i hate this super bowl

Tomorrow is the super bowl and I frankly couldn’t give
a fuck… the question becomes why does anyone give a rats
ass about the Super bowl and the only, and I mean the only answer
I could find was to give a party… and that was it… I hate both teams
(even though Tom Brady grew up less then 5 miles from here, I still don’t give
a dam about him) I actually work most of the day tomorrow till about 5, so if I wanted to
I could get home in time for the halftime show, but I hate lady gaga, so I will get home
and rest during the game…won’t even turn on the TV set…Wife however will want
to watch some Real housewives of Beverly hills or Atlanta or some shit like this and as
evil as that shit is, it is still better then the super bowl…ok, got that off my chest…

Kropotkin

I’ve been hearing all over the place that people don’t give a shit about the Super Bowl this year. Look on the bright side: some outrageous political stuff you like will probably said during the commercials and that half-time show.

5 former Alabama players hitting the field in this one.

football is just a distraction for Cucksheeple and their Christian delusions to not focus on the fascist Trump elephant Zionist Jew in the room.

watching it now. I prefer the run up to it, as most superbowls don’t live up to the hype.

what’s different about this one?

personally I think American football is the best sport in the world. glad I am watching on the bbc though ~ not millions of ads [I don’t mind some like with other sport].

Three seconds on the clock. 28 each. Good game. I hope you’re watching PK! #-o

K: nope… I am recovering for a couple of very tough days of work, wife has the telly
and she is watching real housewives of somewhere… women screaming at each other…
show…

Kropotkin

My hypothesis is that both teams felt their balls shrinking. 25 and 3 has to feel like some kind of fetish. Then losing when you are ahead 25 3 you can feel your balls shrinking as we speak, a fetish feeling. Very eunuchizing. They say winning boosts testosterone.

It is probably for the best that their balls shrunk. They are all a bunch of hypermasculine barbarian apes who need to down down their baboon biology. Only one that didn’t act like an animal was the quarterback, the voice of reason of the bunch.

I didn’t expect that, glad I stayed up for it. If its about wills then I guess it was a bit like a home game for NE, so the question in my mind is if all that nervous energy somehow got the better of the Falcons.

Was it the same hysteria as the trump thing? …don’t know if they thought they were playing against the redcoats or something. :stuck_out_tongue: