Sick Sad World Forum Update.

What kind of paleoconservative becomes an informant for the enemy?

It’s not 50/50. You’re witnessing the death of the right wing in America.

We shall see. It’s not November 8th yet.

Do you want the United States to become a single party nation?

I don’t care how many parties we have. I’m more concerned with the quality of life available to people here.

Is war the “way” to the “quality of life” you are speaking of?

Why am I saying that? Because of posts like the following ones:

How will Clinton’s TPP improve the quality of life in the United States?

What happened to your website? Did they shut it down cause all the hidden fat chicks?

It’s still there.

It went down for awhile. Like this site, but not your fault in your case.

It’s worked before.

It’s Clinton’s?

I guess you mean the war as a stimulator for the economy. And you have no moral scruple. Right?

Oh we’ve got ourselves a moralist. Arminius, tell me more about what’s right and wrong and who’s responsible for the way things are.

Try to read my post again, please, because I did not say anything “about what’s right and wrong and who’s responsible for the way things are”. I just asked you something.

You said that I had no moral scruple. How is that not moralizing? I’m saying my view of how the world works doesn’t really entail you or I being able to do something like stop war. People have been warring since before we got here and will continue to into the future. I think the best times are probably right after a good war. Gas is cheaper, people have more money etc… Look at the 50s, the 60s, the 70s. Those appear to have been good times.

Yes, but that does not necessarily imply anything else. Also, it was added by a question. I did not say anything “about what’s right and wrong and who’s responsible for the way things are” (Mr. Reasonable). I just asked you whether it was right that you had no moral scruple.

Source:

That is not “about what’s right and wrong and who’s responsible for the way things are”, because I asked you whether it was right that you had no scruple.

It is a statement - with a question. If I said “you have no car - right?”, would that be moralizing? No. It depends on your answer whether it becomes moralizing or not.

Yea, but one should add here for whom they “have been good times”.

Not worried about enforced internet censorship with a Trump administration.

Fuck, you really called that one.

You just need to accept the fact nobody believes what you believe anymore Smears, and that Joker is actually mainstream now.

Your mother.

Take it easy brother

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPo3G4IWuHM[/youtube]