Jerkey, are you dead yet?

Have you been shot to death yet Jerkey? You are awfully quiet in the Philippines. Don’t forget to pick me up some samurai sword and throwing star knock offs while your there. You know China sells only the finest Japanese knockoffs to Filipinos.

Isn’t he old in real life bordering on ancient?

That’s how I know he can afford to buy me my swords.

jerkey is not old check out his photo and you will see

He has a photo?

Hello guys. Thanks for inquiring about me, I do appreciate it. As I am responding is proof positive that I am well and alive. Had some bad luck, which probably will bore you to tears, by lifting a heavy luggage, I tore open a stomach wall, and caused a ruptured hernia.

Other than that, I have a whole lot of catching up , have become fascinated by various ideas progressing here at ILP.

I can not afford any presents for I am far from affluent. They may have Samurai Swords, but Turd, really, how would I transported them anyhow, I have enough to carry. Anyhow, next time, let me know beforehand. I am trying at the moment to figure out how to send images, all of the pictures I took have too many pixels, so even if as the saying goes, one picture is worth a thousand words, in my case, it may be reversely true: one word worthing a thousand pictures.

And these two propositions are not inversely related, they are just different.

Well that may be all I can report, though there should be other meaty tidbits, all of them has to be digested, and purified for consumption.

Crossed the sea from a town called Ormoc, to Cebu yesterday, had to wait two days for the typhoon to pass, to get ok from coast guard. Finally crossed, among a lot of anticipation, since in 2013 a similar weather configuration caused the capsize of an like boat, where half the passenger list drowned in shark infested waters.

Oh, wonder of wonders , dogs colulate on dusty streets, and no one pays the slightest interest.

Over and out, for now.

Wait… I understood what you were saying. Who are you, and why do you have Jerkey’s phone?

Just me Turd.
I don’t have my phone, I am writing from my pad.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38627740

Time to go.

Over 6000 drug-related people dead, and there’s still a drug problem?

:laughing:

The country has a lot of them. I wouldn’t be able to clear West Virginia’s smallest county of druggies even half way by just exterminating 6000. Numbers can be mind boggling in a drug dependent area on the number of users.

Jerkey… He said that as a feeler to see if people would accept a state of martial law. Most likely it will happen much sooner than later. I really think you need to take your Asian looking yet still foreign looking face out, and get home. Really recommend this. I know you will call bullshit, but you haven’t seen how quickly militaries can deploy, putting shit on lock down. The people your around, they aren’t the Lt. Colonels planning this operation.

Copy and paste, don’t presume the internet will be working initially, you may find it offline when you need it the most.

I know your gonna make stupid excuses, saying everything is fine. You’re mentally retarded. You need to come home.

Dead yet? If not, I want a selfie pic of you and a cebu.