Bernie, the new member to the house!

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Bernie, the new member to the house!

Postby mannikin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:52 am

He's a Syrian and i took him in so he can escape the war ;)

mannikin
King Of The Damned

Re: Bernie, the new member to the house!

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 am

Aww, he's cute.. my cat would really like him.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby mannikin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:49 am

When he's old enough, i'm going to breed him ;)
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:56 am

He would like them too ;)

I guess you finally got rid of your cat?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:57 am

He better not of gotten rid of Banon.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:05 am

I don't know.. he's not saying, or is that not telling :-?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:23 am

He said new member of "household". He either has a mate, or a cat. Maybe a monkey or snake.

I'd prefer to see banon clearly used to hanging out in the house as confirmation manni isn't a complete sack of shit.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby MagsJ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:44 am

New member could mean Manni plus one.

Cats can get annoying though, and not everyone can live with them for long until you want to throw them out the door and hope they never come back.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:51 am

No, you don't introduce a wife to the "household" if you otherwise live completely alone.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Pandora » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:20 am

You need to set up that cage. At least get him some water and a place to hide (from you). Hamsters like their privacy.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:47 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:No, you don't introduce a wife to the "household" if you otherwise live completely alone.

Manni said.. Bernie, the new member to the house! not.. of the household.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby mannikin » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:01 am

Yeah banon is gone, she had fleas and required too much effort to take care of her, i didn't want to neglect her so i figured passing her on to a more loving family would be better.
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:10 am

Okay.... But by passing her, did you actually hand her off, or did you just boot her out and said go find someone else?

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby mannikin » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:07 am

I injected her with lighter fluid and set her on fire, i did it intentionally so i could tell you about it here, so then you can proceed to call me an evil cunt to the point you actually think i'm trying to avoid such names by caring so much of what people think,..on a positive note, for a moment, you get to feel like a responsible man who would never do such a thing to the point you have to imagine hostile scenarios being done to the kitten and then project it upon others, further increasing your sense of moral empathetic superiority, further convincing yourself this inner goodness that you have has played a vital part of how you have conducted your life, allowing for a greater comfort now that death is drawing closer....

Does life end when the book closes, turd?
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am

Depends on whose head your closing it down upon.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Kriswest » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:04 pm

mannikin wrote:Yeah banon is gone, she had fleas and required too much effort to take care of her, i didn't want to neglect her so i figured passing her on to a more loving family would be better.

So many just dump, it is good to see responsibility and caring.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby The Golden Turd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Yes, because that was how he always was with his cat. He isn't the sort of guy to abandon a cat in another part of his apartment complex upstairs, to die of dehydration.

That isn't what Manni is about.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby mannikin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:26 am

That's a very selective approach to what actually happened, you do that to convince yourself of your own goodness,

Initially, i contacted the care taker to ask if she wanted the cat, she said just put it up stairs and somebody will have it, because it's a huge complex where there are other cat owners. At that point, i still didn't do that, i contacted the local animal rescue service which i couldn't get a hold of, so then finally i placed her up stairs, the next night i heard crying to which i responded to by going up there and getting her, i then knocked a few cat owner doors and asked if anybody wanted to take her in, they said no, so then i found a family through the local ads who wanted her..and passed her on...

but somehow, turd, you seem to have missed almost allllll of that, and very selectively pulled out the part of me "abandoning" her into dehydration..and then declaring me as some kind of evil piece of shit, ..not that i really give a shit what you think, i just think it's interesting you would do that..

what are you hiding, maybe you have something to reveal?
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:32 am

My cock.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby mannikin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:34 am

see, no seriousness, all nonsense, all infantile silliness ... manchild to the extreme..
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 am

I'm also a philosopher too.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:37 am

Take this, it will make you feel better.

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/vai.htm

Merry Christmas

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby mannikin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:41 am

Ooo are we hitting nerves now , turd? you simply use philosophy as a compensation for real world maturity, it isn't difficult to see.. you can keep flooding these forums with all that retained information, but it doesn't make the impression you think it does regarding the perception of yourself..fixed does the same shit...perhaps you should threaten to leave too?
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:45 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7153584.stm

No, I know that humor and testosterone are intrinsically linked, and that in reality on a subconscious level I'm actually intimidated by you as a competing male, distracting the attentions of the other forum women, and need to constantly launch a immature smear campaign against you and other males to make myself appear to be a well endowed man in front if the other women here. Also, I'm repressing my homosexual impulses, and Puck fights with males who can easily dominate me in a fight, and make me submissive, because I secretly crave sodomy, and stick the handles of tooth brushes up my ass while crying, remembering childhood bullies.

I really hope Magnus Anderson kicks my ass and make me admit to bring a closeted liberal social justice warrior too, the possibility of such a confrontation is erotically arousing, because it is so forbidden in our forum web culture here.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:19 am

mannikin wrote:I injected her with lighter fluid and set her on fire, i did it intentionally so i could tell you about it here, so then you can proceed to call me an evil cunt to the point you actually think i'm trying to avoid such names by caring so much of what people think,..on a positive note, for a moment, you get to feel like a responsible man who would never do such a thing to the point you have to imagine hostile scenarios being done to the kitten and then project it upon others, further increasing your sense of moral empathetic superiority, further convincing yourself this inner goodness that you have has played a vital part of how you have conducted your life, allowing for a greater comfort now that death is drawing closer....

Does life end when the book closes, turd?

:lol:
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat