#McChicken

Owwwwweeeeeee

I remember like, a decade ago, I could go two days walking practically non-stop, now just crossing a couple of towns hurts. Fucking everything is swollen.

Had to go get emergency supplies of something from the shop, so got the zinc.

How many mgs for the experiment?

I took a few. Looks and feels like a fever, minus the fever. Don’t take it with food, I though that I could just take mine, then go to McDonalds… Didn’t work.

If this kills you, wounds you, etc… I’m absolutely not at fault, your absolutely free to back out.

Google “Zinc makes me sick” before doing this.

I’m not at fault, you’ve been warned.

Oh, take photographs too, people told me my skin color went very pale. Before, during, and after picks. If you can get one of you vomiting or shitting yourself on the floor, that be awesome.

just looking over the Zinc poisoning wiki:

That’s the yeast some theories of Vitiligo claim is the cause of the disorder.

ZIP4…

Hmmm, ZIP4 and 8T Cells… Gotta look up that connection, I remember reading in a lot of places Zinc was either good or bad, but never got a straight answer like now.

Holy shit…

docplayer.net/1271934-Nanopartic … anoma.html

They are doing it. They are trying to replicate Vitiligo for treating skin cancer!

I don’t know what 4-5ths of that shit does, but that’s the immune cells, it’s targeting the melanoma…

Fuck!

I’m going to be really happy for everyone once you can get what I got injected into you in case you get this cancer. Ummm… I got a lot of specialize targeted research to do off this article now. I gotta figure out what went wrong…

I’m guessing this happened in the hospital, my immune system crushes anything other than lung issues, my body probably caught something weird, and it killed it, and end result was my damn skin color looked too damn similar to whatever it was on a molecular level.

You should read this once you stop vomiting Magsj.

…and now you mention it could lead to death :neutral_face:

…and just one over dose will cause the symptoms outlined below?

I’ll probably start the experiment at 8 or 9 in the morning… just don’t expect pictures of me crapping, ok!

Using stem cells, or a molecular compound synthesised version of it?

This happens in Pollen Allergy Syndrome… the immune system reading things wrong and causing a detrimental reaction. The immune system is flawed in dealing with modern environmental conditions.

The zinc might do nothing to me… it might just be you :wink:

You have no idea how much this means to me. Vomit away, preferably on YouTube.

Your gloating has quelled my want… my want to undertake the experiment.

Noooo… I was hoping Christmas would come today, do it, do it, do it!

Maybe later… I dunno.

You’ve taken the fun out of it TF… try channeling your inner penguin sometime :wink:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=boj75h3urLU

But did you feel the fun?

I’m channeling panda right now, not nematode… who likes a nematode? no-one, that’s who. :neutral_face:

Please, don’t explain.

Panda?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM[/youtube]

…isn’t it self-explanatory?

Maybe not. :confusion-shrug:

That could be my theme song lol… I quite liked the jungle-esque warblings.
Don’t get what a panda is in the context of that song though?

He was looking at the panda emoji when he came up with the song.

All should become clearer to you now: viewtopic.php?style=9&f=3&t=187713

And did you just come up with that reason MrR? I ain’t buying it.

That’s what google said. I don’t want to believe it but I think that it’s weird enough to be true. Think about it…that’s the first time I’ve ever typed the word, “emoji”. I wouldn’t have come up with that on my own.