

If I was projecting then I would define a penguin’s nature as ‘moody’. #-o

This pet penguin in Japan waddles to the market to get his fish-in for the day… as he goes along his journey the villagers great him and have a chat… he seems to enjoy that.

Rotissery Penguin.

They do that at the zoo? :open_mouth:

I once had a lion stalking me as prey from behind the large expanse of the re-enforced glass that separated us… the keeper said that that was why they kept the sheep in front of them… to keep them both on their toes and that occasionally that attention can turn toward a human. I think the sheep were at the losing end of that deal. :confused:

Depends on the mood of the zoo keeper.

What has the zoo keeper got to do with the dynamics?

There is supply, and demand. He is supply side. Depends on how he feels about the penguin that day.

If a penguin just up and dies, in a pen of a dozen, do you think all the staff rushes out to double check? No, he says a damn penguin died, and dumped the carcass.

Bad penguins… they don’t last. Not precious like elephants, chimps, lions. People check that… nobody checks up on the fucking penguins though. You can do whatever you want with them, lots of opportunity for black market penguin rotissery. Jerkey is Chinese, he knows what I’m talking about.

I thought you meant in regard to the lion/stalking situation.

I bet penguin tastes similar to what a turtle would taste like… Jerkey is this true? :smiley: I wouldn’t eat either, or horse… just couldn’t.

Couldn’t live on a large land mass where big game roam either… I’m not genetically built for that :open_mouth: I’d be fucked within hours… probably eaten alive by wild boar or sumthin :neutral_face:

Remind me to get you tickets to Nambia’s deeply mined (from the war) wildlife reserve, once I can afford to. Free vacation, one way ticket.

I’ll remember not to :wink:

Just the other day a man was killed while trying to have sex with a crocodile… really? how so? You think one would feel safe while having sex with a crocodile wouldn’t you? the thought that was obviously going through his mind when he decided that that would be a good idea :laughing:

That’s a very good reason to stay away from crocodiles… no matter how much they blink those eyelashes at you. Hahaha!

You have crocs in the UK? Figured it be too cold, not enough large wildlife. Hmmmm, learn something new everyday.

It is always a bad thing to approach such a creature for sex, but I really hope he wasn’t going for oral.

That is definitely not a must see at the zoo. He was one brave stupid fellow to attempt that act… he wins a Darwin Award for sure.

snopes.com/man-arrested-for-alligator-sex/

Sounds a bit too familiar to this story, almost certainly a fake.

This is like your Gorilla Fucking thread, how women all wanted this Gorilla.

Are you googling beastiality sites?

Damn fake stories. :angry:

I posted in an already existing thread of Erik’s… that gorilla was big news. One can admire an animal without having to ‘go there’ and those female visitors were admiring an animal.

There are beastiality sites? aren’t they illegal?