The Case of Trixie

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

The Case of Trixie

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:43 am

Annoying narcissist who shouldn't be allowed to open his mouth.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Re: The Case of Trixie

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 am

Case of Mangus.

Guy with a stale avatar who also is a narcissist, who makes philosophy which is the equivalent of something you'd hear in Mental Health staff training courses.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:16 am

Your point is? When are you going to learn that making shit up isn't the same as telling the truth? Learn to control yourself, don't respond when you cannot respond. You are only hurting yourself with this kind of behavior.
I got a philosophy degree, I'm not upset that I can't find work as a philosopher. It was my decision, and I knew that it wasn't a money making degree, so I get money elsewhere.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:17 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:Your point is? When are you going to learn that making shit up isn't the same as telling the truth? Learn to control yourself, don't respond when you cannot respond. You are only hurting yourself with this kind of behavior.

Until I get into the oval office, I am going to Trump it up.
I am giving you all meaningful entertainment for the existential vacuum of existence, I should be getting paid for this shit.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:21 am

You're a spoiled child who does not know how to shut the fuck up.

You are not a genuis and you are not saying anything meaningful. You are a chore and the only reason people are not telling you that is because they are too self-absorbed to notice what others are doing.

Your confidence is false.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:23 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:You're a spoiled child who does not know how to shut the fuck up.

You are not a genuis and you are not saying anything meaningful. You are a chore and the only reason people are not telling you that is because they are too self-absorbed to notice what others are doing.

Your confidence is false.

True geniuses have false confidence. We have no natural social skills. We are usually victims of abuse, such as the abuse I am receiving at the hands of this madman right here, his name is Mangus Magnerson.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:25 am

You are abusing me each time I read one of your posts.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:30 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:You are abusing me each time I read one of your posts.

How so?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:37 am

By suppressing my instincts, tranny. You make too much noise. That has a negative effect on my brain. It suffocates me.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Death by Trixie, self induced asphyixiation by a moron who loves to suffer. You are all powerful Trixie, you weren't lying.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:44 am

Magnus Anderson wrote:By suppressing my instincts, tranny. You make too much noise. That has a negative effect on my brain. It suffocates me.

Hearing voices are we?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:45 am

Post away Trixiebelle.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:47 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Post away Trixiebelle.

My mistress, I will obey.

trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:06 am

Self-absorbed anarchists. Lesbianism is a good comparison.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:37 am

:lol: Break MA, Trixiebelle.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 am

See what a retard Mongoose is? A true anarchist.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:48 am

Magnus, you are such a little girl. Step back for a second and look at what you're doing here.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 am

I am not ashamed of what I am doing, Mr. R. What I am doing is perfectly natural. It is you, not me, who feels ashamed, and this is because you fell to feminine brainwashing techniques. Indeed, what I am saying is that you should be ashamed for being manipulated to feel ashamed about things for which there is absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

You are a brainwreck.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:16 am

Magnus has no shame in being Trixie's pet. I personally enjoy the spectacle of him always sniffing around Trixie.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:21 am

Mongoose has no shame in being Joker's mentally ill Internet girlfriend that spends a lot of time on a philosophy forum without ever posting anything philosophical.

Mongoose, this is reality. What you're saying on the other hand, regarding me being Trixie's pet or whatever, is fiction.

What is the point in trying to counter embarassing truth with embarrassing lies?

Think about it.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:22 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote::lol: Break MA, Trixiebelle.

Break MA? Break my asscrack? I'll do my best my queen.

Mr Reasonable wrote:Magnus, you are such a little girl. Step back for a second and look at what you're doing here.

These are the facts, these are the figures. Magnus is a very sensitive individual, she has to have everything just so, she is very delicate, or else it becomes a noise that invades her mind. ILP is her dollhouse and it must be up to her aristocratic standards.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am

Magnus, you should just start trying to be a different person altogether like right now. When you grow up, if you grow up, you're going to feel like a complete idiot when you look back at who you're being right now.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:28 am

You are embarrassing yourself, tranny. What you need to do, if you want to prove that you have at least some worth, is to shut the fuck up. And listen.

I don't expect that from Mongoose because she's an anarchist. Anarchists are basically inflexible, unadaptable, self-absorbed people who will never listen to anyone or anything.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:30 am

It's like the things you say about other people are true about you but not about them. I've been noticing this pattern coming from you.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Magnus Anderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:31 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Magnus, you should just start trying to be a different person altogether like right now. When you grow up, if you grow up, you're going to feel like a complete idiot when you look back at who you're being right now.

You have internalized a lot of feminine way of thinking. The standard of evaluation you are trying to enforce on me with this and previous and all other posts of yours is quintessentially feminine.
-- Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat