My Surrogate Activities.

I really like playing the video game Fallout 3 and can’t wait to play fallout 4. In many ways the game resembles what I think is the future of the world. An inevitable and unavoidable future of our own hubris.

I’ve been unemployed for almost a month and finally have acquired another job only this time a regular job that isn’t temp agency related. After working many long years as a temporary worker from one agency to another I can tell you that it is a form of entrapment and worker enslavement. If you can find a job that isn’t temp take it right away as those jobs are few and far in between.

I am now a month behind bills but thankfully tax return season is right around the corner assuming our bullshit government that distributes the returns doesn’t at first go bankrupt itself.

The new job required me to shave my beard and so I did. I feel naked without my beard and facial hair.

Currently watching the movie, The Lost City Of Z. It’s a pretty neat adventure movie of a British explorer in the South American Amazon.

There goes your intifada vacation… :frowning:

Go back to Tel Aviv.

Currently watching the movie, After The Dark.

In seven days my internet service expires where I will probably be offline for a month until I can pay for a internet provider once again. I’ll eventually be online and come back again.

:-k Being a temporary worker if you’re fired you cannot collect unemployment compensation which means if you’re living paycheck to paycheck on a low income your ass is left financially stranded in absolute penniless destitution. The United States claims to have workplace protections but it is all in name only as the working class here is very expendable or disposable. Workplace labor protection and equality has well been eroded since the 1970’s where the corporate establishment decided that the American working class deserves nothing beyond corporate serfdom. Everybody within the United States knows that workplace labor protection and equality is virtually nonexistent here but for some reason everybody also pretends that it is real for sake of keeping up appearances. That’s all this country the United States is all about concerning appearances and such appearances are always deceptively dubious. Duplicity along with grift is the number one practice here where we resemble more of a national business conglomerate or corporation than that of an actual nation state.

In a nation of establishment lying where everybody lies and cheats each other on a daily basis with a cheap deceptive veneer of morality it’s hard to tell friend from foe. This is nation of cheap whores that are willing to do whatever it takes to make a buck including stabbing you in the back when you’re not looking. I always find it amusing watching our propaganda news talking about our latest war efforts overseas spreading allegedly freedom and democracy since the country I know living here is more that of cut throats, thieves, and useful idiots.

Since 2007 we’ve been told that we are in an economic recovery but this is nothing more than an elaborate lie conceived by the wealthy powerful of the United States to lure the population into a false sense of confidence. More closer to reality this nation hasn’t recovered at all economically since 2007 where as each year has gone by we slowly drift into an economic abyss where only the very wealthy or powerful prevail. When you travel to some portions of the United States you can see entire neighborhoods that have had their life force sucked out of them by the ruling financial oligarchy. The only way you can describe the ruling establishment of the United States is that of financial vampires or zombies.

I graduated high school in 2005 and I feel that my entire adulthood since then has endured one of the worse portions of United States history. It’s all just so very surreal, absurd, and painful.

With all of that said, life goes on, right?

Nope, no going offline, I’m going to keep that from happening if at all possible. :romance-caress: Let’s see what I can finagle.

To Trump and his buddies, “life goes on” means “you are fired”. :wink:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I[/youtube]

Offline crisis averted. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget New Vegas.

What level are you in fallout 3? That’s the only video game I’ve played in my adult life. I can tell you all kinds of crazy tricks in that one.

Don’t give anything away dude as that is not cool.

Yeah, I’ll have to look into that one.

For the time being.

Currently watching the movie, Silence. It’s an interesting movie about feudal Japan and the failed attempts of converting it to Christianity by Portuguese Jesuits in the 16th century. A very horrific violent and dramatic movie where I give it an A for historical adaptation.

What’s interesting is the Buddhist inquisitors of converted Japanese Christian peasants and Portuguese Jesuit priests. Liam Neeson plays the role of a disgraced Jesuit apostate that turns his back on being a missionary having lost faith through rejection.

If you get a mine, and go into that craterside supply store in megaton, then walk in the door to the left and face the wall on the other side of which is that android security guy, you can throw a mine down while hidden behind the wall, and the security guy will set it off, and as long as you’re hidden you can disarm it and get the xp over and over again.

Yeah, I am just free ranging it at this point wandering around the map aimlessly.

New job is going alright for the moment, if I do well I’ll make it to assistant manager. Nonetheless I don’t really like the new job all that much as it is very stressful and I have to deal with people. I don’t like interacting with people under a veneer of pretense revolving around fake politeness.

Still, it’s not the worse job I’ve been at and it’s close by to where I live to which travel distance is small.

Do you go by car or take the bus or walk instead?

And what is the temperature over there today?

[tab][/tab]