Lesbian Flowers

Love quotes in restaurants fucking paid for by social security dominating the calendars with mortgage calculators lead to a black massage, and a squirt speed test, playing games with your step sister, while your mom is playing solitaire like a good milf, reading cartoon and teen horoscope, dreaming of cheap flights and lesbian girls and then running through the movies on Netflix until she settles for Roger Rabbit.

In the meantime get a fucking news man with a calculator who maps this bitch weather to translate the test into common sense;

Doing drugs on a late Sunday night with Pezer results in this?

Roger Rabbit is a good movie. Also, John Candy, the dude in the 2nd pic was in a movie called “Uncle Buck”. You should watch it immediately.

I watched every John Candy movie I could when I was… 15 I think. I may have missed this one.

No, Turd. This is purest sobriety.

The post includes all the 30 most used google words of 2016. I am experimenting to see if this thread gets more hits than other random threads.

Then maybe the fucking internet was high when it Googled.

Thats not a hypothetical.

If Turd doesn’t like something, then it’s because that something is in some way tied to drugs or liberalism. He’s retarded.