this is like, my Home?

This is my home because the psychology of philosophy tends Nowedays to overcome the philosophy of psychology. Philosophy , as a dynamic, historically evolved structural intentional progression, is being short gutted, by memory, to an increasing parabolic intervening variability, such as , where the intentionality is to sustain a surface preception of meaning through nominalism. In other words the effort to do this is a causitive effect toward illusionary goals.

These goals are created literally and graphically through Madison avenue simulations, where simulations are effected by congestive groups of resemblances.
The regression effects this simulacra through increasing rates of Dr-differentiative simplicity, using it as an alternative modal, short gutted logic, of interpretation of inclusive anti derivitive of sets containing other sets, until the logically impossible happens: all sets are included in a single all inclusion, with itā€™s ultimate all inclusion containing all sets and itā€™s self.

But since this is illusionary, the containment is the effect of absolute maximum superinclusion unto a singularity.
That such is predicted to occur within a generation or so, presents an inductive process with a certain end, which is goal oriented.
The One World Order, presents a simulated A1 absolute inclusive authority and control.
The 1984, the Brave New World scenarios present this productively and figuratively.

The question remains about whether this contradictory process, van retain a Nietzchean perspective, or, is compelled by no other alternative.
If not, then the re-integration of the de-differentiated pseudo illusionary deter.infants, will pose an inauthentic predicate in existential terms.

youtu.be/x5yQn_a9rW4

Who was George Cukor?

youtu.be/ct0qJnMKMLQ

This is why Jewish people have a tough time perceiving people like bobby Fisher as being narrow minded. In fact, naive realism does fail on the political level for those who simple mindedly reply kind for kind. Of is strictly a natural opiniated , crowd fulfilled panic reaction , which the supposed everyman has no way of resisting, in the lowest of low levels of argument

The Jewish people are like children, they consume the superstitious prophetic nature of existence as deterministic, laden with Karmic infallibility.

Sans that, would not the should over the is, be perpetuated as a moralistic tool with which to gage ethical ā€™ normsā€™?

They were specifically chosen for that role and hence the persecution for ever afterā€¦

Hungarian Jews are specifically prescipted for that role.

For this reason alone, naive realism fails , big time.!

The ego as sartori attainment are inversely proportional to the more karmic debt is erased in an individual life ; the more ego laden fear scratches off of the surface, from the interior. The dissolution of ego is a tremendous undertaking, and it usually consits of generational motives and preformances.

the genetic shifts entailed can not be achieved in one generation, since it has no likelyhood of changing chromozonal alterations. at least two, but even within two generations, a backslide is more probable then not.

three consistently strong motivational components will assure certain general forward shifts into the depersonalising effects to take root in the soul, originally born of guilt and fear, that transforms into a meta-religious desire.

Certain psychological oddities and disturbances motivated by the movement of energy centers from baseline erotic idealism toward the structurally repetitious circuitry [Nietzche], may shift again downwards , but with finer and finer attunements, infiltrating the middle area of feelings. that it is literally felt to be in the middle, is of widely acclaimed opinion.

that it starts way beyond death, to the extent diretly proportional the depth of the generational aquisition, receedes feelings of doubt, accordingly.

Such is what the practice of kundalini has achieved within various Vedantic practices.

The various layers of immortaility is manifested within forms of subtelty such as the subtle body, with i suppose lessens perceiptable material effects.

the soul is the subtlety beneath the last trace of material manifestations ofunderstanding. It is merely a construct to define a vanishing point between the supposed promise of the human foreward movements of eternally evolving human projects, and their expected formal arrivals.

Balances : extreme weighing of souls
Double everything on the heart, now that the dark one tries to over come the little left,
But donā€™t , on a silver thread of true hope he is yet defeated, and knows it .

He- it knows how to squeeze, but it will not work and it knows it. The balance deep is certain, certainty unsettled the uncertain. The uncertain is ephemeral and looses balance quick, and then begs that below for support, and it gives, but is perceived as hyperbola.

That is itā€™s downfall itā€™s
hypocracy and faithless doubt and double cross.

Itā€™s bargaining chips are bad faith.
For it is irredeemable.

Only place I can seem to write about philosophical concepts without being hated or personally attacked, to be honest. Been off and on for a few years now, best philosophy forum hands down, itā€™s like an archive of knowledge here as well. If only more of the general public tried understanding it all.

I think so, as well. Territorial integrity is disputable. Go back to the colonial days, before the West was won, and conquest and territorial expansion. Were keys to progress.
During the Communist days, key words were anti-capitalism and anti colonialism.
But if it can be dished out, then of course, the retribution has to be accounted for.
And cheap labor is the current economic litmus test , with pseudo colonialism.
Constitutionally, freedom implied enterprise with the capacity for immigration laissez faire.
This construction does not fare well, when the executive disputes fed. policies of trying to delute this focus on inflationary money policies.
The control of world markets has been the sign post of political and economic policy.
Economic and political policy during good times, are two parallel sinus waves. On the other hand, they may become almost inversely proportional
during lean times.
The Fed, is connected to international banking indexes, and as a consequence the contradiction has never been more outstanding.

The political freedoms become hostage , and external defacto policies become the projects with which executions of internal policy appear to wrestle with.
This is nothing unusual , when US dominance is fairly easy for opinions to subscribe to.
But when North Korea can dictate nuclear policy to a degree that has not been matched in history, when Iran can hold ransom for dominance in the Middle East, when giant China can exert increasing influence in Indo-China, when Trump-Putin can abrogate ageā€™ old nuclear treaties , then a sudden unqualified reversal is pretty obvious to any thinking agency.
The NWO, yet a conceptual entity, is becoming real by the second, when it becomes obvious, that the real executive is artificially subscribed by
AI. This is becoming a fact, and there is probably no doubt, that the efforts to appear reactionary through fiscally conservation , holding for only one sustained policy :
The covering of deficits by any means not only possible , but necessary.

The Chinese will destroy themselves if they dump financial US assets, and North Vietnam is compelled to use this knowledge only as a bargaining chip. They are strictly Chinese puppets, and current policy is merely an optical game of configuring vadious levels of illusion.
The only catch in game theory is the odd occurance of a systemic breakdown due to higher levels of uncertainty which have not been accounted for.
This is why a superpower executive humbles himself to a minor leader of an impoverished country. The David and Goliath scenario may wreck current well prepared scenarios in current affairs.
The game is very dangerous , and the stakes very high.

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. ā€” Theodore Isaac Rubin, M.D.Jul 12, 2017

Well then perhaps one can also call ILP a Sanctuary.

youtu.be/xrci41jViTU

This is definitely reflective in the posters, who post freely, without (too much) censorship. We are a pretty cool group indeed :wink:

True,

I guess its good not too many people come here as it would be turned into a regular place which means stiflingly boring.
Instead its a place where half of the people could actually be your friend, regardless of who you are here.

If you are here, you have some guts, everyone writes what they think. In the ā€œreal worldā€ no one says what they think.

Itā€™s so difficult to write so as not to mean through total sensibility, for it will surely imply a lack of variability of sense. As readers measure style within a range of intent , within degrees of specific content, they will gage the spontaneous, or too direct that described too honestly, the harsh light rather than that lit up with an exclusive focus. The margins will appear drastically stark and brutally cut away
A feeling of float will distance on a carpet ride, of depersonalized every man; in any assumed position, to be juxtaplaced into movements of his tending. from within.
To fade away the simulation of moving the scenery to effect , while standing still , blends it with the foreground.
Moral:
You can please some people all times, sometimes all , but not all of them every time, realing? (f)it.! ; not! reading.
They may resent the gaping pigeon hole as being trapped, and thus a rose is not, as risen.
In that case, a home is bare, furnished in too early , & not late of yet;
Becoming mixed into, the experiment. They will be looking out, from the outside.
Tempering the fear of sudden and illicit endings.

Bonding over Philosophyā€¦ much more preferable to the mundane likes, of social sites and such.

A haven for forbidden thoughtā€¦ the Medina of the mind, but donā€™t get lost in itā€¦ will yas.

After having said that ^^^ I had to check in on my SM accountsā€¦ it wasnā€™t too bad a task. Posts on the Irish back stop, where EU Nationals can sign-up to remain in the UK, The new PM Boris on Brexiting on the 31st of October, Local and National politics, event invitesā€¦ Enough now!

I kind of like Boris.
I read his book on Churchill which was fresh.
And you cant be all wrong as an English politician if youā€™ve got such passion for the man who grabbed Europe from the jaws of the ugliest regime of eternity.

Maybe Boris is precisely what is needed. You never can tell in advance, but he sure is giving a less helpless impression than May.

All this helplessness was ridiculous. You cant be England and pretend to have no power or leverage.
Plus a deal? Really? Are you going to trust a deal, made with the likes of ā€¦ them?

It was a weird era in British politics indeedā€¦ please note that Iā€™ve been intentionally diplomatic in that reply. :stuck_out_tongue:

Boris, the latter day Churchillā€¦ Iā€™ve never thought of him as such, but a worthy comparison to make. He does seem to have gotten our power and leverage back on track, and so putting discussions back on the table, where there were noneā€¦ due to the EU Officialsā€™ childish attitude to us Brexiting.

Sureā€¦ thereā€™s already less brands on the shelves, of biscuits and other such unhealthy produce, but the country is already happier on the whole, and that wages and living standards in general will rise.

I read that the Queen has been asking if she has the right to fire him?
But now he is making a u turn (as it is phrased) on the Irish border issue.

I would not like to be a politician in this day and age.

Anyway, youā€™re the only sane Brit I know online I suppose, so the only way I can get some news out of England. Its good to hear people are feeling a bit better.

I read that Boris said heā€™d rather be sacked than resign, and the story became ā€œCan the Queen sack the Prime Ministerā€ lolā€¦ the situation seems to have settled down now, so I think that option is off the table.

The thing isā€¦ the opposition watches and documents Borisā€™ every move of his every waking moment, and spins a negative angle on all the articles that go to press. That seems to have died down and subsided now, leaving him to get on with negotiating an optimal Brexit deal as possible.

This appeared on Russia Today - a lady who normally votes Conservative but ā€œcant stand the buffoonā€ ā€“
Yet she certainly refuses to vote for ā€œthe red manā€.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DjWw_xKOZI[/youtube]

So Farage then?
Or is he also a buffoon?

:laughing:

He used to be seen as one, when he was a heavy drinkerā€¦ wouldnā€™t/couldnā€™t be anywhere without a drink in his handā€¦ even in television interviews and public appearances, but heā€™s taken more seriously since that ceased. She may vote Green, which is who voters vote for when they have become disenfranchised with the Left Centre and Right parties, but the Greens only main policy is to plant more trees
ā€ž
Labour has announced plans to plant two billion trees by 2040 and create 10 new national parks, as part of its rewilding plans to tackle the climate crisis and help the environment.
The other parties have gone for smaller targets, as the Tories have pledged 30 million trees a year until 2024, while the Lib Dems have said 60 million until 2045 if they win.ā€

Iā€™ve not been out campaigning, so I donā€™t know what the voting intentions are, but Iā€™ll have a better idea tomorrow evening.

Boris is being denigrated for avoiding some interviews and TV debates, but he doesnā€™t have to accept them all, but this is not the case when Corbyn does likewiseā€¦ itā€™s not a big deal then. The Conservative-bias is real.

One week to goā€¦