Should All Tanks Be Made Out Of Plot Armor?

Your a contestant on that show? Choose a uncircumcised one, they can do more tricks, like store pistachio nuts in the tip.

Also, you shouldn’t try to intimidate other women about your superior monthly flow, you don’t see guys around here bragging about how much bigger their seminal loads are.

You dragged this website down to a new low.

I’m a backseat viewer… watching from the comfort of my sofa. I wouldn’t go on a show like that, or any dating show for that matter.

:open_mouth: the males here don’t brag about such things, and more besides? bullshit =;

I’m sure the ladies here can relate, rather than feel intimidated… as that was not my intention, but merely to add depth to my reply to you.

It’s a thread about James Bond, and your talking about your chunky flows. Your off topic, remove your used maxi pad you threw over this thread, and apologize. You know James wouldn’t approve, he is Shaken and Stirred now.

James Bond is waiting for you to apologize to him for the size of your periods. Don’t think I can’t see you lingering around on site, not addressing this. Your always the Etiquette Nazi, time you set a example through your own actions. He deserves this closure.

James Bond is a fairy tale superhero; and, besides, no woman in her right mind would want to be involved with an MI6 agent.

Most of the fight scenes in movies (especially in Asian ones) are unrealistic. Eastern Promises had a realistic-looking fight scene (in a Turkish bath?), and even then, the guy should probably have been dead. But it was a good fight scene…unpretentious I mean.

I found the fight scenes in The Raid and especially The Raid 2 very realistic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4y8uKKgMjYU

It is one of those Indie films you speak of?

No, I think most women was a MI6 agent. The only guys who can successfully pick up a woman like Kate Beckensale in Serendipity with no fuss or psycho-mind games like she played on that poor guy would be James Bond. He would tell he he has a very violent job and a drinking problem, and is never around much, and has had some bad past relationships, and she would fall for him instantly, towing him off towards the nearest taxi to take him home.

Only evidence I have is, attractive women seem to be really into the most cruel meanhearted shits around. I see it everywhere. That’s why I need to learn to just knock people out in one punch, and to drive a tank through buildings in a tuxedo with dustband bricks and bullets flying everywhere, without getting dirty and having perfect hair. That’s clearly what women want.

From This:

You got all that:

Well… I was feeding the cat, opening some post, making my scrambled eggs and morning coffee, checking today’s voicemails and texts, so generally having a morning potter around and not not addressing your crass enquiries on my initial eloquent analogy on non-aggression.

You need to watch more Dickens or Scream Queens, or start reading Tatler articles… your eloquence needs tweaking;)

…and stop trying to veer me off-topic :neutral_face:

Just start posting in iambic pentameter to please you?

Fuuuuuck dat.

This is creative, but not realistic. Ideally, you’d want to have the least amount of punches possible and be done with it. Nobody wants to spend whole 10 minutes fighting, in real life. If I watched the clip carefully, I’d probably count 300 different ways to hit the opponent, but what’s the use of knowing 300 different ways to hit someone, and still not being able to finish him? It’s a waste of time and energy. This is just show off, for the movies. Asians are notorious for that, showing off. This is more like some kind of bloody martial dancing art, rather than fighting.

Nope… only on conveying matters of a certain nature, but otherwise no iambic pentameter? necessary :wink:

…I said tweaking, not overhauling or changing completely, so fuck you for taking me out of context. I guess you missed that nuance.

They are Indonesian, the cop is Muslim. They take most of their cinematic cues from South Korea’s market. They aren’t known for their martial art film exports.

If I recall, hevwasmostly aiming to evade the whole movie, the remake of Judge Dredd is a rip off of this movie. They have to fight tooth and nail to get out of a apartment complex alive, inhabited floor by floor by gangs and drug users given a bounty by a drug czar to kill them all.

The police have orders to get the head, but are hunted down and killed off.

In the movie, they try to make the impression literally no place is safe for thus swat team, can’t hunker down anywhere, people will go through walks or floors to get them, in constant waves. It is equally about swat level MOUT maneuvers as it is martial arts.

And like I said, very few people can take someone down in one hit. The martial arts used is focused on rapid quick strikes to shock and debilitate, not kill. They are cops after all.

The economization of the hits isn’t the concern as much as the sustainability of the attack against multiple opponents at once. You can launch completely pointless attacks, but as long as your comming out cardiovascularly on top while it is wearing everyone else out, your doing great. A long distance runner can pull it off, I used to be able to move like that before my knee went to crap… move like that, not fight like that. I could wear a bunch of guys out, did many times trying to get back my units flag, but came to a realization I would have to take a entirely different approach in favoring a cautious defence once I was working security- could well run about, knee might blow out.

Magsj, fuck you for fucking me, I’m eloquent enough. I’m the one who introduced the word “ain’t” to philosophy.

I fuck you and that’s the thanks I get? [-(

Ain’t don’t need no introductions, so how so?

Much more realistic than most action films and Kung Fus, but with just enough unrealism to keep the viewer entertained… the brutalness in the attacks and kills are harsh yet compelling… for me.

Judge Dredd 2 was disappointing, as Mother would have been offed ages ago… as her character was revealed more and more, I thought… who would let that cruddy old bitch run them/run things? Even Mother in Futurama had more clout and power, and that’s coming from a cartoon character.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo[/youtube]

It was a good impression of my mother. Never underestimate the leadership capacity of the opposite sex, something painfully misunderstood in modern gender equality studies for the workplace. Men rise to leadership roles around women, and women make good leaders of groups of men, and it isn’t from a suppressed sexual attration of chauvenism, but because they exploit noncompetitive roles assigned to our parent, who isn’t a direct role model. Very few men model themselves off of their mother (other than Trixie- did you ban him again?),and vice versa women tend not to model themselves off their father. This area of exploitability remains for leaders of the opposite sex.

I’ve seen groups of men lead by women by sexual allure, but being maternal plays out very differently.

Being called “mama” is no coincidence. She nurtured people on brute violence, and got a corner on a product with high payoff and the ability to higher guns fast. She had the top floor, didn’t have to sorry about competition from any direction except down, other gangs had to worry about it both directions, and never had the full height advantage of bring able to have interlocking lanes of fire covering the hallways below. A small outfit can rapidly expand from the top down. Her priorities would of been food supply and water, as well as ammo. A much smaller force could absorb larger forces below with those advantages. Notice special forces like to land on rooftops? Forts are on the high ground? Similar idea.

TBC:

The only hold it seems to me that she had was protection… for them… from each other, but that wasn’t made evident enough to make the story plausible enough for me.

I see it a lot, women sit around a group of guys, large guys, hostile guys… They are effectively the matriarch even when it doesn’t even occur to the men. They don’t keep older, post-sexual women around in their crews for the pregnancy free fun they can have. It is that maturnal instinct, men will get rid of guys they can’t accept, which is most anyone, buy women can enter into any gang or tong they want, and make significant trespass men would never tolerate from other men, or even breeding age women.

A younger woman can achieve this status, but she becomes essentially unsexualized. Think about Queen Elizabeth, the Virgin Queen. That’s the constraints of leadership and reproductive courtship for women in paternal dynastic fuedalistlm, a lot more sexual options in a democracy, but not nearly as wide as many women today think. Aristocracies tend to have the Max mix on loose sexual mores and leadership roles. You can let any old whore mix government and fun in the bedroom, changing partners, in a system like the British empire had in Kenya in the 60s with the whites settler elites. Booty ran the show.

Not a world I am remotely familiar with or would want to operate under, so still a disappointing film to me… along with Captain America and other such similar tripe.

I want to watch it again, just so I can pick it apart some more. I also want to watch The Raid again but for the opposite reason.

There’s a raid 2? :open_mouth:

Not sure about it from the trailer I just watched, so will check further to see if it’s worth taking a couple of hours out of my life and daydreaming for.

I thought Secret Defense, a French mystery drama (1998) was really refreshing to watch in terms of movie tempo (it’s a slow tempo movie - I would compare watching this movie akin to enjoying a meal in France), as it comes out more natural and unrushed compared to the current movies which are hyped up in terms of speed, action and personas. Many movies, especially in Hollywood, are becoming more and more unnatural and fantastic. Everybody is a superhero, or wizard, or has secret ESP abilities, and I think with CGI it’s only going to get worse. Don’t people want to watch how normal people react to life anymore?