Thinkdr & Peacegirl should exchange books

If this hasn’t happened, it seems like a natural exchange of service. They each have online books and each want feedback and are each not getting as many readers as they would like. They should feel empathy for each other and be able to provide good feedback.

Only positive feedback accepted.

Well, there’s that. Peacegirl has less tolerance for disagreement than thinkdr, but, yes, both want positive feedback. Since they both have books and both want readers and (positive) feedback, they should know how to respond to each other in ways others here may not.

I know it must have been tough to find out you were only expressing opinions while peacegirl was reporting facts. But it is a discussion forum, so you could not have known in advance that you were encountering things that did not need to be discussed. Anyone could have made the same mistake. I felt for you. I made the same mistake.

If facts about the future had little stickers of approval from a federation of scientists or online pamphlet writers. You’d avoid such mistakes in the future.

He sure does know how to turn the other cheek even to things like disagreeing with him, not just violence.